KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Nemisis vs Post evolution licker (hand to hand combat)

Nemisis vs Post evolution licker (hand to hand combat)
Started by: Man of Christ

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Man of Christ
Apostle and Preacher

Nemisis vs Post evolution licker (hand to hand combat)

They fight in an abandoned parking lot

Old Post May 25th, 2008 12:50 AM
Man of Christ is currently offline Click here to Send Man of Christ a Private Message Find more posts by Man of Christ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

I'm almost sure you're not talking about the actual movies.

Reported.

Old Post May 25th, 2008 06:42 AM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Man of Christ
Apostle and Preacher

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Strangelove
I'm almost sure you're not talking about the actual movies.

Reported.

they are both resident evil apocolypse characters. you could have asked me this. there is no need to report.

Acts 4:12
Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

angel

Old Post May 25th, 2008 10:26 AM
Man of Christ is currently offline Click here to Send Man of Christ a Private Message Find more posts by Man of Christ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Post evolution licker? Who is that?

Old Post May 25th, 2008 04:19 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Man of Christ
Apostle and Preacher

Originally posted by dadudemon
Post evolution licker? Who is that?

in resident evil, after a licker eats a person, the licker mutates into a stronger faster version of itself.

"having fed on fresh DNA it will mutate. Becoming a stronger, faster hunter." -red queen-

Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

angel

Old Post May 25th, 2008 06:06 PM
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Originally posted by Man of Christ
they are both resident evil apocolypse characters. you could have asked me this. there is no need to report.
There wasn't a licker in Apocalypse

Old Post May 25th, 2008 10:47 PM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Man of Christ
Apostle and Preacher

Originally posted by Strangelove
There wasn't a licker in Apocalypse

Did you even watch th movie?!

there were 3 lickers in the church!

angel

Old Post May 26th, 2008 03:00 AM
dadudemon

Originally posted by Man of Christ
in resident evil, after a licker eats a person, the licker mutates into a stronger faster version of itself.

"having fed on fresh DNA it will mutate. Becoming a stronger, faster hunter." -red queen-

AHHHHH!!! THE LICKER! I remember now. Sorry, I'm bad with names.

Hmmmm, this one is a toughy.

I would have to say Nemesis IF there is someone intelligent giving commands on the other end for Nemesis. Is The Licker evolved one time stronger than the first one? It seemed like the first version of The Licker before it evolved was significantly more agile. Can't The Licker evolve a third time with enough NEW DNA to feed on? If I could get answers to these questions, then we could pit an intelligently controlled Nemesis and a second stage Licker against each other with a better comparison.

Old Post May 26th, 2008 05:04 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Nemesis is a far deadlier killer. The Lickers would probably give Nemesis a few nice wounds, but Nemesis can take far more damage.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post May 26th, 2008 07:19 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote