KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Council of Villains

Council of Villains
Started by: Placidity

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Placidity
Chief Executive Officer

Council of Villains

(please log in to view the image)

You are a mutant born with the mysterious ability of villainy...

What does that even mean? You don't know, but you have discovered that a select number of even the most infamous and dangerous villains respect you and have an unwavering loyalty towards you. You also have an inexplicable drive for world domination.

In this universe, Earth heroes outnumber the villains. In fact, super villainy is almost at the point of extinction.

>>>> You come up with a plan to form a group to take over the world. This involves forming a Council of Villains, made of Seven members, including yourself as the mastermind.

>>>> Each villain picked from a certain category can only fulfill that role given even if they are capable of more. No further villains will join you or can be recruited thereafter to aid your plan.

What types of villains, and which 6 members would you choose?

- You can only pick one from a group.
- Cannot pick the same member if they appear in multiple groups.
- Each group you pick from adds that capability to the council.

Second In Command - Can fulfill multiple purposes, commands the team under you.

1. Magneto
2. Count Dooku
3. Megatron
4. Count Dracula (Van Helsing)
5. The Mandarin
6. Lex Luthor

Chief Advisor - Can only help you plan and prepare.

1. Darth Sidious
2. Voldemort
3. Ozymandias
4. Syndrome
5. Saruman
6. Professor Moriarty
7. Loki

Resource Provider - Can provide resources such as technology and money.

1. Lex Luthor
2. Ozymandias
3. Ra's Al Ghul
4. Norman Osbourne (still CEO of Oscorp)
5. Bishop Weyland
6. Dr. No

Enforcer - Executes plans / the field agent. Does not include taking out primary targets (The Assassin).

1. Venom
2. Darth Maul
3. Marcus (Underworld)
4. Fox (Wanted)
5. Terminator (Arnold)
6. Stormshadow
7. Bobba Fett
8. Agent Smith (No cloning/pre-Oracle)
9. Tai Lung (Kung Fu Panda)

The Assassin - Can only take out targets.

1. Lady Deathstrike
2. Agent 47
3. Mystique
4. New Goblin
5. Wade Wilson
6. Selene
7. Henry Carver (Push)

The Bodyguard / Primary Defense - Personal body guard and defender if the council is under attack.

1. The Silver Samurai
2. Weapon X
3. Starscream
4. Azazel
5. Darth Sidious
6. Jane (Twilight)
7. Sandman

The Secret Weapon - This member will only be used only in the most extreme circumstances, and will remain idle and anonymous most of the time.

1. Abomination
2. Dr. Doom
3. David Banner
4. Clover
5. Agent Smith (After assimilating the Oracle)
6. Hades (Clash of the Titans)
7. Voldemort (as rightful owner of the Elder Wand)
8. The Destroyer
9. Kaiju (Top Level)
10. Sebastian Shaw

The Spy Gathers intelligence or a mole amongst superheroes.

1. Mystique
2. T-1000
3. Multiple Man
4. The Invisible Man

The Nuclear Deterrent / Last Resort - This member cannot actually participate in any activity, but their presence will be made know to the superheroes, so they will think twice before they decide to attack you.

However, if all council members (except you) are killed, this member will be activated. But many/most top level heroes will respond and try to kill you both.

1. The Dark Phoenix
2. MoS General Zod with Power Ring and The One Ring
3. Kronos (Clash of the Titans)

The Secret Weapon - This is an item/machine. It will take the place of a member, and will only be used only in the most extreme circumstances, and will remain idle and anonymous most of the time.

1. Casket of Ancient Winters

2. Independence Day Mothership with Upgraded Impenetrable Norton Antivirus/Firewall. Also 1 million TX's onboard - defenders only.

3. General Zod's World Engine

4. Icarus Satellite Weapon from Die Another Day and Golden Eye Satellite Weapon

5. G.I Joe Nanbots Warheads x 10,000

6. 10 Remote Controlled Adamantium Iron Man Armors operating at 1,000%.Charge lasts one hour.

7. The Time Machine - Can be used three times only - cannot travel back to a date before you were born.

Self Enhancers- Upgrades for yourself. This will take up one spot as a member.

1. Lycan Healing Factor

2. Callisto's Super Speed

3. Edward Cullen's Telepathy

4. Loki's Illusion abilities

5. Horcruxes - 1 only.

6. The Force - Padawan level.

7. Rogue's power absorption ability.

8. Super Solider Serum (Captain America)

9. Darth Sidious' Force Lightning

Last edited by Placidity on Mar 1st, 2014 at 12:06 PM

Old Post Mar 1st, 2014 11:53 AM
Placidity is currently offline Click here to Send Placidity a Private Message Find more posts by Placidity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Placidity
Chief Executive Officer

1. Second in Command: Dooku
2. Resource Provider: Ozymandias
3. Enforcer: Darth Maul
4. Secret Weapon: David Banner
5. Self-Enhancer: Lycan Healing Factor
6. Chief Advisor: Darth Sidious

Old Post Mar 1st, 2014 12:01 PM
Placidity is currently offline Click here to Send Placidity a Private Message Find more posts by Placidity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

So one from each group?...why is some of your picks all over the place

anyway

1. Magneto: Second In Command
2. Loki: Chief Advisor
3. Ra's Al Ghul: Resource Provider
4. Agent Smith: Enforcer
5. Wade Wilson: The Assassin
6. Azazel: The Bodyguard / Primary Defense
7. The Destoyer: The Secret Weapon
8. Mystique: Spy
9. MoS General Zod: Last Resort
10. Casket of Ancient Winters: Secret Weapon
11. The Force: Self Enhancers

Old Post Mar 1st, 2014 12:14 PM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

Second In Command -

1. Magneto

Chief Advisor -

3. Ozymandias

Resource Provider -

4. Norman Osbourne

Enforcer -

8. Agent Smith (No cloning/pre-Oracle)

The Assassin -

3. Mystique

The Bodyguard / Primary Defense -

6. Jane (Twilight)

The Secret Weapon -

3. David Banner

2. T-1000

The Nuclear Deterrent / Last Resort -

The Secret Weapon -

7. The Time Machine

Self Enhancers -

Old Post Mar 1st, 2014 12:58 PM
marwash22 is currently offline Click here to Send marwash22 a Private Message Find more posts by marwash22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Second In Command -
1. Magneto

Chief Advisor -
5. Saruman

Resource Provider -
4. Norman Osbourne

Enforcer -
2. Darth Maul

The Assassin -
5. Wade Wilson

The Bodyguard / Primary Defense -
2. Weapon X

The Secret Weapon -
5. Agent Smith (After assimilating the Oracle)

1. Mystique

The Secret Weapon -
7. The Time Machine

Self Enhancers -

Old Post Mar 1st, 2014 04:26 PM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thanos-prime

Second in Command -
Count Dooku

Chief Adviser -
Ozymandias

Resource Provider -
Norman Osbourne

Enforcer -
Bobba Fett

Assassin -
Selene

Bodyguard/Primary defense -
The silver Samurai

The secret Weapon -
Kaiju

The Spy -
T-1000

General Zod

The Secret Weapon -
Time Machine

Self Enhancer -
Rogue's Absorption Power

Signature by Willrules

Old Post Mar 1st, 2014 07:32 PM
thanos-prime is currently offline Click here to Send thanos-prime a Private Message Find more posts by thanos-prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

Forgive my lack of knowledge concerning those (what are imo) boring ass movies, but what does Saruman have over Ozy in the advisory capacity?

For me, the only hard choice here was whether to pick Ozy as my advisor, or as my resource guy.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2014 07:55 PM
marwash22 is currently offline Click here to Send marwash22 a Private Message Find more posts by marwash22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

this is a really cool thread idea, btw. The only thing missing was telling us what kind of Superheroes inhabited this fictional world... like what power level are they? I think that info would change some of my answers.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2014 08:06 PM
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by marwash22
Forgive my lack of knowledge concerning those (what are imo) boring ass movies, but what does Saruman have over Ozy in the advisory capacity?

For me, the only hard choice here was whether to pick Ozy as my advisor, or as my resource guy.

Saruman seems like a wise guy and he's in the council in LotR.

Also I don't know who Ozymandias is, so...

Old Post Mar 1st, 2014 08:21 PM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

Ozy is from "Watchmen".

he's a super genius who can "see the future".

Old Post Mar 1st, 2014 08:30 PM
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ozy is from "Watchmen".

he's a super genius who can "see the future".

Yah I forgot. He is a better choice thumb up

Old Post Mar 1st, 2014 08:32 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

I realised that I can only recruit 6 of these, which can't give me a full team. I guess I'll have to sacrifice some roles. Some of you guys need to slim down too.

1. Second in Command - Magneto: I don't think I need a second in command, but the ability to fulfill multiple purposes is VERY useful. Plus he's easily the best actual leader out of these guys.

2. Chief Adviser - Darth Sidious: The ability to see the future will certainly help me in my plans. Along with his other Force abilities and strategic ability I think he's the best choice. I was considering Moriarty, but he's not really super-villain material. He's more regular street level villainy. Ozymandius is also a good pick, but I still prefer Sidious.

3. Resource Provider - Norman Osbourne: Out of all the candidates he's the only one with advanced technology. Gilders, pumpkin bombs, body armor and all that good shit will be a valuable asset, plus he is reasonably rich. Lex Luthor is the richest, but other than money he has little resources (from the movies) to give me.

4. Enforcer - Venom: I need someone to carry out my plans and he's the only one I'd feel confident about sending against both Superheroes and people with guns.

Assassin - NONE. Not really essential or too useful. Mystique would be my pick though.

5. Bodyguard/Primary defense - Azazel: Can teleport me and my team out immediately in case of attack.

6. The Secret Weapon - Agent Smith: Holy crap, Oracle Smith is a beast and could take over the world by himself if I unleashed him.

The Spy - NONE. Would be useful, but can't afford it. The Invisible Man would be my pick.

The Nuclear Deterrent / Last Resort - NONE. Zod's the best though.

2nd Secret Weapon - NONE. Independence Day Mothership would be my top pick though. Might even be as good as Smith. But Smith is cooler.

Self Enhancers- NONE. Rogue's power absorption ability is the best one though. Absorb the powers of all my team. Man, I would kick ass.

Me, Magneto and Sidious some up with the plans. Then Osbourne outfits my team with Goblin tech. Magneto and Venom carry out my plans and should be able to take out anything they come up against with their powers and Oscorp gear. If we come under fire Azazel can get us out in seconds, we're virtually invincible. And I have Smith ready to assimilate Earth and whoop anyones ass I need him to as my Secret Weapon.

Last edited by Nephthys on Mar 1st, 2014 at 08:52 PM

Old Post Mar 1st, 2014 08:42 PM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

Good thread.

The idea gets even more interesting when you consider villain personalities and their tropes. Case in point, Magneto might be good a good co-pilot, but the very traits that would make him a good leader are what would also lead to him throwing a coup and succeeding. Meanwhile, having Venom as the Big Guy is pretty good.

I'll think of a team later.

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Mar 1st, 2014 09:28 PM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Tzeentch
Good thread.

The idea gets even more interesting when you consider villain personalities and their tropes. Case in point, Magneto might be good a good co-pilot, but the very traits that would make him a good leader are what would also lead to him throwing a coup and succeeding. Meanwhile, having Venom as the Big Guy is pretty good.

I'll think of a team later.

Yah but according to the OP, all villains on the team have unwavering loyalty to you, including Magneto. No coup

Old Post Mar 1st, 2014 11:02 PM
ares834

1. Second in Command: Magneto (Just the best all around)
2. Chief Adviser: Ozymandias (The shear intelligence he brings will be incredibly useful. Plus he can help draft out gear that Oscorp can then provide.)
3. Resource Provider: Norman Osborn (Goblin Serum and plenty of cash.)
4. Enforcer: Darth Maul (Hop this guy up on the Goblin Serum and all the tech Oscorp can provide.)
5. Bodyguard/Primary defense: Weapon X (An incredible fighter who can teleport my crew out if the necessary.)
6. Secret Weapon: Agent Smith (Ridiculously over-powered.)

Last edited by ares834 on Mar 1st, 2014 at 11:48 PM

Old Post Mar 1st, 2014 11:44 PM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Placidity
Chief Executive Officer

this is a really cool thread idea, btw. The only thing missing was telling us what kind of Superheroes inhabited this fictional world... like what power level are they? I think that info would change some of my answers.

Hm, yes that is a good question.

Lets just say all the "general" Marvel, DC, other (heroes from the same universe as the villains on the list) Earth Heroes. They are pretty relaxed, complacent with just stopping the robbery or two from day to day. Most are just low to mid tier heroes. They don't really know about you, or the Council.

Depending on the how public your operations become, they may not care enough to even bother you, or they may respond immediately (e.g you move your final grand plan into action - like Order 66 from Star Wars).

IMO, because you are so vastly outnumbered, and because your enforcers/assassins are not powerful enough to just take them all out, your plan would be more political/scheming rather than trying to go against the heroes directly. Again think of the Sith, only 2 remained, but they wiped out the entire Jedi Order in less than a day, but this was after decades of careful planning.

Last edited by Placidity on Mar 2nd, 2014 at 03:09 AM

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2014 03:01 AM
Placidity
Chief Executive Officer

Originally posted by Kazenji
So one from each group?...why is some of your picks all over the place

I intended it to be 6 other members/items. That would mean not every group/capability.

But it seems somehow that wasn't clear. Guess this works too.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2014 03:03 AM
Placidity
Chief Executive Officer

Originally posted by Nephthys
Lex Luthor is the richest, but other than money he has little resources (from the movies) to give me.

Is Lex the richest? I remember reading a fictional rich list, and Dr. No should be up there too.

Ozymandias also sounds like he may be a contender.

Weyland might actually be on another level, if you consider the future Weyland-Yutani corporation.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2014 03:20 AM
Dr Will Hatch

Second In Command: Magneto

Resource Provider: Depending on whether he can provide me with a working FTL spaceship, Bishop Weyland. If not, Norman Osbourne.

The Spy: Mystique

The Nuclear Deterrent / Last Resort: The Dark Phoenix

Secret Weapon: The Time Machine

Self-Enhancer: Horcrux- I'll probably kill a bad guy and/or somebody who wants to die because they are terminally ill and don't have much longer to live anyway to complete the horcrux ritual. I'll take the Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality route and shoot this horcrux up into space attached to a space probe where no one important will ever get to it.

Overall, I think I'd be a rather low key villain and an absentee landlord of sorts. All I care about is having lots of power to **** around with instead of using it to make people worship me. I have Magneto as my best friend, a time machine, immortality, depending on whether you'd allow it a spaceship that can traverse FTL, a galaxy destroying guard dog in the Dark Phoenix, and possibly the world's best one woman intelligence agency in Raven Darkholme to keep me in the know. What more could I want? big grin

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2014 03:11 AM
Dr Will Hatch is currently offline Click here to Send Dr Will Hatch a Private Message Find more posts by Dr Will Hatch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DrDeadpool
Observer

Second in command : Magneto

Chief Adviser : Professor Moriarty

Resource provider : Ozymandias

Enforcer : Fox

The Assassin : Wade Wilson

The bodyguard : Sandman

The secret weapon : Dr Doom

The Spy: Mystique

Last resort : Dark Phoenix

The Secret Weapon: Time machine

Self enhancer : Super soldier serum

Make a thread for council of heroes this time !! big grin

Old Post Mar 12th, 2014 01:43 PM
DrDeadpool is currently offline Click here to Send DrDeadpool a Private Message Find more posts by DrDeadpool Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote