KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Ronnie, Jason, Hal, And Kilowog vs. Surfer,Quasar,Black Bolt,Beta Ray

Ronnie, Jason, Hal, And Kilowog vs. Surfer,Quasar,Black Bolt,Beta Ray
Started by: fangirl101

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ronnie, Jason, Hal, And Kilowog vs. Surfer,Quasar,Black Bolt,Beta Ray

5 minutes prep.
Hal and Kil both have just charged thier rings to capacity.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2008 11:47 PM
fangirl101 is currently offline Click here to Send fangirl101 a Private Message Find more posts by fangirl101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Any info on Ronnie and Jason?

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2008 01:54 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
Any info on Ronnie and Jason?

the two firestorm's. high end matter manipulators. can basically conjure up anything they want out of thin air.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2008 02:05 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Ok that's what I thought, but when I saw Jason, I thought of Jason Todd for some crazy reason.... and I was like what the hell is he going to do in this fight?

Team one seems to be touting two of the same powers which doesn't really help them out too much, while team 2, is more versatile or seems to be. I'll wait to see what others have to say about this.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2008 02:44 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

Team 2 easily.

"Farewell, Damos... Ash, Pikachu... And you. All of my beloved." -- Arceus

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2008 02:45 AM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by CaptainStoic
Ok that's what I thought, but when I saw Jason, I thought of Jason Todd for some crazy reason.... and I was like what the hell is he going to do in this fight?

Team one seems to be touting two of the same powers which doesn't really help them out too much, while team 2, is more versatile or seems to be. I'll wait to see what others have to say about this.

Only on the surface. Ronnie Firestorm is greater skilled. Ronnie has more powers and greater power.

Hal is greater skilled than WOG. Wog has near superman level strength and durability with a power ring.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2008 02:57 AM
fangirl101 is currently offline Click here to Send fangirl101 a Private Message Find more posts by fangirl101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by fangirl101
Ronnie Firestorm is greater skilled.
yes.

Originally posted by fangirl101
Ronnie has more powers and greater power.
no. while ronnie would most definitely kick jason's ass if they were to battle, jason has more raw power at his disposal. he's still a rookie though. with enough time [and decent writers lol] i wouldn't be surprised to see jason surpass ronnie - and by a hefty margin at that. hell, many of his feats are up there already.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2008 03:29 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

What are the initial match ups? That'd greatly simplify things compared to all the different possibilities.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2008 03:51 AM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Soljer
What are the initial match ups? That'd greatly simplify things compared to all the different possibilities.

I'd say Ronnie and Quasar would duke it out while Hal and Surfer go for each other. Beta and Kil would go for each other being as they both are shit ugly and super strong with weapons. leaving jason to face black bolt.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2008 08:13 AM
Bouboumaster

Team 2

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2008 08:59 AM
Bouboumaster is currently offline Click here to Send Bouboumaster a Private Message Find more posts by Bouboumaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

Hal and Surfer stalemate
Quasar takes Ronnie
Beta takes Kil
Black Bolt takes Jason

IMO, of course...

Leaving 4 vs. 1

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2008 03:08 PM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote