KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Battlezone » BW/Leo Vs. Charlotte/Gundam

BW/Leo Vs. Charlotte/Gundam
Started by: Newjak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

BW/Leo Vs. Charlotte/Gundam

Ok then once again good luck to everyone.

The Match is going up Wednesday 9:00 EST

It will end Monday 7:00 EST.

Judges will be Digimark, batdude, Bada

Pool A:
Locations: Welcome to the frozen planet of Nimoy. A planet made completely of ice with many tunnels and caverns littering it's inside. It's core is a giant hole in the planet. It is 200 miles wide. The planet is twice the size of Earth. Water mines dot the planet using plasma generators to melt the ice and ship it to other planets for use. It often said even emotions become frozen here. In reality though it is only the molecules of the people brave enough to face it's almost absolute zero temperatures. Unfortunately the high death total, and high expense to get the water eventually drove the miners to abandon it.

Prep Time: 1 Week

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jun 5th, 2008 12:58 AM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

quote:

Blair Wind wrote on Jun 4th, 2008 07:09 PM:
Prep:

In prep I do but three things:

Build 3 amazo's with metal made from Element Lad, and the specs from Box/Ivo (as we have every match)

They copy my team (excluding Aquarian who is sitting in a corner with his field contracted).

Then, the three Amazo's and Lightray go out and create a multitude of suns. Yes, honestly Suns. As in bigger than a planet suns.

Here he creates a sun to block Black Racer's path.
http://img238.imageshack.us/my.php?...gods0308pn8.jpg

Here he shows that he can create heat equal to multiple suns:
http://img19.photobucket.com/albums...ad/f0be5fdd.jpg

Being that he needed material to start the sun's explosion, Element Lad can create something similar to what he did here:
http://img237.imageshack.us/my.php?...shv30822lz0.jpg
http://img505.imageshack.us/my.php?...shv30823il3.jpg

Listen folks, what he did there blew up an ENTIRE PLANET. With a week of prep to do just this, we can create multiple suns

We then move on to our third objective: We will create a spaceship capable of carrying us all (my team and Leo's team). Being that we can basically insta create tech, it should be easy as pie

Leo and I will be working in tandem to make this the easiest match ever.

Battle Starts
Once the match begins the suns are already dropping onto the planet, and it will go as Leo describes it (Speed force yada yada). When he is done stealing their speed and knocking them out, and saying "Beam me up scotty" to teleport him to the spaceship, the suns are melting the icy planet. Yes, you heard me, I just dropped sun(S) on their domepiece. They burn to a crispy nothingness, and since Savitar is fast enough to do what he needs to do, we can teleport him up when done. We fly off in our spaceship, with Savitar's extra speed propelling us, teleporting away from the explosion - you try putting multiple suns all on one planet and see if it doesnt explode - if we must.

We just beat you, period and with my shortest opening post in existence (and Leo's as well I would think). Somewhere, someone is saying Amen!

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jun 5th, 2008 12:58 AM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

quote:

leonidas wrote on Jun 2nd, 2008 09:16 PM:
-Edit- so here's my next rd opening post. i didn't want to resort to this -- tried to avoid it in the last rd, actually -- but . . .:

so, creativity doesn't seem to be what is needed or wanted in these things. okay . . .

prep:

first thing i do is stay well away from aquarian with any of my adaptoids. next, emperor speed draws enough speed force energy to himself to allow him to brush the speed force. this level of speed>>>>>>>>lightspeed. in fact, here's how fast it is:

http://img224.imageshack.us/my.php?...sh138p173ex.jpg

http://img224.imageshack.us/my.php?...sh138p186lh.jpg

"zig-zagged around jay and superman more than 1 000 000 times" and "OUTRACED INSTANTANEOUS TRAVEL". that's what accessing the SF can do -- access only i possess. and i have GREATER control over the SF than wally, and with vulcan, unlimited access to it.

who needs creativity?

battle:

with all that speed emperor speed enters the battle. before any of the other team can conceiveably react, i steal their speed. i then use rachel's phoenix-enhanced and cerebro-enhanced molecular tp, coupled with mental madonna's tp abilities copied from cdb last rd, to literally disassemble their inert bodies at that atomic level and scatter them across the planet. or if bw wants, he can carve them up with his axe or teleport parts of them across the world. whatever.

"OUTRACED INSTANTANEOUS TRAVEL"

they quite literally die before they know they were attacked.

sig by Rao Kal El

Last edited by Badabing on Jun 5th, 2008 at 01:33 AM

Old Post Jun 5th, 2008 01:01 AM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

quote:

Charlotte DeBel wrote on Jun 4th, 2008 01:38 PM:
This round I'm fielding
Shifter (Hank Pym+Shift)
Terminatrix (Brainy+Angie)- SuperAdaptoid makeup is still working, of course
Apollo – SA makeup
6 Terminatrix dupes

Some quick explanation aka “Spotlight on Shifter”
In fact, Shifter is a "do-it-yourself" planet Ego- he can do nearly anything he need from his very own body, and he has the mass of entire dimension to work with.
http://img233.imageshack.us/my.php?...ers2004vyq1.jpg
That’s unlimited mass supply for various kinds of chemical craziness, since Metamorpho\Shift’s capabilities in turning into stuff are practically unlimited.
http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/...m_elements2.jpg
http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/...m_elements1.jpg

The only limitation is mass- but when your physical makeup is totally unhuman, I don’t think you should worry about gravity distorting your body.
http://img397.imageshack.us/my.php?...pyrateschr5.jpg

Given that, he has unlimited mass (or nearly unlimited- an entire dimension) to turn into nearly anything he can imagine- any technology or chemical weapon possible.
What’s even funnier about that, is that Shift’s powers work a bit like Absorbing Man- he can imitate any thing he touched, saw or knows exact chemical makeup.
http://img215.imageshack.us/my.php?...nterrosejq9.jpg

So the materials he can create from his own (unlimited) body mass are unlimited in his variety. And here’s where the fun starts.

Prep.
Doing basic things

First, we have Nate\Mantis amalgam telepathically "feed" Shifter all the technological data we have. So far we have:
Knowledge of Enginner and Brainiac8
Knowledge of Malefic and Mr Terrific (from the 1st round)
Knowledge of Forge and Ultimate Mr Fantastic (from the 2nd round)
Knowledge of prof. Ivo and Brainiac5 (3rd round)
Plus data on 616 Fixer, Reed and Doom's abilities (including technological data), data on psi-amplifying tech, X-Mansion’s Danger Room etc- anything we have in that regard, the knowledge is mostly passive due to the vast bulk of data, but we have more that enough psionics to help Shifter (who already has Pym's genius-level mind) extract the data when needed and which is needed.

Then we have Shifter to “touch” and remember the properties of the following compounds\things:
Engineer’s nanites
Apollo’s solar absorbing cells

Then, via Super Adaptoid’s powers (and Sersi’s powers) we recreate and give Shifter to memorize the samples of:
Captain America’s shield
Emma Frost’s organic diamond
Inerton (nice superhard metal from previous round)

Once we’re done with that, Terminatrix uses Super Adaptoid's abilities and copies the powers of everyone from Gundam's team.
Then she creates a dupe of herself (SA-fashioned) who is given the powersets of Graviton, New Son, Power Cosmic (via Terrax and Airwalker’s powersets) and Vulcan’s powerset.

Meanwhile, Shifter shapeshifts himself into Ultron-looking robot with adamantuium skin and grows to the size of Empire State Building. Once he reaches that height, he swallows a dupe of Terminatrix inside himself. The dupe will act as his symbiote during the entire ordeal, negating whatever gravity influence happens to the Shifter, using New Son’s and Vulcan’s mastery of kinetic energy to speedup and catalyze all necessary chemical changes occurring within Shifter’s body and Power Cosmic to power up all the machinery. He's merging with him and will keep merged during all that stuff, being more of kind of "life support system".
While all that happens, Terminatrix changes Apollo into Super Adaptoid, sharing with him a few powersets from her current (really huge and I’m planning on making it even huger) collection- such as Terrax, Superman, Wonder Woman, Flash, Thor, Lightray, Martian Manhunter, Spartan\Void, Hercules, Iron Fist, Shang Chi, Mantis, Box (M. Jeffries), etc.

At the time Shifter (assisted by a dupe inside him) grows even more- this time aproximately 7 miles tall, covered into Inerton and starts some major shapeshifting. To begin with, the area within “Ultron’s head” is shapeshifted to have a few huge chambers inside of it- one of it being fashioned as Cerebra Chamber- or better yet, chambers, since one Cerebra is replicated per each member. Another chamber is basically a replica of X-Men’s Danger Room (approximately 6 times bigger than original with the walls made of the same alloy Captain America’s shield made from). All those chambers are equipped by replicas of necessary tech, well-lit, warm and are filled with breathable fresh mountain air. Any equipment needed Shifter can create from his (near infinity) body mass, as well as create extra rooms etc.

Once that’s finished, Shifter “swallows” all his teammates inside himself into these chambers. Then Terminatrix uses Void template to teleport everyone to the hollow core of the planet.
Once there (and both my and Gundam’s teams are inside the Shifter), the interesting things begin. That takes less than a day, and we have more than 6 days to do that.

“Power… give me more power"
Last round Leo’s team tried to adapt Infonet (courtesy of Black Box) to DCverse- that has failed due to single reason- his team lacks master hackers from that universes. Mine, on the other hand, have copied Dominus Objective from Black Box and guess who did the copying? Terminatrix. Aka the amalgam of Engineer and Brainiac 8, both master hackers in their universes.
So what we do is using Terminatrix to adjust the Infonet to Wildstorm Verse and DCverse and then start downloading some interesting databases. For example, the Stormwatch database, that Henry Bendix used to create himself an Amazo-like body with the templates of Stormwatch\Stormwatch Black members.
Winter, Jenny Sparks, Battalion (another powerful psi-template to my collection) will go just well.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stormwatch_%28comics%29
We also use Brainiac8’s abilities to download the data on JLA members used by Brother Eye\OMACs and decipher it into “adaptoidable” format.
http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/...tedcppg1br8.jpg

http://img217.imageshack.us/my.php?...tedcppg1xb4.jpg
http://img217.imageshack.us/my.php?...tedcppg1rf1.jpg

That’s in addition to the basic Adaptoid’s list I have, plus data on Leo’s team, some people from B-Dub’s team(+Amazo database), Gundam’s team, Cerebro data on powers of X-roster and extra characters aka Air-Walker, Darkstar and New Son, temporary resurrected by Mental Madonna from astral plane last round.

That done, she enters a “hyperspeed” mode, combining speeds of Flash, Savitar etc, and starts to work on her abilities (while in Danger Room replica). 5 more dupes of her are created in that moment, 2 of them keep all the templates of original, 3 others are concentrated more on superspeed and psi-templates. They start practicing their abilities for actual day and relative...well, how much would the day be accelerated at 99,9% of light speed?
Apollo does just the same with his newly-found abilities, using Lightray's powers in process to put himself into state of constant sundip for all the remaining prep time.

Our psionics are practicing teamwork in the “Cerebra Chamber”- or chambers, since it gets separated into two once the creation of dupes is done. Those are Xavier, Exodus, Legion, three Terminatrix dupes sporting the list of psi-powers from:
Nate Grey
Cable
Professor X
Jean Grey
Rachel Summers
Emma Frost
Lady Mastermind
Doctor Druid
Psylocke
Kid Omega
Moondragon
Mentallo
Sersi
Martian Manhunter
Batallion
And a few else who is less impressive. They have also the combined psi-experience of Nate, Rachel, Cable, Emma, Prof X and the abilities on how to use their power. In fact, that's one potent psi-force.
Those Adapt-dupes go in the second chamber, separated from Gundam’s characters, and wire themselves into that advanced version of Cerebra Shifter has rectreated. What's more, they use the Martian Manhunter's template to even further increase their powers by growing the "neuro-net"- a cybernethic analogue of stretching one's nervous system shown here.
http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/...imscomic220.jpg
Since droids don't need to breathe, they can fill entire chamber with “neuro-net”, becoming one huge uber-brain.
“Cerebral” suits of armour, akin to the one I had Nate to wear in previous round, would be given to Gundam's guys as well.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jun 5th, 2008 01:03 AM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

quote:

Charlotte DeBel wrote on Jun 4th, 2008 01:39 PM:
On the outside...
While keeping the “head” chamber intact and reshifting his body mass if needed to keep anything comfortable for his passengers, since Shifter becomes their prep base for a week and any unfriendly changes are unacceptable, Shifter continues to draw mass from Kosmos dimension and shapeshift, until he turns into a spherical construct totally occupying the core of the planet (200 miles) with area inside himself (2 miles in diameter) used as prep base for above-described actions. That “core of living core” is covered into Inetron and Cap America’s shield material.
What happens with other mass? Part of it is transformed into the tech. For instance, he grows a giant sized replica of Void-sucking device used by Angie-powerful enough to affect target subject while he’s anywhere on the planet. We also have our psi-users and Terminatrix to research the info on anti-metal and give it to Shifter. So its outer surface becomes one huge piece of anti-metal a mile deep (the necessary parts, like the barrel of “Void-sucker" are protected from it's harmful influence by layers of Inetron and CA's shield's alloy).
Shifter is also ready to generate strongest adhesive substances in the world through its surface- like flycatching glue. He keeps it compressed inside his own body (below antimetal)and it’s about to be released (accelerated to enormous speeds due to New Son's\Vulcan's powers) through the tunnels in the surface of planet

That said and done, we’re ready to PWN.

The battle part.

We start at the core of the planet, psi-team is residing inside Shifter. In the opening picoseconds of the match we use our ridiculously amped TK to put the planet and surrounding area in “stop mode”- like shown in the scan below, only planetarywise.
http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/...ble03009ay3.jpg

That same instant (all the processes inside the Shifter’s body can be accelerated to light speed using New Son’s powers) we fire Void-sucking blast to neutralize your teleporters. Also we unleash telepathic psi-assault of enormous power to destroy the minds of your team.

If the Void-nullifying strategy succeeds, we use our squad of psi-gods to drag you (while you’re within our TK grip) forward to the next stage of our plan- enormous amouth of adhesives released with uncanny force from our living core to the surface of the planet.
When you’re stuck into that thing, we have two options (and Shifter has complete control over his body makeup). We can bury you into antimetal or we can “devour” you – as Shift does here when he changes Indigo’s molecular makeup into flesh:
http://img210.imageshack.us/my.php?...29719835cd0.jpg

That can be done to all the cybernetic bodies of yours (if human minds guiding them can survive our initial psi-assault).
If you try and teleport inside Shifter, you’ll have Terminatrix, 2 operational dupes of her and one Adapting Apollo, sundipped to the extreme, to beat the crap out of you. They all move on lightspeed or even faster, have insane reflexes and combat skill, the ability to analyse opponent’s strategy on the fly and adapt accordingly.
Not to mention our “vehicle” by itself beating crap out of you.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jun 5th, 2008 01:03 AM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

quote:

psycho gundam wrote on Jun 4th, 2008 04:12 PM:
I'm fielding:

-exodus
-charles francis xavier/danielle moonstar
-legion

-----------------------------------during prep------------

-days worth of deep meditation
-mind syncing so they may act/think as one
-training

charlotte is providing my team with a much appreciated containment unit that will be expanding for consumption.
it also protects and sustains my team in the temperature lacking environment of the planet and space.

during prep time my psychics will be mind melding with their gracious host, in particular shifter.
we will be able to "see" our environment with our minds and feeding on any extra energies into our minds, and with the nate grey power inside charlotte's character, our trinity of psychics will get a nice psi boost.

also, we will project a psi-cloaking field surrounding or team that will be present even after expansion, and simultaneously protect the squad with a all powerful force field.

------------------------------------------------battle----------

our minds will instantly reach out and grab hold our opposition in a variety of ways;

-physically, exodus, legion, and nate's power are top notch telekinetics so together this is a simple feat.

-mentally, we are also the kings of telepathy. any foreign mind will be ours to toy with, and toy we will.

we will rip the plans of your team out of your minds and learn from them, mentally torture you, induce catatonia, and then banish and lock your minds into the astral plane.

legion after will take your minds for his collection.

after all that you bodies will be pulled into the structure of charlotte DeBel's creation.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jun 5th, 2008 01:04 AM
Charlotte DeBel
White Queen of KMC

Charlotte's post #1 of 8

Laziness and simplicity are two different things. And you guys were too lazy in that match.

So, your suns melted the ice around our artificial planet- nice and wonderful, but B-Dub has capitalised so much on Inetron properties, that I won't repeat that once again (and the "core" of our living planet, where majority of our team is resting, is made of Inetron and Captain America's alloy). And what's more, you gave my Adapting Apollo, who already has the abilities of JLA heavy hitters, Lightray, Thor etc and has been sundipping for nearly a week courtesy of Lightray's powerset even MORE solar energy to sundip- since he can easily use Spartan's template to teleport in front of your suns as they explode. Your first stage of attack will be your last one as well.
http://img368.imageshack.us/my.php?image=10kn2.jpg
http://img368.imageshack.us/my.php?image=21jj1.jpg
http://img511.imageshack.us/my.php?image=35yn.jpg
http://img368.imageshack.us/my.php?image=40qd.jpg
Think something along the lines of that attack on you, but magnituded hundredfolds and thousandfolds due to amouth of solar energy absorbed. Who's crispy cookie now, darlings?
Speed- no problem, Apollo is already incredibly fast and that attribute can be increased even more. Single characters- without amping and under thier own power- are limited to lightspeed, but we have upgraded him by "adaptoidising" him. Sundipped Apollo is already moves at subluminal speeds- and then we stack speeds of Superman, Flash, Wonder Woman, Lightray, Savitar and god knows who else- the amouth of templates I've collected so far is enormous- on top of that. The guy would EASY be far faster than light speed.
Super Adaptoid stacking multiple degrees of abilities from different characters- in that case combined strength of Thor and Hercules, but that's just as easy to do with speed:
http://img262.imageshack.us/img262/...ers04516ea4.jpg
http://img372.imageshack.us/img372/...ers04517wv9.jpg
He's fast, incredibly fast, has superluminal reactions and amazing fighting skills, he has Cosmic Awareness courtesy of Mar-Vell, Air Walker and Terrax, has electromagnetic powers embedded into him as well to protect him both from his weakness and possible contact with outer surface of Shifter which is made of antimetal, he's sundipped as hell, he's what Superman Prime dreams of becoming. And that's just Apollo.

Now, to Savitar's incredible speed part. I don't deny it, except the moment that there's TK stasis field surrounding the planet, and that psi-shileding is established at the end of prep time (see Gundam's prep for more explanations). The picosecond he gest into it, the picosecond he becomes incredibly slowed down and has his mind destroyed. We can stop his motoric functions like that:
http://img501.imageshack.us/img501/...man02118so4.jpg
In addition to that we can use the combination of New Son and Vulcan's power to give him the taste of his own medicine- aka steal all kinetic motion from him. And that's without having to resort to speed force thingy. You're not the only ones playing slo-mo game here.

Leo, also I'd like to say you that "molecular level TP" is something as nonsensical as X-ray hearing- you (Rachel and Nate) have molecular level telekinesis, not telepathy. But that's all pales compared to our titanic psi-assault- and we're amped by Cerebras, neurostimulants etc.

BTW, I just realised that kinetic energy steal is useless to our adaptoids. Why? Because of nice handy thing called Nega Bands that revitalise wielder's energy supply based on the energy of nearby stars.
http://img182.imageshack.us/img182/...vel05816tg5.jpg
You've created plenty of suns to compensate for the energy you've drawing. Our Terminatrixes and Apollo can survive your initial attack, since the stolen supply of kinetic energy can be recovered instantly.

Also it should be noted that high level TP users don't depend on physical brain- some of them can easily transcend physical body and exist as living astral projection. And Xavier and Exodus are the ones capable on that. Stealing kinetic energy from our bodies won't save you from massive mindwipe- my team is immune to that courtesy of Nega-Bands, Gundam's can just enter astral projection state and still give you ass whooping.

The triplet of telepathic Terminatrixes already have FTL TP due to having Omega Kid among their TP templates (and backup speedsters templates):
http://img387.imageshack.us/img387/969/omegakidsa3.jpg
Not to mention that telepathy\telekinesis in itself is instant thing. Your "outrunning the teleportation" sounds like nice semantic- but that's not that unique of a feat.
Flash was caught in TK freeze before, so...

Summary:
Our psi-attack is >>>>>>>>>>>anything you can in that department.
Your suns do jack to us except powering us up.
You are a bunch of mindless vegetables picoseconds after match starts.

Beware Blonde Badasses Emma Frost K' Dante

RIP Fluffy

Old Post Jun 5th, 2008 08:08 AM
Charlotte DeBel is currently offline Click here to Send Charlotte DeBel a Private Message Find more posts by Charlotte DeBel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Charlotte DeBel
White Queen of KMC

Charlotte's post #2 of 8

On kinetic energy sucks and why it sucks

So, Savitar may have stolen the "speed"- in fact kinetic energy, since when you're stealing someone's speed, you're stealing their kinetic energy- of speedsters from entire planet. Emphasis on SPEEDSTERS. Guys that can’t do anything about having their kinetic energy stolen from them.

None of those "robbed" by them was a high end kinetic energy manipulator- which we have...at least a template of it. What's more, New Son's template is among the only ones "our-team-specific" here- I used Nate's powers to temporary resurrest him from psionic template from Astral Plane last round (along with Darkstar and Air Walker), not copy data from some database.
Of course, you may argue that the dude is just a version of Gambit from alternate reality- but Gambit had the power of New Son for 20 issues or so and lost it after giving New Son major ass-kicking- so the data on that "Amped" level of powers just can't be in Cerebra database, especially since Cerebra was rebuilt several times and clearly don't have data on any upgrade X-folks ever have had during their carreers. That would be just implausible.
Why I'm talking about that? While facing his equal in terms of kinetic energy manip aka New Son\Vulcan combo (+assloads of other powers), your "Emperor Speed" definetely isn't going to "just go and steal it"- both powersets grant unlimited control of kinetic energy and it would go more like tug-of-war- giving our psi-users more than enough time to mindf*ck you to oblivion. We also have all New Son's experience with his powers- since psi-resurrestion requires gathering mental template of resurrested person first.

Some of New Son's feats.
Uses his control over kinetic energy to stop time in small area- not "freeze" things, but steal their kinetic energy in "stealing-the-speed" fashion- just like Savitar does. Note- Gambit amped to be New Son's equal is able to revert the effect- but only barely since later he fails to repeat that himself- but that's the showing how two high-end kinetic energy manipulators can cancel out each other.
http://img214.imageshack.us/my.php?...1roughervn2.jpg
http://img247.imageshack.us/my.php?...2rougheril3.jpg
http://img393.imageshack.us/my.php?...3roughercf0.jpg
http://img232.imageshack.us/my.php?...4rougherhk3.jpg
http://img384.imageshack.us/my.php?...5roughergf0.jpg
http://img66.imageshack.us/my.php?i...6rougherny6.jpg
http://img384.imageshack.us/my.php?...7rougherya0.jpg

Another case of New Son freezing someone in time (amped Gambit is also present, but admits that with his own crappy experience of kinetic energy manip on THAT level he can't hope to repeat the trick (and he never has a chance since he loses his amped powers in the end of the same issue when using them to kill New Son)).
http://img371.imageshack.us/my.php?...11999200fb7.jpg
http://img242.imageshack.us/my.php?...11999200jy3.jpg

Destroys his univerce's Earth in wild explosion of kinetic energy, tries to recreate it by using his control over time, but since his powers weren't totally mastered by that time, the dude rips the fabric of reality instead.
http://img242.imageshack.us/my.php?...11999200qy0.jpg
http://img258.imageshack.us/my.php?...11999200uy9.jpg

As an elemental of kinetic energy, he goes on omniversal trip hitchhiking the M'Kraan Crystal's explosion wave.
http://img175.imageshack.us/my.php?...11999200ay3.jpg

More than potent control to counter whatever kinetic energy steal you're planning. With NewSon's powers and Captain Marvel's Nega-Bands energy restoring effect my team is pretty much immune to whatever kinetic energy steal your may attempt.
Apollo (made into adaptoid and amped to AS Supes level during prep), Terminatrix and all her dupes have those powers themselves, and one of the dupes of Terminatrix is merged into Shifter, protecting it as well (he does control all the molecular motion inside Shifter's enormous body all the time (speeding up chemical reactions if needed, controlling the temperature etc), so no outside influence to it- that base is covered and covered well).

Telepathic ownage

You prouldy boast your “molecular level” telekinesis- but that’s too crude for us- how'bout one on SUBATOMIC level exclusively from monsieur Exodus (and my Terminatrixes have copied his power as well).
http://img169.imageshack.us/my.php?...nemegangzk3.jpg

That’s the level our stasis field operates on, and I doubt Rachel’s clumsy molecular level TK can work though that.
Your another counter for our telepathic godhood probably would be the fact that your team is havily technified. Bad move, guys.
http://img334.imageshack.us/img334/9237/z2sl0.jpg

http://img507.imageshack.us/img507/7373/z1tf8.jpg
http://img507.imageshack.us/img507/7985/z1xb3.jpg
I’m well aware that that's “silver age”- but Marvel doesn’t have any dividing events like pre-crisis and post-crisis, so those feats were never retconned.

Our psionics are also all ridiculously amped. Take a peek of how advanced our models of Cerebra are:
http://img488.imageshack.us/my.php?...al001033vs7.jpg

Take this model of Cerebra, upgrade it using data from Xavier’s, Emma’s minds, knowledge of Martian technology (taken in the first round from the mind of Malefic- and old advanced race of telepaths clearly knows a thing or two about psi-amping), hell- lots of data we have has an info regarding psi-amplifiers- for example, we can use Reed Richard’s technological data for that- though the upgrade he did to Cerebra in that PISy (and probably non-canon) X4 crossover makes little sence. Reed suddenly being more of expert on psi-amplifiers than a person who has been studying and designing them since her early twenties-I mean Emma- FYI, a Mutivac analogue of Cerebro of her design was much more effective than models of Cerebro contemporary to it- WTF?

“Cerebral” nanoarmours like those I have Mental Madonna to wear in previous rounds (all functions of the most advanced models of Cerebro\Cerebra + injection of neurostimulants into bloodstream and other stuff handy for amping psi-powers) are given to Gundam’s guys.

Chemical madness

As I’ve wrote, we have two major routes of killing you (after or while turning your minds into nothingness)- dismantle your bodies by subatomic level TK or have Shifter “swallow” them into his body mass and “digest” them. The later route is not as hard as one may think:
http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/...cs/mm_arms6.jpg
The chemical reaction that destroyed a very powerful herald-robot.
http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/...ics/mm_gas4.jpg
corrosives.

Due to kinetic energy speedup those reactions would be happening on light speed.

Loose ends
It’s completely safe for our team to be inside Shifter while he gains extra mass. Why? Because his body is unhuman and “head” can just as well to be “palm” or “fist”. Normally shrinking\enlarging field extends only around Pym’s body, not other objects- he can shrink or enlarge them if he wishes, though. We’re foreign objects to his body and there’s no sence to cover us with that field as we don’t belong to his body mass.
So, our prep is completely safe and yours… lazy.

Sorry for the long post as I’m not going to be online much on the weekend.

RIP Fluffy

Old Post Jun 6th, 2008 01:13 PM
Charlotte DeBel is currently offline Click here to Send Charlotte DeBel a Private Message Find more posts by Charlotte DeBel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

first -- cuz i forgot, my team is 3 adaptoids (emperor speed is one and the others are forge and taki, though it doesn't really matter since all my team have been changed into adaptoids . . .)

now then, some misconceptions and plain inaccuracies that need to be cleared up round here . . .

quote:
Then, via Super Adaptoid’s powers (and Sersi’s powers) we recreate and give Shifter to memorize the samples of:
Captain America’s shield

there is no sample of cap's shield -- SA uses only an approximation of the weapons he copies, not EXACT copies. so that bit is out. whatever you make from his copy<<<cap's shield.

quote:
Once we’re done with that, Terminatrix uses Super Adaptoid's abilities and copies the powers of everyone from Gundam's team.
Then she creates a dupe of herself (SA-fashioned) who is given the powersets of Graviton, New Son, Power Cosmic (via Terrax and Airwalker’s powersets) and Vulcan’s powerset.

you'll need to explain a little more clearly this whole 'astral resurrection thing' again, cdb . . .

quote:
“Power… give me more power"
Last round Leo’s team tried to adapt Infonet (courtesy of Black Box) to DCverse- that has failed due to single reason - his team lacks master hackers from that universes.

sorry cdb -- that is utterly inaccurate. jay brought this up in his vote as well and i wanted to clear this up now. i have no clue where everyone gets the notion that black box needs to have any knowledge WHATSOEVER of a system in order to access it. he DOES NOT NEED TO "HACK" ANYTHING. he DOES NOT need any info on 'tech' or specific 'systems'. when he was a 5 year old kid he was getting knowledge from systems ALL ACROSS THE WORLD! you think he understood how to 'hack' all those systems when he was a child living in poverty??

judges, please be clear -- BLACK BOX DOES NOT NEED TO HACK ANYTHING. ALL INFORMATION COMES TO HIM PASSIVELY WITHOUT HIS ASKING FOR IT. read his bio, see how his powers work. there was a time he wanted to STOP the flow of info and couldn't. the dominus objective that cdb referenced is -- in this case -- redundant. all it did was allow him to 'SEE' all the info that was coming to him (his human brain was unable to process it) and once seeing it, he was then able to RETRIEVE IT AT WILL. with the computer-speed brain, speed force powers and psi-skills, the objective is no longer required as he can process and recall the information ON HIS OWN in my amalgam. and with his awareness of dc and wildstorm, and the fact that i have telepathically linked with characters from those current universes, i can access whatever materials EXIST within those universes (nj already ruled that this is completely LEGAL).

so, yeah, FYI -- hacking and tech knowledge have exactly NOTHING to do with Black Box's ability to access information. smile

quote:
We also use Brainiac8’s abilities to download the data on JLA members used by Brother Eye\OMACs and decipher it into “adaptoidable” format.

wow, cool idea -- wish i'd thought of it . . . big grin

quote:
That done, she enters a “hyperspeed” mode, combining speeds of Flash, Savitar etc,

oops, gonna have to interrupt again. the adaptoid tech i shared with you was the techno-organic tech (the same one i'm using). you never specified anything different. there is precisely ZERO evidence to suggest that this style of adaptoid can stack powers -- ie -- combine hercules' and thor's strength, or flash and savitar's speed. believe me -- if i thought i could convince anyone that i could stack powers, i would have tried it myself. smile

regardless -- even if you COULD stack your speed, my access to SF STILL ensures i will ALWAYS be faster than you. even stacked, your speed has limits. access to SF grants essentially LIMITLESS speed as has been demonstrated numerous times by flash and other SF users.

however, i don't need to be that fast since you can't stack speeds and are moving at a piddly sub-lightspeed . . .

btw -- you keep referencing this vast database of powers you have access to (like your list of psi-guys). you do recall i have access to all the same powers, right? all the databases i have accessed have proven -- ON-PANEL -- to be downable as regards to the powersets housed in them. any proof that any wildstorm powerset has been not only catalogued but downloaded . . .?

quote:
What happens with other mass? Part of it is transformed into the tech. For instance, he grows a giant sized replica of Void-sucking device

???? what the heck IS this thing? scans??

quote:
So its outer surface becomes one huge piece of anti-metal a mile deep (the necessary parts, like the barrel of “Void-sucker" are protected from it's harmful influence by layers of Inetron and CA's shield's alloy).

holy confusion batman . . . you have covered yourself (i think? or is it the planet???) in 1-mile thick anti-metal and want inertron to protect you? that . . . doesn't even make sense. anti-metal destroys ALL metal. you just destroyed your own prep . . .

quote:
Shifter is also ready to generate strongest adhesive substances in the world through its surface- like flycatching glue. He keeps it compressed inside his own body (below antimetal)and it’s about to be released (accelerated to enormous speeds due to New Son's\Vulcan's powers) through the tunnels in the surface of planet

like what -- we wouldn't have time to sense that or react to such an inefficient attack? cosmic awareness ring a bell? and we CAN fly. AND teleport. REALLY fast . . .

quote:
We start at the core of the planet, psi-team is residing inside Shifter. In the opening picosecond

that's all well and good. well, except for the part where you think you can stack speeds. and even if you are working in picoseconds (10x-12), i'm more in the septosecond (10x-21) range . . . in other words -- i'm faster. WWWAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYY faster. i steal your speed and you're finished.

quote:
That same instant (all the processes inside the Shifter’s body can be accelerated to light speed using New Son’s powers)

huh? how?

quote:
we fire Void-sucking blast to neutralize your teleporters. Also we unleash telepathic psi-assault of enormous power to destroy the minds of your team.

i just . . . don't get this void-sucking thing . . . no

quote:
If the Void-nullifying strategy succeeds, we use our squad of psi-gods

which, with access to the exact same templates, i am equal to . . . accessing madrox's powers, i can create 6 dupes instantaneously to counteract any number advantage as well.
quote:
to drag you (while you’re within our TK grip) forward to the next stage of our plan- enormous amouth of adhesives released with uncanny force from our living core to the surface of the planet.

what exactly keeps me from simply vibrating out of it and going completely intangible? or accessing vision's powers to phase out? or . . . a host of other powers i could use to free myself . . .?

quote:
When you’re stuck into that thing, we have two options (and Shifter has complete control over his body makeup). We can bury you into antimetal or we can “devour” you – as Shift does here when he changes Indigo’s molecular makeup into flesh:

seriously -- phase out, vibrate out, BLAST out . . .

quote:
That can be done to all the cybernetic bodies of yours (if human minds guiding them can survive our initial psi-assault).

oh my human minds can handle your assault -- since i'm armed with all the same powers. smile

quote:
If you try and teleport inside Shifter, you’ll have Terminatrix, 2 operational dupes of her and one Adapting Apollo, sundipped to the extreme, to beat the crap out of you. They all move on lightspeed or even faster, have insane reflexes and combat skill, the ability to analyse opponent’s strategy on the fly and adapt accordingly.

whatever i meet inside (not that i would ever BE inside) i would copy, and with my speed-forced enhanced metabolism copy INSTANTLY.

whew. and people say i write a lot . . .

Old Post Jun 7th, 2008 05:19 AM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

now then, a quick word about what's going to happen in this match.

first, i get to the world. if they haven't killed themselves somehow by surrounding themselves in mile-thick anti-metal blink i steal their speed. i do this before they have a chance to do ANYTHING. AT ALL. the speeds at which i am moving are only possible via direct access to the speed force. i;ve shown you flash outracing INSTANTANEOUS SPEED, and moving so fast that even superman was basically standing still. you can NOT stack speeds, and even if you could it wouldn't matter -- i'm STILL faster.

now, the idea that i couldn't drain your kinetic energy because it is constantly being replenished: that's the old silver surfer argument. the problem with it is this -- i can drain your kinetic energy FASTER than you can absorb it. smile you will be absorbing ambient energy at the speed of light.

i will be DRAINING it from you at a FAR faster rate. beyond that, there is this little tidbit:

http://img48.imageshack.us/my.php?i...kebbin017bi.jpg

the speed force is the SOURCE of all motion -- it FEEDS all motion. essentially, by cutting you off from the speed force, i am cutting you off from all kinetic energy. i am eliminating your access to kinetic energy AT THE SOURCE. you can TRY to absorb more, but i am denying you that ability because i am not allowing kinetic energy to REACH you. or, again, look at from the point of pure speed -- i'm draining it faster than you can absorb it. either way, you are frozen -- and that means (as the scan illustrates) at the SUB-ATOMIC LEVEL. nothing in you works -- even your neurons are robbed of kinetic energy. no thought. no movement. perfectly frozen.

and if you think it's too much -- here's wally stealing the speed of a PLANET. recall: savitar has FAR greater control than wally ever did, and with vulcan (not to mention all the other energy manipulators now at my disposal) he has even GREATER control AND unlimited access:

http://img170.imageshack.us/my.php?...teplanetjk7.jpg

so . . .

you're screwed. while you're frozen, my dupes and bw's group can simply use our OWN matter manip skills to change all your metals and anti-metals into . . . whatever we want. or one of my dupes can simply lend thom speed and he can slice through to you and kill all of you with his axe. my own dupes can find you and kill you with their own molecular tK (yeah, i said tp earlier -- oops embarrasment )

bottom line is this -- my prep wasn't lazy in any way. it was simple and utterly foolproof and completely indefensible. even if we just convert your metals into something like air, we can still drop the suns on you. apollo likely has a limit -- has he ever survived INSIDE a sun?? and if he CAN survive: who cares? we copy his powers and are STILL faster than him and i can always just steal his speed again.

sorry cdb -- there's really no way for you to win this one. erm

Old Post Jun 7th, 2008 05:20 AM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Charlotte DeBel
White Queen of KMC

A mile out of 200 miles of other materials, most part of which don't let antimetal vibration to get through. Remember, there's plenty of stuff to block those things (Ironman was able to hide from it under the rock etc). And a good 190 miles between anti-metal surface and our team. Nothing suicidal, darling- Cap America's shield alloy and Interon take care of those radiations since their molecular structure is too hard to be disintegrated. I'm not that stupid to commit suicide.

And the part about revitalising is not the best one here- I'm not playing only that card, as it's not enough to beat you. You'll be fighting over the control of kinetic energy with another high-end energy manipulator. The New Son template is active from the start of the match (from the early episodes of prep, actually) , and you'll be fighting another being's (assisted by the very same templates as yours) kinetic energy control that has been shown to be planetarywise and stretching as far as a control over time itself.

BTW, I found a thing that sort of busts your plans on Speed Force being uncopyable and you being the only one in the match with acess to it.
Green Lightning, freaking GREEN LANTERN CONSTRUCT, demonstrates the access to the speedforce.
http://img511.imageshack.us/my.php?...offire438rp.jpg

http://img438.imageshack.us/my.php?...nastynat8ph.jpg
Speed stealing and metabolism acceleration

http://img140.imageshack.us/my.php?...offire02113.jpg
Speed lending

That was a GL construct, artificially created being. So the chances that our adaptoids would show off the powers copied from Savitar and Wally other than their speed (making it a good tug-of-war of a fight- enough for our psionics to toy with your minds at least).
http://img306.imageshack.us/my.php?...offire02244.jpg
Kyle confirms that his creations were made by his imagination. If a freakin' GL construct can use SpeedForce in those ways- it SHOULD be copyable.

RIP Fluffy

Old Post Jun 7th, 2008 05:45 AM
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

wow, nice find, cdb. smile

a couple things about green lightning for those who don't know her -- first, you're right, she was a construct. BUT, like all the other members of circle of fire, she was an UNCONSCIOUS construct. all of the members were purely figments of kyle's injured psyche, conjured DIRECTLY BY THE RING ITSELF. throughout the arc, even kyle himself did not know they were constructs. in her case, she was "supposedly" from the future, born of a speed-force using mother, and a green lantern (deadly combo!) her ability (if it was 'real') was consistent with what kyle's ring (not kyle) CREATED her to be.

what you're supposing is that because a ring (the most powerful weapon in the universe!) could POSSIBLY access the speed force (not inconceiveable to me) that you or anyone should be able to copy it?

no

despite all he's done since, kyle has never shown the ability to duplicate that feat. his ring essentially CREATED LIFE in that arc. but KYLE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING. his RING did. no gl -- kyle, hal, no one -- has EVER shown to be able to consciously access the speed force. certainly with the knock-off rings you, i, or bw may possess, not to mention the lack of training and willpower, we could not logically suppose we could CONSCIOUSLY do what the greatest gl's have never been able to do. erm

a ring is said to be capable of ANYTHING (and many feats support this). but just because a ring can create an imaginary character capable of accessing the force does NOT mean you can access it through copying -- especially when everything we copy is simply imperfect knock-offs. besides, how can we say that she wasn't using an 'imaginary' speed force, or that the ring was simply duplicating its properties somehow? or maybe because the character was NEVER ALIVE, the force allowed access?? the situation you're referencing is simply too unique to help you. erm

ring=most powerful weapon in the universe
our copying ability? NOT the most powerful weapon in the universe . . .

oh, and if no one buys that perfectly sensible explanation: it was retconned anyway since it was later revealed that the force CHOOSES who can access it. and the fact that not even a gl has accessed it again in ANY way since, lends credence to BOTH my above arguments.

we win via speed steal, matter manip and making it rain suns, or by simply hacking through the planet to kill you all with bw's axe.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2008 01:49 PM
Charlotte DeBel
White Queen of KMC

Charlotte's post #4 of 8

Now, to your points. First, what is the Void-sucking device
http://img258.imageshack.us/my.php?image=14ig9.jpg
http://img258.imageshack.us/my.php?image=15jd0.jpg
Here Engineer "de-Voids" Captain Atom and cure works until he contacts another piece of Void. A huge amount of microscopic nanites getting your Void signature away from you.

Now to the part of "current Adaptoids being unable to stack powers". Well, Elena Belova was shown to access multiple power signatures simultaneously- a sum of Senrty, Spiderman's and Cage's powerset at once. There's no proof that she CAN'T stock powers (and enough material to assume than she can do that since she has used multiple power signatures "overlaping" each other in some ways ( signatures of three superstrong characters at the same time))- but that doesn't matter since the range of templates we have access to is almost the same. But the key word is ALMOST.

Extra ones are New Son (+Darkstar and Airwalker)- from Nate's psi-resurrestion done in previous round, Stormwatch data and JLA data from adjusting Infonet to Wildstorm\DC verses computer nets. Three resurrested templates and Stormwatch templates are the only unique ones that you don't have- and those will matter in the eventual outcome (you never tried accessing Bendix' database on Stormwatch, for example). So no, we don't have THE SAME templates- most of ours are the same, but there's some important differences.

Good thing that I possess two characters that have proved themselves to be able acessing assloads of information there- Engineer and Brainy 8 respectfully.
Leo, I'm fully aware HOW the Infonet works:
(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

You're right, the ability is passive. But you need the template or mind of someone who is already parasyting on his\her world's computer net to perform adjusting it (Dominus) to that. And we did that in prep- thus the data on entire JLA roster (not just Big Seven) and Stormwatch.

Now to mental resurrestion part- as I've proven in previous rounds, that thing is totally plausible.
Nate has resurrested people from the residual thoughts on Astral Plane before- all he needs is memories.
http://img510.imageshack.us/img510/...5large21zh1.jpg
http://img443.imageshack.us/my.php?...arge24lpmv2.jpg

http://img516.imageshack.us/img516/...man03714bk3.jpg
If the person has lived and died in 616 multiverse, his mind is connected to the astral plane.
http://img404.imageshack.us/my.php?...ionx4209yq3.jpg
http://img147.imageshack.us/my.php?...men07722um8.jpg
Even if it's the alien one.

The resurrested "psionic shell" has all the properties of the body of original. Upper power limit is unknown- but Nate was able perfectly resurrest Maddie Pryor- a wielder of Goblin Force, that is rivalring Phoenix Force. So the powers of New Som (along with Airwalker and Darkstar) are ours without any doubt.

The argument about Green Lightning was that being artificial in its origin construct with human\seemingly human mind is not an obstacle in diplaying access to the Speed Force. But that's just to put a grain of doubt in there.
You're completely overlooking one part- we have a template of planetary level kinetic energy manipulator (perfectly working since there's no any mythical selectively working plot devices) assisted by templates of Vulcan and Winter (two A-list energy manipulators) active from basically the first hours of our prep. And that means it will be in effect when you start your little speed steal. You'll have to fight for control over that speed.
Once again, I'm repeating the scans:
http://img214.imageshack.us/my.php?...1roughervn2.jpg
http://img247.imageshack.us/my.php?...2rougheril3.jpg
http://img393.imageshack.us/my.php?...3roughercf0.jpg
New Son has Archangel frozen in time, not "frozen" as in using the kinetic energy steal to cool one's molecules to absolute zero (ala Iceman). Gambit, who was given exactly the same powers as New Son (but with zero experience) "repolarizes" the effect- we can do the same with you, since your stealing the motion is really close to using kinetic energy manip to freeze someone in time, cutting even from the flow of kinetic energy that's timestream.
Since those powers are active since prep (we have all the experience of New Son, since we've temporary resurrested him in last round from his psyche\memories and those were shared with the Terminatrix Prime), then you have ZERO advantage inititative no matter how fast you are. As I've said, in prep we use those powers to control molecular motion inside Shifter's body, accelerating it if needed.
http://img389.imageshack.us/my.php?...2rougherco7.jpg
Here New Son talks about training Gambit to use his kind of power- he has him to perform the trick opposed to Flash's vibration through the matter- accelerate the molecular motion in the knife so that it phases through his body without causing any harm.
http://img388.imageshack.us/my.php?image=18ox3.jpg
Gambit proves himself capable student as here he tortures Mystique by destabilising her form via kinetic acceleration of molecules.
So speeding up the processes inside Shifter's body is totally plausible. Note- despite having Gambit's powerset from Cerebra, you don't have access to New Son's powers- Gambit had New Son's powers for 10 issues exactly and ended up returning to his normal low meta level. So New Son is our "joker card" - assisted by Vulcan's and Winter's templates.

Once you don't have any initiative in manipulating our kinetic energy- and your style of kinetic steal can be countered, as proven, it doesn't have to be Iceman-like one to be resisted, sophisticated ones like using kinetic energy manip to put somebody out of timestream can be resisted, as shown above- your point about matter manipulating Shifter's body goes to the dustbin. Why?
In conscious state Shift and Metamorpho both have resisted their bodies being matter manipulated:
http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/...cs/mm_gold1.jpg
http://img396.imageshack.us/my.php?...rsv41512wr6.jpg

Since there most likely won't be instant kinetic energy steal, then no offencive matter manip for you- no UNCONTERABLE offencive matter manip.

Now to free solar energy for everyone part. You're right, Apollo can be overloaded by solar energy- when Winter (whose powers we have as well, BTW) became living embodiment of the sun, he did that to him- or at least attempted.
But the thing is, we've changed him in a technoorganic Adaptoid during prep and gave him the template of Superman... We also used Lightray's powers to sundip him for nearly a week... and guess what happened when you sundip Supes to the extreme?
http://img216.imageshack.us/my.php?...lstar006ss8.jpg
All-Star Supes. I'm aware I won't be able to hold that kind of power for too long- I'm realist. But most of that power (thank you for it, BTW) would be directed towards you in the blast like the one that sterelised the moon... or the one that damaged continent-sized space station:
http://img368.imageshack.us/my.php?image=113rd.jpg
http://img368.imageshack.us/my.php?image=123dm.jpg

Just HUGELY increased in magnitude. So don't worry, I won't be holding that power for too long- just long enough to make cookies out of you.

RIP Fluffy

Old Post Jun 8th, 2008 06:18 PM
Charlotte DeBel
White Queen of KMC

As for Stormwatch database, well- that's very interesting thing, but I'll concentrate on that later- like on Skyfather level body Henry Bendix was able to make for his mind using the templates of powersets of any Stomwatch members. And given the ending of Authority Prime- the backup copy of that data still exists. At least knowing Bendix and properties of Infonet, it's more gettable than Garrison Kane's database you've tried to copy last round.
Just a glimpce of it- Winter (this time not amped, in a body cloned by Doctor using the very data on Stormwatch powerset- consciousnss being transferred from the trap in the sun by Battalion, whose template we also have) manipulating solar charge in Apollo's body.
http://img399.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ap03014hp8.jpg
http://img140.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ap03015dt8.jpg
His powers also allow to convert positive energy into negative and vise versa- also handy against kinetic energy steals\negation.
http://img396.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ap02008vn1.jpg
So his powerset will be handy in any of our energy manipulating actions, or in making Apollo's own solar absorbtion much more effective that it is on normal level, giving him better control- along with Supes', Winter and Vulcan's powersets would make sure there will be no overload and your team would be easily fried.
I's like to remind that Stormwatch powersets are among the only ones making difference in our powerlist.

Now to your other argument. Aka covering surface of Shifter into antimetal would kill our own team- not going to happen. Antimetal is 1 mile deep out of 200 miles of Shifter's mass- less than 1% of him, and we have access to three types of metal to make good shielding for us- Interon (has superdense molecular structure, totally unbreacable and unlikely to let anti-metal radiation through), Captain America's shield and Uru (due to Mjolnir template- Super Adaptoid was never capable to replicate Mjolnir fullym but that was about enchantments and not molecular structure, and Uru has blocked anti-metal radiation successflly enough to make a good shielding). You, on the other hand, never mentioned your spaceship being made of any of that, protected by electromagnetic\gravitational\psionic field or anything. So if anyone dies from antimetal tonight, that will be you.

RIP Fluffy

Old Post Jun 8th, 2008 06:19 PM
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

^all that plus their mind's are wiped.... big grin

Old Post Jun 8th, 2008 08:34 PM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

hmm, so you ARE using mile-thick anti-metal?? you know it was theorized that if the vibranium mound in wakanda were anti-metal, is would liquify ALL THE METALS ON THE CONTINENT OF AFRICA! you are surrounding the entire surface of the PLANET with it a mile thick. no expression not that it would matter much to me -- nothing metal on my guys to actually damage and it is perfectly logical (in fact, the judges seemed to think it was assured in the last rd . . .) that i could use my OWN energy manipulation skills from one of my adaptoids to simply negate the anti-metal radiation, or at the very least, SHIELD myself from its effects BEFORE it did me or my teammates any harm. smile

and i already explained last round that inertron<adamantium and small pieces of anti-metal have destroyed adamantium. you really are screwed in that regard . . . and there is no evidence whatsoever to suggest that the uru the adaptoid manufactures is the same as real uru. same goes for the shield.

as far as the techno-organic adaptoid 'stacking' powers. i WISH you could have proven that. sad when belova battled the avengers she was using a wide range of abilities, but each was being used singly. she didn't possess the strengths of warbird, ironman and sentry -- least that was never said or indicated in any way. she simply had sentry's strength.

there is -- i repeat -- no evidence whatsoever that these types of adaptoids can stack powers. i really WISH there was . . .

as far as the rest: none of those energy manipulators you're accessing have ever shown any kind of kinetic energy control -- not the type you're hoping for. really, i don't have any idea WHAT they could do with kinetic energy -- next to nothing going by on-panel evidence. erm

and regardless, it doesn't matter in the least. there is no 'tug-of-war' for the energy. i react faster than you. i arrive on the planet, steal your speed, cut you off from all contact with kinetic energy (speed force supercedes kinetic energy as my previous scan showed) and it's over.

once your speed is gone, you are basically sitting ducks and we can do whatever we want. disassemble you molecule by molecule, transmute you into cute little chipmunks, chop you into pieces with the axe, drop suns on you . . .

serioulsy, at that point there are simply too many options to even try and list them.

we're faster. you lose. simplicity itself. erm

Old Post Jun 8th, 2008 11:49 PM
Digi
Forum Leader

Great match Charlotte/Leo.

Gundam. Blair. no expression

Old Post Jun 8th, 2008 11:50 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

Old Post Jun 8th, 2008 11:54 PM
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Great match Charlotte/Leo.

Gundam. Blair. no expression
what?....we are psi-cloaked, he won't even realize we are present. and during his confusion he gets turned into an invalid...cake walk.

and the bit about being "faster than instantaneous travel"...... what the fu(k does that even mean? for real, not even pretaining to this battle I just want to know what that implies and what heavy drugs the flash writers were on.

Last edited by psycho gundam on Jun 9th, 2008 at 12:58 AM

Old Post Jun 9th, 2008 12:55 AM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

quote: (post)
Originally posted by psycho gundam
what?....we are psi-cloaked, he won't even realize we are present. and during his confusion he gets turned into an invalid...cake walk.

and the bit about being "faster than instantaneous travel"...... what the fu(k does that even mean? for real, not even pretaining to this battle I just want to know what that implies and what heavy drugs the flash writers were on.
Food for thought:

Post more.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2008 01:00 AM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote