KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » James Bond RP Sign-up and Discussion

James Bond RP Sign-up and Discussion
Started by: mycoreisdark

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Foot3Shooter

I'm willing. char sheet:

Name:Tobiasz Koziolski
Code Name: 0020
Sex: Male
D.O.B.: August 3, 1988
Father: Aurek Koziolski
Mother: Beata Koziolski
Hair: blond-light brown
Eyes: gray-blue
Skin: Caucasian
Height: 6'2 in
Weight: 180 lbs.
Nationality: Polish
Handed: Left

Skills
Polish GROM training in martial arts

Languages Spoken: Polish, English, and French

Formally Educated In: Medicine, Politics, Business, History

Knowledge of and Skills In:
Technology: Excellent
Weaponry: Above Average
Aim: Excellent
Martial Arts: Above Average
Espionage: Fair
Manners: Average
Art of Chicanery: Fair
Physical Flexibility: Average
Physical Strength: Excellent

Weapon of Choice: pistolet wz. 35 Vis, Bor bolt-action 7.62x51mm, and Bushmaster M4 Type Carbine

Attire

Work: Dark clothing

Formal: Tux

Casual: Jeans and a t-shirt, skate shoes, and occasionally hoodies.

Personality:
Fairly friendly, social when the situation is right, otherwise calm and collected. He likes to laugh.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2009 01:05 AM
Foot3Shooter is currently offline Click here to Send Foot3Shooter a Private Message Find more posts by Foot3Shooter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mycoreisdark
Don't be a square!

nice!
sooo, I have a bit of an idea here...

M has been alerted to a terrorist group known as ( I dunno, some wicked cool name), anyway, two agents are sent in to find this group and discover what they're up to, but all contact with the spies is soon lost and M is driven to take serious measures. She cannot send in an older, more well known agent, as the terrorists would likely expect such a recovery mission and would be prepared. She calls up several sources (peoples characters... whoever), including her most trusted agent of the past, Bond.

When the call comes in, M asks for Bond's daughter, Lucy to work on this mission, along with a few others her age.
...time to start packing, folks!

"Dad!" the girl's voice rang out from upstairs in a volume that only a distressed teenager could reach.

James Bond, now fairly accustomed to his life as a father hardly flinched as he stirred his tea. "What is it Lu?"

"Have you seen my Beretta M9?" the distraught girl hollered.

"It's in the den, love!" Bond replied calmly as he sat at the kitchen table with his breakfast and the paper. There came a sudden crash, and once again Bond didn't falter as he continued reading the morning news.
"Bloody hell!"
"You alright dear?"
No answer.
Soon came the clatter of quick feet flitting down the stairs and towards the den then subsequently towards the kitchen. In seconds, the tall thin frame the nineteen-year-old Lucy Bond zoomed into sight before diving into the fridge for a spot of breakfast.
"Morning dear." James said before sipping his tea.
"Morning, Dad!" Lucy shouted from the depths of the fridge.
"You know, if you had packed last night instead of going out, you might've had time to join me for breakfast."
"Dad." the name was dragged out in a clearly frustrated tone. "I'm back in home for hardly a day before we go off to London, and then only God knows where, and you expect me to just stay in and not visit with any friends?!" Lucy poured the orange juice straight from the carton and into her mouth before returning it to it's place and slamming the fridge shut.
"You know I hate it when you do that."
"Do what?" Lucy asked before she grabbed a muffin from the counter-top and slowly began to tear it apart.
"Drink juice like that. It's not very polite- do you think Prince William or Prince Harry ever do that?"
Lucy paused and shrugged. "Yah." she said in a very 'duh' sort of fashion. "... But William's no fun at all anymore, anyways. He wouldn't even come out wiv us last night. Barely even said so much as 'Hello' to me. So it was only Harry and me, and the others."

"Oh, Well I do suppose that's for the better. Wouldn't want some wild teenager running the country, now would we?"

"And that is exactly why Harry is a blast to go out with." Lucy pointed a finger to stress her point before inhaling the remainder of her muffin. "He doesn't 'ave to be king. Though the country would be a lot more fun if he did!" she laughed.

"Yes. Well, I can bet M wouldn't be very happy about that."

"No, not at all. She'd probably die a thousand deaths before ginger took the throne. But the look on 'er face would be quite priceless, I imagine."

"Don't you start getting any ideas, Lu." Bond chuckled over the paper and sipped his tea. "She'd likely send you to Siberia for even suggesting such a thing."

"Hmm, Siberia doesn't sound so bad." Lucy laughed and crumpled up the muffin wrapper. "I hear the communists throw fantastic parties- 'course you'd have to share everything, but that's probably not so terrible I guess. Though I can't quite imagine having to share a--."

"Oh would you just get your packing done?" Bond teased and threw a small turquoise box at his daughter.

Lucy caught the box mid-air and immediately began inspecting it. "Tiffany's?" She asked surprised and looked back at her father.

"Q's getting a little creative. Open it."

Lucy did as she was told and unveiled a shiny, silvery watch. "The 'Atlas' quartz resonator? Classy!" she held it in a ray of sunlight and marveled at it's glittering face.

"And durable- stainless. Press that little button there on the right side, the one near the two. There's the built-in instructions for you- they'll only work when you're conscious and wearing the watch, so no one else can get it to work but you." James went back to his paper. "Now get packing, Lu. The helicopter will arrive here in ten minutes."

Do an intro if you'd like, then if you're on the good-guy team, and we're working together, then I guess we'll meet on the helicopter or something.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2009 09:52 AM
mycoreisdark is currently offline Click here to Send mycoreisdark a Private Message Find more posts by mycoreisdark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mycoreisdark
Don't be a square!

I'll make a new thread.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2009 05:31 AM
mycoreisdark is currently offline Click here to Send mycoreisdark a Private Message Find more posts by mycoreisdark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mycoreisdark
Don't be a square!

Bumping this up so people know to post here first.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2009 12:04 AM
rowanee

Knowledge of and Skills In:Animal training
Technology: above average
Weaponry: Excellent
Aim: Excellent
Martial Arts: average
Manners: fair
Art of Chicanery: Fair
Physical Flexibility: Excellent
Physical Strength: fair

Old Post Mar 11th, 2009 12:22 AM
rowanee is currently offline Click here to Send rowanee a Private Message Find more posts by rowanee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mycoreisdark
Don't be a square!

not quite

Old Post Mar 12th, 2009 01:02 AM
mycoreisdark
Don't be a square!

You've got to have this at least- this is why I wrote it all in the first place.
-and no Mary-Sues please.

Name:
Code Name:
Sex:
Hair:
Eyes:
Skin:
Height:
Weight:
Nationality:
Handed:
Allegiance:

Weapon of Choice:
Attire:
Work:
Formal:
Casual:
Personality:

Old Post Mar 12th, 2009 02:15 AM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

quote: (post)
Originally posted by mycoreisdark
You've got to have this at least- this is why I wrote it all in the first place.
-and no Mary-Sues please.

ok

Name: Ethan West
Code Name: 009
Sex: Male
D.O.B.: CLASSIFIED
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Bright Blue
Skin: White
Height: 185cm
Weight: Uh, slim
Nationality: English ()
Handed: Right
Allegiance: MI-6

Weapon of Choice: Not picky
Attire: (changes a lot)
Work: Counter Intelligance
Formal: Lieutenant of the Royal Navy, dress uniform
Casual: Random
Personality: Uh, that will be developed during the RP.

A long time have I waited for this, my little green friend!

Old Post Mar 12th, 2009 11:47 AM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mycoreisdark
Don't be a square!

Lovelay. Simple, and to the point.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2009 06:15 AM