KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Ash (Evil Dead II/Army of Darkness) vs. Leatherface.....

Ash (Evil Dead II/Army of Darkness) vs. Leatherface.....
Started by: Rogue Jedi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ash (Evil Dead II/Army of Darkness) vs. Leatherface.....

CHAINSAW BATTLE!!!! who wins?

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post May 10th, 2008 05:49 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Re: Ash (Evil Dead II/Army of Darkness) vs. Leatherface.....

Ash, he's far more agile and quick with the chainsaw. Leatherface just killed regular people who usually were running away. Ash chewed up various undead that were coming at him.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post May 10th, 2008 04:53 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

My thoughts exactly, BUT we never get to know how good leatherface is really. Experience and shit. Plus didnt he like have a chainsaw with a really long blade?

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post May 10th, 2008 05:18 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

That's why we go off of what we see and not guess and make scenarios where Leatherface was once the nation's most highly trained assassin and an ex-logger. I think it was a longer saw.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post May 10th, 2008 05:59 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

ex logger.. that made me LOL. .....One wonders how much punishment he can take though.

Old Post May 10th, 2008 06:03 PM
celestialdemon
Down from the Upside

Hail to the king, baby!

Old Post May 16th, 2008 03:24 PM
celestialdemon is currently offline Click here to Send celestialdemon a Private Message Find more posts by celestialdemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hail indeed.

Old Post May 16th, 2008 08:51 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
Ash, he's far more agile and quick with the chainsaw. Leatherface just killed regular people who usually were running away. Ash chewed up various undead that were coming at him.

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post May 17th, 2008 01:40 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote