KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Screencap Translations

Screencap Translations
Started by: katelovespirate

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
katelovespirate

Screencap Translations

Lovethemtigers is always posting beautiful screencaps in the Sparrabeth thread, so I thought it might be fun to have her post them here, and then we can narrate what we think is happening (outside of what we know is actually happening...) smile

So I'll start with this pic, which we've been discussing...

quote: (post)
Originally posted by lovethemtigers
(please log in to view the image)

(Just imagine this is what is in the thought bubble over each characters' head)

Jack: They may be small, but they were worth the wait...

Will: What was Geoffrey saying about always being in the left of the shot?

Elizabeth: Jack, normally I wouldn't have a problem with this, but my pissed off fiance is standing right there...

Tia: If I were white and weighed 90 pounds, would you look at me with that smoldering intensity?

Ragetti: Why does Jack always get to feel up the women?

Random Asian Dudes: I'm always amazed at our ability to wear twenty pounds of Asian armor in the Caribbean heat...

Old Post Nov 8th, 2007 12:09 AM
katelovespirate is currently offline Click here to Send katelovespirate a Private Message Find more posts by katelovespirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

lol! How did you find the screencaps? I thought they were taken off.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2007 12:26 AM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
katelovespirate

yeah i can't find them anywhere... but Lovethemtigers always seems to be able to! smile

Old Post Nov 8th, 2007 12:32 AM
katelovespirate is currently offline Click here to Send katelovespirate a Private Message Find more posts by katelovespirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

I have some screencaps! It's a bit illegal but, I have 'em.

Tomb Raider fanfiction: Heaven's Wrath

Last edited by Minie Mina on Nov 8th, 2007 at 01:01 AM

Old Post Nov 8th, 2007 12:57 AM
Minie Mina is currently offline Click here to Send Minie Mina a Private Message Find more posts by Minie Mina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tramps Lady
Blaine

Barbossa: Jack, stop pretending to be the Terminator

Jack: I'm not! i just have an....no, dont worry

Liz: Well, Barbossa, tell the monkey to shut up!

(thats was bad:P)

Sao Feng: Beckett, go away, your ruining my spotlight!

Barbossa: I wanted to be on the left side of the screen!!

Jack: So...it worked...i did make you a eunich!!!

Liz: So your telling me...barbossa and the monkey have something goin' on?

Jack: Thats exactly it, luv

Barbossa: What are you talkin' about...i wanna know!!! I'm sooo alone, theres no1 here beside me...my problems have all gone, theres no on to deride meeeebig grin

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Old Post Nov 8th, 2007 01:06 AM
Tramps Lady is currently offline Click here to Send Tramps Lady a Private Message Find more posts by Tramps Lady Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
katelovespirate

hahahahaha love it

Old Post Nov 8th, 2007 02:02 AM
Tramps Lady
Blaine

well i just thought id wrote the last one, then looking at the picture, the monkeys looking at barbossa funny..lol

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Old Post Nov 8th, 2007 02:12 AM
Tramps Lady is currently offline Click here to Send Tramps Lady a Private Message Find more posts by Tramps Lady Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lovethemtigers

okie dokie...here ya go...let's translate this screencap....

Barbossa: Why am I always stuck between these two gorgeous creatures......hey, I could be the meat in the sandwich! Wait, is that Jack's chest showing.
Jack: I am trying to keep me mind on the Pirate Brethren but the fact that the hot Pirate lady is only a few short distance away is making it very hard to concentrate...and why is Barboosa always around! You think leaving one more button open can seduce the lovely Lizzy into my cabin next time we are aboard the Pearl....i sure hope Barbossa isn't around for that!
Liz: I just can't stop looking at Jack, he's just so yummy and gorgeous..I think sending him to his death to be eaten by the Kracken made him even more desirable than before, if that is possible.....damn Why is Barbossa always around when I want to be alone with Jack Sparrow, it's really starting to get tiresome! Is it me or is Jack showing his chest a little more...if only I could reach out and touch his lovely chest!

Last edited by lovethemtigers on Nov 8th, 2007 at 03:30 AM

Old Post Nov 8th, 2007 03:25 AM
lovethemtigers is currently offline Click here to Send lovethemtigers a Private Message Find more posts by lovethemtigers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tramps Lady
Blaine

lmaobig grin

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Old Post Nov 8th, 2007 03:37 AM
Sifzensinril
Meself

rofl

A sparrabeth fanlisting love

Old Post Nov 8th, 2007 05:08 AM
Sifzensinril is currently offline Click here to Send Sifzensinril a Private Message Find more posts by Sifzensinril Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
savvysparrowluv
Queen of the Night

HAHAHAHA!!!!!!! Love it, tigers!!

Old Post Nov 8th, 2007 02:12 PM
savvysparrowluv is currently offline Click here to Send savvysparrowluv a Private Message Find more posts by savvysparrowluv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lovethemtigers

Barbossa: How's my stoic profile look? Do you think they will notice how handsome I am despite the fact that I am once again caught between the two damn gorgeous people in this stupid trilogy! At least I will get a big paycheck when this is all over. I wonder If the Monkey is a bonus, because I've got kind of use to the little fellow glued to my shoulder like a permanent ornament.

Jack: Okay, I'm standing her only a few feet away, yet again, from the gorgeous Pirate Lady..make that Pirate King, thanks to me, and I'm trying very hard not to look her way. Mr. Gibbs will never let me hear the end of it. Maybe I could just take a quick glance. Why do I feel on fire, is she looking at me? That woman can't seem to take her eyes off me. I'd like to get a lot more than my eyes on her! Did I just say that out loud? And bloody hell, Barboosa is still around. Will I ever get to have a moment alone with Lizzy without that mutinous goat around?

Liz: How in the world, seriously, how in the world can one man be so gorgeous? I know, I know, I'm looking at him yet again, But can anyone blame me? Look at him. And guess what, just my luck stupid Ted and Terry made me marry that Whelp when I could be with this sexy pirate. Did they honestly think the women of the world would fall for this. What woman in her right mind would choose to spend her life with boring old Will Turner when she could be with Sexy Gorgeous Captain Jack Sparrow. And why in the heck is Barboosa always in my way!

Gibbs: Jack hold steady, keep looking forward, don't look at that woman. I told you women are nothing but trouble. Look what's happen to you. You let yourself get taken in by the Kracken all for the kiss of that woman. Wait, I wonder if we could somehow get her to kiss Barbossa, maybe we could get rid of him for once and for all. Everyone that woman kisses results in death!

Mr. Cotton: Why am I in this scene?

Mr. Cotton's Parrot: I wish just once that the monkey would look my way. And why don't these two just get over themselves and throw the script to the wind and go off and have hot passionate sex on the beach...before she goes off and does something stupid, like have sex on the beach with that whelpy boy that is now Slimy Git, II.

Jack the Monkey: Is it me or is that woman the hottest thing to ever walk the face of this earth. No wonder every man in this movie has at one time or another been in love with her. Do you think she is looking at me? Do you think the world would go crazy for Monkeybeth?

Last edited by lovethemtigers on Nov 8th, 2007 at 02:52 PM

Old Post Nov 8th, 2007 02:47 PM
lovethemtigers is currently offline Click here to Send lovethemtigers a Private Message Find more posts by lovethemtigers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lovethemtigers

Here someone translate these.....

Old Post Nov 8th, 2007 02:59 PM
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

Lol, these translations are so good!

Last picture with Jack and Gibbs off to the left:

Gibbs: I brought you all these suitors to choose from.

Jack: I'll take the one in front of the guy with the pointy hat.

Gibbs: Sorry, didn't hear that. I think I just passed a kidney stone.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2007 04:31 PM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sifzensinril
Meself

lol, Monkeybeth

A sparrabeth fanlisting love

Old Post Nov 8th, 2007 05:28 PM
Sifzensinril is currently offline Click here to Send Sifzensinril a Private Message Find more posts by Sifzensinril Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
savvysparrowluv
Queen of the Night

lol stick out tongue

The next to last one...

Lizzie: How am I supposed to concentrate and look tough when he's got that long, beautiful finger in his luscious mouth? He just looks so hot....I can't do anything but stare at it....*stares*

Jack: Whew, Lizzie is checking me out...*smirk*...I hope I don't have any of my Sailor Spinach in me teeth...

Old Post Nov 8th, 2007 05:35 PM
savvysparrowluv is currently offline Click here to Send savvysparrowluv a Private Message Find more posts by savvysparrowluv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tramps Lady
Blaine

The second one^^^^

Liz: Are you telling me, to go live with that whelp?

Jack: No im telling you to KILL the whelp, or make him run away screaming like a little girl

Liz: Must I?

Jack: Yupbig grin

Liz: Okay, but in 10 minutes, ill be in your cabin with a dress or nothing

Jack: And i shall b in there with no dress at allwink

thats really bad:P

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Old Post Nov 8th, 2007 10:13 PM
katelovespirate

LMAO... you guys, these are hysterical. I loved the bit about the kidney stone. hahahaha.

Jack: I'm sorry, Lizzie. Your personal hygiene has slipped below acceptable standards. Go see Scarlet for some Orbit and then we'll talk.

(please log in to view the image) [/B]

Jack: I thought I told you not to come without 3 pints of rum and a naked blonde.

Gibbs: Lizzie's outfit is just velcro down the back.

Jack: Ahhh....

That Picture, alternate:

Jack: Is it just me, or did Barbossa come back looking 10 years younger... and 10 times hotter?

Gibbs: I'm afraid he's hopelessly in love with a different Jack.

Another alternate:

Jack: I'm sorry... I thought this was Pirates of the Caribbean. Did it turn into Pirates of the Asian Pacific during my absence?

Gibbs: Well, we had a brief stint where we thought it was going to be "Pirates of the Irish Coast", but then the writers realized everyone looked rot in green.

Another alternate:

Jack: Do you think I have time to build one more sandcastle before we leave?

Old Post Nov 8th, 2007 10:43 PM
T.Maria
Oh, Spiffing!!

Heres some, tanslate these...

Barbossa: did he just say what I think he just said?

Liz: I'm sorry, i cant answer that...im still in a state of shock...

Jack: What? Can I help it if i actually LIKE this movie???

wink for you, tigers

Old Post Nov 8th, 2007 11:01 PM
T.Maria is currently offline Click here to Send T.Maria a Private Message Find more posts by T.Maria Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
T.Maria
Oh, Spiffing!!

Here someone translate these.....

Jack: Do you know what I know?

Liz: That depends...do you know what I know?

Jack: Why? What do you know?

Liz: Well, what do you know?

Jack: I cant tell you what i know until i find out what you know...savvy?

Liz: But i cant tell you what i know because i dont know what you know and therefore if we both know different things then its just gonna make things more complicated.

Jack: Fine. What were we talking about again?

Liz: I'm not sure.

Jack: Have I told you that your hat looks like a tea-cozey?

Liz: Give it a rest.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2007 11:12 PM
T.Maria is currently offline Click here to Send T.Maria a Private Message Find more posts by T.Maria Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote