KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » DVD Talk » The Incredible Hulk

The Incredible Hulk
Started by: Markus Corvinus

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Markus Corvinus
Restricted

Account Restricted

The Incredible Hulk

(please log in to view the image)

Release Date: October 21st

I've ordered the three disc edition off of ebay, and I can't wait until it arrives. I look forward to seeing the featurettes it shall contain.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2008 06:18 AM
Markus Corvinus is currently offline Click here to Send Markus Corvinus a Private Message Find more posts by Markus Corvinus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

Three discs and they somehow managed to not have Norton's extended cut. I'm disappointed; I'll be getting the one disc if I get it.

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post Oct 12th, 2008 06:43 AM
SnakeEyes is currently offline Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Markus Corvinus
Restricted

Account Restricted

1. They are going to have 70 minutes of deleted footage.

2. There is no 'Norton cut'.

"Major, a great writer once said; "There are clefts in the rock where we see the back part of God and tremble." There's no training for what you saw out there because it's not an enemy that confronts us. It's a new power, let loose through a crack in the cliff of nature's mystery."

Old Post Oct 12th, 2008 06:48 AM
Markus Corvinus is currently offline Click here to Send Markus Corvinus a Private Message Find more posts by Markus Corvinus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

SnakeEyes - Because of the amount of additional footage on most of the dvd editions of this film, it looks like there will be no dvd edition of the cut Norton prefered that was rumoured to be released.

Apparently a lot of the delete scenes are nothing special from people who have the dvd already.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2008 02:30 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Markus Corvinus
Restricted

Account Restricted

You guys are aware there's no such thing as a Norton cut, right?

"Major, a great writer once said; "There are clefts in the rock where we see the back part of God and tremble." There's no training for what you saw out there because it's not an enemy that confronts us. It's a new power, let loose through a crack in the cliff of nature's mystery."

Old Post Oct 12th, 2008 11:02 PM
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

quote: (post)
Originally posted by MildPossession
SnakeEyes - Because of the amount of additional footage on most of the dvd editions of this film, it looks like there will be no dvd edition of the cut Norton prefered that was rumoured to be released.

Apparently a lot of the delete scenes are nothing special from people who have the dvd already.

Damn, I was looking forward to seeing the film with new/different scenes integrated into the film.

Oh well, I'll still buy the regular dvd because I enjoyed the film.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Markus Corvinus
You guys are aware there's no such thing as a Norton cut, right?

Obviously, but there was a cut of the film that Edward Norton preferred and for a while, there was speculation that said cut was going to be released on dvd. I don't think anyone thought that there was going to be an actual dvd that said "Extreme Norton Edition" or anything like that. It's just easier to refer to it as his cut rather than go through the explanation I just did.

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post Oct 13th, 2008 03:01 AM
SnakeEyes is currently offline Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Markus Corvinus
Restricted

Account Restricted

No, I mean there's no edition he preferred, there were just a few scenes cut out, but everything is pretty much like he wanted. I suppose the studio didn't want to add in the scenes that were cut so it wouldn't seem too long or badly paced as many have said the 2003 film was. In any case, even though there aren't more Hulk/Abomination scenes, I look forward to seeing the deleted scenes that will be on the DVD.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2008 05:50 AM
SpaceMonkey
Project Mayhem

Hopefully there's a "Capt. America in the snow" scene. I know it might be wishful thinking, but hey.

"Put him in a straightjacket, the man's sick!"

Old Post Oct 13th, 2008 06:14 PM
SpaceMonkey is currently offline Click here to Send SpaceMonkey a Private Message Find more posts by SpaceMonkey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Markus Corvinus
Restricted

Account Restricted

There is, that was confirmed months ago.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2008 06:45 PM
SpaceMonkey
Project Mayhem

Here's the screencap of Capt. America in TIH.

Attachment: pseudoblog_mycap400.jpg
This has been downloaded 90 time(s).

"Put him in a straightjacket, the man's sick!"

Old Post Oct 15th, 2008 04:44 AM
SpaceMonkey is currently offline Click here to Send SpaceMonkey a Private Message Find more posts by SpaceMonkey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

wow thats it

i was hoping to actually see him there frozen
or atleast a clear shot of the shield

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Oct 15th, 2008 04:51 AM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Markus Corvinus
Restricted

Account Restricted

Jesus, that's good enough. What more do you want? They showed his whole body, shield and all. That's enough. I mean no offense, but people complain over everything. Give them a pot of gold and they'll complain about not having received two pots.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2008 05:29 AM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

um since it isnt clear at all, and if i saw that in theaters without knowing what to expect i would probbly miss it and notice some faint colors.

when they say he stumbles across captain americas frozen body i expected him to be more visible under the ice or somthing. like you could actually make out part of his costume.

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Oct 15th, 2008 12:14 PM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

Why is this movie a 3-Disk Edidition? Why wasn't Iron Man? Hope The Dark Knight will have 3 discs.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2008 03:01 PM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

The 3rd disc is just a digital copy of the film, a pointless addition to the set imo. Since, um you have it on dvd already in the pack...

It's not special, not missing out Darth Martin.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2008 03:26 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Markus Corvinus
Restricted

Account Restricted

What is the digital copy supposed to be, exactly?

Old Post Oct 15th, 2008 05:45 PM
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

I have no idea, something to do with storing it on your computer or something... don't ask lol.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2008 10:26 PM
T.M
Welcome to The Suck

Yeah a digital copy is compatible with Ipods also.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2008 12:53 PM
T.M is currently offline Click here to Send T.M a Private Message Find more posts by T.M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah and we all really want to watch a film on such a small screen... pointless pointless.

smile

Old Post Oct 16th, 2008 03:37 PM
T.M
Welcome to The Suck

Yeah I know it's pointless.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2008 03:42 PM
T.M is currently offline Click here to Send T.M a Private Message Find more posts by T.M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote