KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Team Thanos vs Monitors(52)

Team Thanos vs Monitors(52)
Started by: quanchi112

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
quanchi112
Disney

Team Thanos vs Monitors(52)

Thanos,Odin,Mangog,Thor(power gem),Surtur,Silver Surfer,
Morg(wol),Dormammu,WW Hulk,Annihilus(cosmic control rod),Loki,Starhawk,Omega(Galctus clone) vs 52 Monitors.

Who wins?

Old Post May 21st, 2008 08:50 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Team Thanos vs Monitors(52)

quote: (post)
Originally posted by quanchi112
Thanos,Odin,Mangog,Thor(power gem),Surtur,Silver Surfer,
Morg(wol),Dormammu,WW Hulk,Annihilus(cosmic control rod),Loki,Starhawk,Omega(Galctus clone) vs 52 Monitors.

Who wins?

The monitor's are able to withstand universe destroying blast.

Old Post May 21st, 2008 08:51 PM
fangirl101 is currently offline Click here to Send fangirl101 a Private Message Find more posts by fangirl101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Re: Re: Team Thanos vs Monitors(52)

Originally posted by fangirl101
The monitor's are able to withstand universe destroying blast.
And also can be taken out by top tiers. wink Did you miss the whole point of Monarch raising his army to take them out.

Old Post May 21st, 2008 08:52 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

And get killed by Monarch's army.

Plus, a plant survived as well... obviously it's not explained yet.

Last edited by One Big Mob on May 21st, 2008 at 08:56 PM

Old Post May 21st, 2008 08:53 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Great minds think alike shifty

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Old Post May 21st, 2008 08:54 PM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by llagrok
Great minds think alike shifty
Thanks my good man. I beat bran to it making me slightly greater. shifty

Old Post May 21st, 2008 08:55 PM
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
And get killed by Monarch's army.

Plus, a planet survived as well... obviously it's not explained yet.

no. there are still 52 monitors. as noted in countdown after the events of the universe. and the planet was protected by the monitor of that universe. isn't that obvious. it was also explained that the only reason monacrchs army did well at all is becuz the monitors were disorganized and were still getting used to being seperate distinc beings.

Old Post May 21st, 2008 08:56 PM
fangirl101 is currently offline Click here to Send fangirl101 a Private Message Find more posts by fangirl101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thanks my good man. I beat bran to it making me slightly greater. shifty
confused

Old Post May 21st, 2008 08:56 PM
-K-M-

I thought they said the Monitor shielded the planet?

Old Post May 21st, 2008 08:58 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

no. there are still 52 monitors. as noted in countdown after the events of the universe. and the planet was protected by the monitor of that universe. isn't that obvious. it was also explained that the only reason monacrchs army did well at all is becuz the monitors were disorganized and were still getting used to being seperate distinc beings.
Yeah the Monitors are kinda clueless and were easily overwhelmed by top tiers no less that were just rounded up and really had no experience at all together. erm

The team I have rounded up is much more powerful than the wannabes Monarch assembled.

Old Post May 21st, 2008 08:59 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by -K-M-
I thought so too but its been a while since I read that issue which was the best out of countdown imo.

Old Post May 21st, 2008 08:59 PM
One Big Mob
Dead

Even if that's true, they still were getting beat.

You mean when the Monitor was surprised to see the plant standing there?

Which means... what? The same thing is a possibility here, and even disorganized, they were still getting beat by other universe heroes/villains. If they were powered down, it would be a different story... but they weren't.

Old Post May 21st, 2008 09:00 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Well one Monitor actually recreated the one universe that was destroyed by Monarch...but then was destroyed again by the virus.

Old Post May 21st, 2008 09:00 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

How so?

I haven't read it since it came out... so if they did, then excellent.

Old Post May 21st, 2008 09:01 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Well one Monitor actually recreated the one universe that was destroyed by Monarch...but then was destroyed again by the virus.
Quite the unlucky Monitor eh.

Old Post May 21st, 2008 09:02 PM
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Quite the unlucky Monitor eh.

quite the powerful monitor as i have stated. one monitor could beat the whole other side.

Old Post May 21st, 2008 09:05 PM
-K-M-

quite the powerful monitor as i have stated. one monitor could beat the whole other side.

I wouldn't go that far, as their power was still pretty vague as Jason made Bob bleed from a punch

Old Post May 21st, 2008 09:06 PM
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

I wouldn't go that far, as their power was still pretty vague as Jason made Bob bleed from a punch

it was kind of alluded to in the story. it made reference to thier varying power levels. the obviously have some kind of depowering ability or some other dc nonesence where everyone's powers are all over the board.

Old Post May 21st, 2008 09:08 PM
Bentley
Seitei

The old "telling stories is above powerlevels rules", ask Darkseid, it ruins your reputation.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post May 21st, 2008 09:33 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bentley
The old "telling stories is above powerlevels rules", ask Darkseid, it ruins your reputation.

i believe that is why dc is fixing all of this nonsense. the spectre has been made to bleed by a batkick. monitor's made to bleed by a bat character. superman beats sky gods and multiversal reality warpers. some things are just beyond rediculous.

Old Post May 21st, 2008 09:36 PM