KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Artwork Forum » Poetry Corner » Dreams of our father.

Dreams of our father.
Started by: sexyking

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
sexyking

Dreams of our father.

As I lay by your side and stare at what you have become I shed a tear a tear of sorrow a tear of joy a tear of relief. I Sit and reminisce about the words you spoke so loud words that forever echo in the midst of my mind “my boy will be a lawyer , my boy will be a Doctor, my boy will be a teacher. I remember those words and the smile you gave beaming down upon me when speaking them I remember the Saturdays when I asked to play and you gave me books to read, I remember the tests you gave , I remember the words we had. As I sit here and remember the past I shed an unknown tear perhaps for you or perhaps for the little boy who lived the dreams of his father.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2007 03:36 PM
sexyking is currently offline Click here to Send sexyking a Private Message Find more posts by sexyking Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supreme being
Astet controller

Re: Dreams of our father.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by sexyking
As I lay by your side and stare at what you have become I shed a tear a tear of sorrow a tear of joy a tear of relief. I Sit and reminisce about the words you spoke so loud words that forever echo in the midst of my mind “my boy will be a lawyer , my boy will be a Doctor, my boy will be a teacher. I remember those words and the smile you gave beaming down upon me when speaking them I remember the Saturdays when I asked to play and you gave me books to read, I remember the tests you gave , I remember the words we had. As I sit here and remember the past I shed an unknown tear perhaps for you or perhaps for the little boy who lived the dreams of his father.

Thats some preety deep stuff i wont lie it gets you thinking, again another great poem look forward to more of your stuff.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2007 03:59 PM
Supreme being is currently offline Click here to Send Supreme being a Private Message Find more posts by Supreme being Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SouthernGirl814
Why Can't He Be Mine

Aww I agree it's pretty deep damn u can right my stuff sux compared 2 urs mines the one that says A Broken Heart Is Hard To Heal

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2007 09:41 PM
SouthernGirl814 is currently offline Click here to Send SouthernGirl814 a Private Message Find more posts by SouthernGirl814 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sexyking

Originally posted by SouthernGirl814
Aww I agree it's pretty deep damn u can right my stuff sux compared 2 urs mines the one that says A Broken Heart Is Hard To Heal

Nah i thought you poem was amazing i loved it.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2007 11:26 PM
sexyking is currently offline Click here to Send sexyking a Private Message Find more posts by sexyking Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Council#13
The Omega Male

Re: Dreams of our father.

That is niiiiice. yes

"Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one." -Dr. Seuss

Old Post Feb 4th, 2007 12:56 PM
Council#13 is currently offline Click here to Send Council#13 a Private Message Find more posts by Council#13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SouthernGirl814
Why Can't He Be Mine

Nah i thought you poem was amazing i loved it.

That stuff is nuttin compared 2 urs the only poem I like of mine now is the one I wrote thats on pg 5

Old Post Feb 4th, 2007 01:12 PM
SouthernGirl814 is currently offline Click here to Send SouthernGirl814 a Private Message Find more posts by SouthernGirl814 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sexyking

Originally posted by SouthernGirl814
That stuff is nuttin compared 2 urs the only poem I like of mine now is the one I wrote thats on pg 5

Your compliments are received thank you so much, i personally think you have a lot of talent and i enjoy reading your stuff.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2007 12:38 AM
SouthernGirl814
Why Can't He Be Mine

thx same 2 u

Old Post Feb 7th, 2007 03:10 AM
King of Blades
The King

Old Post May 20th, 2008 04:58 AM
King of Blades is currently offline Click here to Send King of Blades a Private Message Find more posts by King of Blades Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ya Krunk'd Floo
Moving with the swell.

Nothing of him that doth fade
But doth suffer a sea-change
Into something rich and strange.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2009 08:57 AM
Ya Krunk'd Floo is currently offline Click here to Send Ya Krunk'd Floo a Private Message Find more posts by Ya Krunk'd Floo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote