KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Blade vs. Captain America

Blade vs. Captain America
Started by: DestinyGuy678

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (45): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Trackz

Blade vs. Captain America

Blades sword is adamantium, the rest is standard

Battle one: Forest and Night
Battle two: standard arena/colosseum start 100 meters apart

Old Post Jun 16th, 2008 10:01 PM
Trackz is currently offline Click here to Send Trackz a Private Message Find more posts by Trackz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Entity
Illuminati Founder

I know everyones gonna probably say Cap but Cap's all peak human. Blade's all atleast slightly above peak human.

Blade takes it!

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Jun 16th, 2008 10:11 PM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Harbinger
Firestorm

Cap takes both, IMO; given his vibranium shield, I'm not sure what giving Blade an adamantium sword does extra for him. Cap can easily block, dodge, or even break the sword. Plus, he's at peak human levels and extremely skilled. Blade is badass, but I'd give Cap the first match 6/10 and the second one 8/10.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2008 10:17 PM
Harbinger is currently offline Click here to Send Harbinger a Private Message Find more posts by Harbinger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trackz

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Harbinger
Cap takes both, IMO; given his vibranium shield, I'm not sure what giving Blade an adamantium sword does extra for him. Cap can easily block, dodge, or even break the sword. Plus, he's at peak human levels and extremely skilled. Blade is badass, but I'd give Cap the first match 6/10 and the second one 8/10.
blade is on super human levels and surpasses captain america in strength, durability, speed, and agility

he also has more range weapons (bullets probably wouldnt touch captain america though

Old Post Jun 16th, 2008 10:24 PM
Trackz is currently offline Click here to Send Trackz a Private Message Find more posts by Trackz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Cap.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Jun 16th, 2008 10:32 PM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Originally posted by DestinyGuy678
blade is on super human levels and surpasses captain america in strength, durability, speed, and agility

No.

Captain America is superior to Blade in every way. Captain America has better feats of strength, he has better feats of speed and agility and better feats of durability. Repeat: Captain America is better than Blade in every possible way.

he also has more range weapons (bullets probably wouldnt touch captain america though

That's true.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Jun 16th, 2008 10:34 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trackz

Originally posted by srankmissingnin
No.

Captain America is superior to Blade in every way. Captain America has better feats of strength, he has better feats of speed and agility and better feats of durability. Repeat: Captain America is better than Blade in every possible way.

That's true.
hoow? I supposed captain america can survive being shot...oh wait

or a crashlanding aboard a shileld plane

and what strength or speed feats does he have to put him above blade?

who is peak vampire which is > peak human

Old Post Jun 16th, 2008 10:37 PM
Soljer
Beware my Power

Originally posted by srankmissingnin
No.

Not true. If you went by handbooks alone, Blade'd be superior.

Cap has better feats in every possible scenario, though. Agreed there.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Jun 16th, 2008 10:40 PM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Cap took a bullet to the head and lived. He took more than seven bullets to the arm and was fine.

Not to mention the fact that he doesn't need to survive being shot. He dodges bullets like they were ping pong balls.

peak vampire which is > peak human

Lovely ABC logic, there. Cap's feats > Blade's feats. That's all that really matters, no matter what the handbooks may lead you to believe.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Jun 16th, 2008 10:42 PM
Trackz

Originally posted by Soljer
Cap took a bullet to the head and lived. He took more than seven bullets to the arm and was fine.

Not to mention the fact that he doesn't need to survive being shot. He dodges bullets like they were ping pong balls.

Lovely ABC logic, there. Cap's feats > Blade's feats. That's all that really matters, no matter what the handbooks may lead you to believe.
not abc logic its the truth, and I love the examples youve given t odemonstrate caps glorious feats

Old Post Jun 16th, 2008 10:43 PM
Soljer
Beware my Power

not abc logic its the truth, and I love the examples youve given t odemonstrate caps glorious feats

Hypocrite. .

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Jun 16th, 2008 10:43 PM
Trackz

Hypocrite. .
given examples of durability, not to mention once again vampires are stronger than humans in general ( a normal vampire was able to surprise luke cage with his strength)

Old Post Jun 16th, 2008 10:45 PM
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Blade is physically superior to Captain America. But Cap. has a record of beating people he shouldn't on paper.

"I am not afraid of the dark the dark's afraid of me"

Old Post Jun 16th, 2008 10:46 PM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

vampires are stronger than humans in general

Which is relevant...how?

Cap's not the general human.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Jun 16th, 2008 10:52 PM
Soljer
Beware my Power

Originally posted by snoopdogg
Blade is physically superior to Captain America.

Nah.

Originally posted by snoopdogg
But Cap. has a record of beating people he shouldn't on paper.

Yup.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Jun 16th, 2008 10:52 PM
Smurph
------

A vote for Cap is a vote for racism.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2008 10:56 PM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Captain America has survived being shot many, many times. The fact that he even died from being shot in Civil War was directly attributed to the cuffs he was wearing that inhibited his strength.

... nice work ignoring the context of his death though.

He has survived worse than that...

and what strength or speed feats does he have to put him above blade?

All of them? Go look at his respect threat or read some comics. Captain America has feats that are vastely superior to Blade.

who is peak vampire which is > peak human

Captain America is superhuman. He has been called superhuman many times on panel AND he has feats to back it up.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Jun 16th, 2008 11:09 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Not true. If you went by handbooks alone, Blade'd be superior.

Cap has better feats in every possible scenario, though. Agreed there.

And since the handbooks don't matter, I'm right. cool

Old Post Jun 16th, 2008 11:10 PM
Scoobless
sselboocS

Re: Blade vs. Captain America

Blades sword is adamantium, the rest is standard

What benefit do you believe changing his sword to adamantium would give him? seriously?

wink

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jun 16th, 2008 11:23 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trackz

Re: Re: Blade vs. Captain America

Originally posted by Scoobless
What benefit do you believe changing his sword to adamantium would give him? seriously?

wink
just so his sword wouldnt break too easily

Old Post Jun 16th, 2008 11:33 PM