KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Star Trek » Back In Time.......ho-hum

Back In Time.......ho-hum
Started by: dibba80

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
dibba80

Back In Time.......ho-hum

Going backwards in time....ho-hum. Another complete mistake by the Star Trek world.
We saw what it did to Enterprise. People didn't like it. Or should I say Trekkie's didn't like it.
How bout continuing into a future where human's become better and better with each passing century.
Even better....how bout a movie combining DSN and Voyager since they took place on compatible stardates.\
How bout the Defiant accidentally being stuck somehow in the Delta quadrant...teaming up with Voyager to fight a common foe.
How great would it be to see the Defiant come out of nowhere and save Voyager from attack?!!
Picard and Kirk had their chance.
Let's see Janeway and sisko get theirs.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2008 09:41 AM
dibba80 is currently offline Click here to Send dibba80 a Private Message Find more posts by dibba80 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

if by that you mean you want to see more ds9 and voyager, i say yes to the former, nay to the latter...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jul 13th, 2008 11:04 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by dibba80
Going backwards in time....ho-hum. Another complete mistake by the Star Trek world.
We saw what it did to Enterprise. People didn't like it. Or should I say Trekkie's didn't like it.
How bout continuing into a future where human's become better and better with each passing century.
Even better....how bout a movie combining DSN and Voyager since they took place on compatible stardates.\
How bout the Defiant accidentally being stuck somehow in the Delta quadrant...teaming up with Voyager to fight a common foe.
How great would it be to see the Defiant come out of nowhere and save Voyager from attack?!!

Interesting. There was talk that DS9 and Voyager were gonna get their own films, but it never materialized. I would love another Picard film if it were done better.

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jul 13th, 2008 07:58 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

Re: Back In Time.......ho-hum

Originally posted by dibba80
I'd like to see some future time lines. But people are familiar with TOS and TNG. I'll reserve judgement until I see the film.

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Jul 15th, 2008 01:13 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Badabing
I'd like to see some future time lines. But people are familiar with TOS and TNG. I'll reserve judgement until I see the film.

thats if you're allowed to go...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Jul 25th, 2008 12:45 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

Originally posted by Raoul
thats if you're allowed to go...

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Jul 25th, 2008 01:49 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

RRAAAOOOOUUUUUUULLL!!!

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Jul 25th, 2008 02:36 AM