KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Cherry Darling versus Black Mamba.....

Cherry Darling versus Black Mamba.....
Started by: Rogue Jedi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Cherry Darling versus Black Mamba.....

Cherry Darling with her M4A1 assault rilfle with grenade launcher, pitted against Black Mamba, armed with twin 9mm automatics and sword. The battle takes place on a loading dock at night, with numerous places to hide. Who wins?

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post May 17th, 2008 01:57 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

I'm with Kiddo. Yes, Cherry had an assault rifle for a leg, but Beatrix has had years of elite combat training and could easily overcome Cherry's adapted pole-dancing technique.

Old Post May 17th, 2008 03:05 AM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

My initial thoughts too, but look back at Mamba's fighting record. The fights she won, her opponent had no gun, and when she fought Bud, he pwned her with a double barrel shotgun. Copperhead should have had her, but she made the mistake of shooting through the cereal box, throwing off the trajectory of the bullet.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post May 17th, 2008 04:53 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

That's idiotic. Those were fights between deadly assassins who had worked together for years and could probably sense or inuit the others' moves.

To get a real reference you need to look at Kill Bill Vol. 1, where she owned approximately 60-70 relatively inexperienced swordsmen (much like Cherry hardly knows what she's doing) and hardly blinking an eye.

Cherry doesn't have a chance.

Last edited by Strangelove on May 17th, 2008 at 06:29 AM

Old Post May 17th, 2008 06:26 AM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

And had one of those crazy sword wielding maniacs had a gun, Mamba would have been toast.

Old Post May 17th, 2008 06:28 AM
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

See, the thing is, they wouldn't. That's not the point. Whether someone in the Crazy 88 might have wielded a gun has nothing to do with anything.

Pit a supremely talented and rigorously trained assassin against a former pole dancer who happens to have a machine gun for a leg, and you get a pretty easy kill for the Bride.

Old Post May 17th, 2008 06:30 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Strangelove
See, the thing is, they wouldn't. That's not the point. Whether someone in the Crazy 88 might have wielded a gun has nothing to do with anything.

Pit a supremely talented and rigorously trained assassin against a former pole dancer who happens to have a machine gun for a leg, and you get a pretty easy kill for the Bride.
Yeah, cuz Darling TOTALLY didnt take to it like a duck to water. She didnt know what she was doing at all.

We all saw what happened to Mamba when someone was smart ebough to pull a gun, and what happened with her and Bud, her getting pwned, I could have done that just as easy as he did.

Old Post May 17th, 2008 06:34 AM
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

You'd have had to know she was coming, for one thing. Which you wouldn't unless you had worked alongside her for ages.

Face it dude, Cherry's impressive and all, but she doesn't have the ovaries to take on Kiddo and prevail.

Old Post May 17th, 2008 06:35 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

You'd have had to know she was coming, for one thing. Which you wouldn't unless you had worked alongside her for ages.

Face it dude, Cherry's impressive and all, but she doesn't have the ovaries to take on Kiddo and prevail.
Cherry wouldnt have to know she is coming, they are facing off against each other. Unless Mamba gets in close with her sword, or fires before Cherry unleashes with her FAR superior firepower, she stands to lose.

Old Post May 17th, 2008 06:37 AM
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Remember the hotel room scene in Kill Bill 2? Kiddo is a superior marksman, and two legs are a lot faster than a leg and big hunk of metal (also taking into account Kiddo's cat-like reflexes and agility). Either of the scenarios you describe:

quote:
Mamba gets in close with her sword
quote:
or fires before Cherry unleashes with her FAR superior firepower
are entirely possible. In fact, more likely that Cherry actually getting off a shot before Kiddo takes her out.

You're arguing the losing side.

Old Post May 17th, 2008 06:43 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Remember the hotel room scene in Kill Bill 2? Kiddo is a superior marksman, and two legs are a lot faster than a leg and big hunk of metal (also taking into account Kiddo's cat-like reflexes and agility). Either of the scenarios you describe:

are entirely possible. In fact, more likely that Cherry actually getting off a shot before Kiddo takes her out.

You're arguing the losing side.
Well, we are talking as if they know about each other, know what the other is capable of, yes?

Old Post May 17th, 2008 06:47 AM
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

....no?

Old Post May 17th, 2008 06:49 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

....no?
I think all of these threads, this one especially, make for a more interesting fight if the opponents are halfway familiar with each other.

Old Post May 17th, 2008 06:50 AM
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Well I wasn't aware that was part of the battle.

Regardless, Cherry doesn't have the wherewithal to counter anything Kiddo can do, no matter how familiar she is with Mamba. If Kiddo gets in close enough where Cherry's machine gun is useless (which she would without breaking a sweat), Cherry could do nothing to stop Kiddo. Five Point Palm Exploding Heart Technique. Cherry's dead. Kiddo wins.

Old Post May 17th, 2008 06:56 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well I wasn't aware that was part of the battle.

Regardless, Cherry doesn't have the wherewithal to counter anything Kiddo can do, no matter how familiar she is with Mamba. If Kiddo gets in close enough where Cherry's machine gun is useless (which she would without breaking a sweat), Cherry could do nothing to stop Kiddo. Five Point Palm Exploding Heart Technique. Cherry's dead. Kiddo wins.
Well, remember the scene in PT when Cherry uses the grenade launcher to propel herself over the wall? All she would have to do is the same, but backwards, firing as she went. I really dont see Mamba winning that easily.

Old Post May 17th, 2008 07:01 AM
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

See what you want, I see a pretty short battle.

Old Post May 17th, 2008 07:02 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

See what you want, I see a pretty short battle.
So, if Cherry does what I just said, what is Mambas reaction?

Old Post May 17th, 2008 07:03 AM
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

...run up and kill her. no expression

Old Post May 17th, 2008 07:06 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

...run up and kill her. no expression
While Cherry is 40 to 50 feet in the air, moving away from her, firing away with her machine gun? AND firing more grenades?

Old Post May 17th, 2008 07:18 AM
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

roll eyes (sarcastic) You really must get a hard on from dragging out shit.

Bottom line - no matter what happens, I believe that Beatrix Kiddo will win in the end. Most people would agree. I've given my reasons, and your reason (singular) is that Cherry has a machine for a leg. She is hopelessly outmatched against a master assassin like Black Mamba.

I'm done.

Old Post May 17th, 2008 07:20 AM