KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Animations / CGI » Hey, what movie is better, Kung Fu Panda or Wall-E???

What's better, slugheads?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Wall-E 23 88.46%
Kung Fu Panda 3 11.54%
Total: 26 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Hey, what movie is better, Kung Fu Panda or Wall-E???
Started by: =Tired Hiker=

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Hey, what movie is better, Kung Fu Panda or Wall-E???

I just put these movies on my queue and I want to watch the best one second. I'll base the order on the votes in the poll. kthnksbai -hiker.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2008 06:44 PM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ax3l
Dream Finder

WALL-E

One little spark...

Old Post Nov 19th, 2008 06:45 PM
Ax3l is currently offline Click here to Send Ax3l a Private Message Find more posts by Ax3l Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
That ACDC Chick
All That Noiz

quote: (post)
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
I just put these movies on my queue and I want to watch the best one second. I'll base the order on the votes in the poll. kthnksbai -hiker.

i havent seen Wal-E yet but Kung Fu Panda got real old realy quick even though some of it was funnyish

Old Post Nov 19th, 2008 06:46 PM
That ACDC Chick is currently offline Click here to Send That ACDC Chick a Private Message Find more posts by That ACDC Chick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

The Big Lebowski

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Okay .. . okay.

Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ax3l
Dream Finder

Wall-E set a new bar in animation. It's one of the best animated films I have ever seen because of how great it looked. If it's not nominated for an Academy Award I will literally shit in your mouth

One little spark...

Old Post Nov 19th, 2008 06:48 PM
Ax3l is currently offline Click here to Send Ax3l a Private Message Find more posts by Ax3l Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

the one with the robot

TGFwashere

Old Post Nov 19th, 2008 06:49 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
That ACDC Chick
All That Noiz

im about to order Wal-E on On Demand when i get home

Old Post Nov 19th, 2008 06:50 PM
That ACDC Chick is currently offline Click here to Send That ACDC Chick a Private Message Find more posts by That ACDC Chick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Originally posted by Ax3l
Wall-E set a new bar in animation. It's one of the best animated films I have ever seen because of how great it looked. If it's not nominated for an Academy Award I will literally shit in your mouth

Oh God, let's hope it's not nominated? eek!

No, but seriously, your conviction was so powerful, I'm going to watch Wall-E second as to save the best for last. Well done, Axel.

Röland
Masked Vigilante

Juno

Rorschach's Journal: October 12th, 1985. Tonight, a comedian died in New York.

Röland is currently offline Click here to Send Röland a Private Message Find more posts by Röland Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Originally posted by Mairuzu
the one with the robot

Pass the bong, dude.

Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
The Big Lebowski
Originally posted by Röland
Juno

Amateurs. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Nov 19th, 2008 06:51 PM
Röland
Masked Vigilante

Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
Amateurs. roll eyes (sarcastic)

NO U!

Rorschach's Journal: October 12th, 1985. Tonight, a comedian died in New York.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2008 06:52 PM
Röland is currently offline Click here to Send Röland a Private Message Find more posts by Röland Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Wall-E

Old Post Nov 19th, 2008 07:08 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Okay, Wall-E ftw.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2008 07:15 PM
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Useless move: Thread served it's purpose already.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2008 07:20 PM
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

Kung Fu Panda was decent but nothing memorable for me and some of the vocal work was not very fitting, Wall.E though is one of the best films of 2008 so far. Obviously Wall.E is better...

Old Post Nov 19th, 2008 07:30 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Wall-E. Hands down. Watch it ASAP.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Nov 19th, 2008 11:15 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

this is about a unanimous verdict as i think we've ever had on KMC in my time here

although if i was choosing any animated film wall-E would rank after Dumbo and watership down and iron giant

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Nov 19th, 2008 11:22 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moriarty
Restricted

Account Restricted

hmmmm wall-e

YER LATEFER TEA!!

Old Post Nov 20th, 2008 12:44 AM
Moriarty is currently offline Click here to Send Moriarty a Private Message Find more posts by Moriarty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote