KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Multi-Author Fiction Area » Re-Writing Star Wars 1-6

Re-Writing Star Wars 1-6
Started by: Darth_Veav

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth_Veav

Re-Writing Star Wars 1-6

((You heard me right! Were going to rewrite the Star Wars Series Our Style!))

A small podracer was racing through many others. The podracer seemed smaller than others but durable and fast. It was being driven by a nine year old boy! Suddenly, A strange creature called Selbuba flashed the boy with his vents. "Ahhh"The boy cried as he blocked the flash with his hand. Distracted by the hand, he went straight toward a boulder!! He crashed and podracer parts flew everywhere! "Anakin Skywalker crashed! And ouch thats gotta hurt!"The announcer said. "ANAKIN!"A female said as next to her was a blue creature flying with wings. The seat part remained and Anakin Skywalker came out, only the head seemed bruise. "Amazing!"Announcer exclaimed. A screen showed Anakin Skywalker walking toward the Espa. "Anakin Skywalker survived!"Announcer said. "Oh thank god!"The female voice said. "Your son is lucky Shmi!"The creature said. "Yes I know Watto"She began to cry....

Old Post Sep 17th, 2005 04:47 AM
Darth_Veav is currently offline Click here to Send Darth_Veav a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Veav Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

cool start!

unfortunately... still can't think of the next part....

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2005 01:28 PM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

I'll re-write some of the original trilogy......hope, empire, jedi. mostly empire and jedi lol. If i am allowed?

A long time have I waited for this, my little green friend!

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2007 10:47 AM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Here is an example: ((Yea!!))

The massive Star Destroyer loomed in deep starry space like a dagger, poised and ready. On the bridge, captain Loran was issuing orders to the bridge crew as they hurridly prepared to launch probes into the outer and mid-rim planets. "....planets Alykan, Garrar and Hoth."

"Yes, sir." The ensign said as he turned and relayed the order. He then turned back to the captain. "Hoth sir?" The captain nodded his confirmation. "But the Rebels last outpost was on a jungle moon sir, their equipment would only be suited for warm climates. Hoths only habital planet is an Ice planet sir." The ensign became nervous. He was speaking out of turn.

Captain Loran shrugged it off, he wasnt Vader, and his predasesser had asked Vader that very same question and, well, he choked to death. Loran didnt want to share the same fate yet at the same time he still questioned the order. "Yes I am aware of that ensign. Direct orders from lord Vader himself. It seems he wants to find the whereabouts of this Skywalker and the corellian freighter, the; Millenium Falcon." He paused, the ensign didnt question further. Not suprising. "Now, carry on."

The esign saluted and backed away in slight relief. He had whitnessed the death of captain Jerir. He didnt want the same fate for either himself of Loran.

No more than five minutes later the Star Destroyer: Allegience was in position and ready to launch its complement of probe droids. At first nothing happened, then the bow door to the massive hanger on the bottom opened. The only sign that the probes were being launched was the Ion drives coupled with slight flashes as they launched.

One probe in particular would find the rebels base and as that probe sped away from it berth towards a bright shining star much closer than any others; the force set in motion the path of future events.... TBC

((What do you think?))

Last edited by Jedireaper on Oct 3rd, 2007 at 11:15 AM

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2007 11:11 AM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Oh wait this was started in 2005? I never noticed!

Old Post Oct 18th, 2007 07:44 PM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

The probe sped towards the glistening white planet of Hoth. On the surface, a lone tauntaun rider trumped along the snowy plain. The rider watched as the meteorite impacted againsted the dried snow ridge. Luke stopped his tauntaun, taking out his macrobinoculars, he zoomed them in on the ridge. After a moment he lowered them and activated his wrist comlink. "Echo-3 to Echo-7, Han ol' buddy, do you read me?"

Over the sound of the tundra's wind Han Solo's voice crackled through the speaker. "Loud and clear Luke. Whats up kid?"

"Well I've finished my scout circle. I didn't pick up any lifeforms."

"Yeah, that storm front thats moving in, well its interfering with the markers sensor range, I got nothin'. All I picked up was frost bight, saddle sore and chilbanes. Besides there ain't enough life of this ice cube to fill a space cruiser."

Luke laughed at his friends accurate summation of the planets natural wildlife population. "Right. A meteor just hit the ground near here, I'm going to check it out, wont take long."

"Heh! Good luck kid, I came across a wampa kill earlier. Keep your eyes peeled. My markers are placed, I'm heading back."

Luke smiled. "I'll be with you shortly."

"Great! Maybe Leia will throw a home coming party."

"OK Han. May the force be with you." Luke said as the com cut out. Lukes Tauntaun began to act really nervous, beginning to shift from one foot to another while breying. "Woah girl, whats a matter. You smell something?"

Last edited by Jedireaper on Nov 23rd, 2007 at 12:31 AM

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2007 12:27 AM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

At that moment a Wampa sprang up from its camoflaged hiding place and bear punched Luke to the ground and strangling his mount.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2007 12:44 PM
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

*confused* Why the hell does it go from Phantom Menace to New Hope?

Old Post Dec 4th, 2007 06:31 PM
xEsaulx is currently offline Click here to Send xEsaulx a Private Message Find more posts by xEsaulx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

((Dont worry I'm bringing it back but I joined this late. Started and ended 2005 i continued it 2007. The PM one was haulted so I'm doing The Empire Strikes Back. When Darth Reev goes online i'll talk to him about continuing this originally. Until then i'll do my own thing, sorry.))

Old Post Dec 4th, 2007 07:47 PM
Unbias3d
Paradox

HEY GUYS, KEEP GOING YOUR DOI- oh who am i kidding, this sucks. *leaves*

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2008 02:07 PM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

I think leaving out the podracers and an infantile anakin would be a better place to start rather than opening the story, immediately with two of the worst aspects of the Phantom menace.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2008 03:04 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Yeah, is he trying to make the PT worse?

Last edited by Bardock42 on Aug 23rd, 2008 at 09:55 AM

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2008 09:51 AM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Your like 3 years too late! laughing out loud

Old Post Aug 27th, 2008 02:31 AM