KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Games 'Respect' Forum » Respect Demitri Maximov, Prince of Darkness

Respect Demitri Maximov, Prince of Darkness
Started by: Violent2Dope

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Respect Demitri Maximov, Prince of Darkness

Demitri Maximoff is a vampire character in the Darkstalkers fighting game series.

Deep within the mountains of Romania lies a castle that appears only on a full moon. The castle, named after the owner of the land, was called Zeltzereich. This castle belonged to a Makai noble, Demitri Maximoff. Roughly 100 years ago, he had challenged Belial Aensland. He lost the battle and was exiled from Makai to the human world with his castle. Sunlight was something that was troublesome for people of Makai, especially for Demitri, who was wounded severely from his battle with Belial. If he were to be directly exposed, his body would be destroyed from the inside and he would disappear.

To avoid the sunlight and humans, he used what he had left of his powers and created a field to cover his castle. He used this field to recover his strength and heal his wounds. For 50 years, he stayed within his casket. As he slowly regained his strength, he would step out only on a full moon with a field around his body.

By this time, there were already people that would wander into the castle. They would somehow hear rumors of treasures within. They would bring crosses, stakes, garlic, holy water, and silver bullets thinking they were safe and recklessly attack Demitri. Demitri couldn't help but smile as such weapons had no effect on him. To Demitri, humans were a low class vulgar race, yet he enjoyed their blood. He savored the blood of innocent girls the most, as it reminded him of the finest Makaian wine. Those who had their blood sucked by Demitri had their body and soul consumed by evil. They would become loyal servants to Demitri. Currently, 40 people settle in Demitri's castle and care for him.

When Demitri recovered 80% of his powers, he was able to temporarily create an aura around him that would protect him from sunlight. Demitri had conquered both night and day and had no weaknesses. There were no means for humans to defeat him. After 100 years of humiliation for his loss, he had gained much. He acquired various new abilities and knowledge. The Prince of Darkness steadily readied himself to take over Makai once again. The presence of an alien life form on Earth was an unexpected event for Demitri. Demitri seized this opportunity to further gain strength and fought against Pyron and consumed the alien life form. He was confident that he was strong enough to challenge and defeat the ruler of Makai, Belial. When he returned to Makai, he found out that Belial had died and his daughter, Morrigan, had taken heir to the Aensland family and the ruler of Makai. As Demitri prepared himself to challenge Morrigan, he and his castle were sucked into the Majigen by Jedah. Believing that defeating Jedah was an important step, he went off to fight him.

Demitri's DS2 ending:
http://www.vgmuseum.com/end/arcade/c/ds.htm

Demitri in gameplay:

Midnight Bliss, the Greatest Move in Gaming History

In Vampire Savior, along with the Darkstalker series, Demitri uses an attack known as the Midnight Bliss, where he transforms a character into another, more arousing form, then drains their blood/life-force. If the victim is male, he turns them into a female version of themselves before he steals their souls(which causes them to shrivel up into a skeletal hust, before being burned and returned to normal, this is of course a gameplay mechanic). Here's a vid of him doing it on all the DSers:

Total awesomeness.

Miscellaneous Info

Demitri especially enjoys AB blood types.

His true form can only be seen during the Midnight Bliss and Demon Billion, and occasionally when Demitri takes damage as well as his ground recovery in SVC: Chaos. It can also be seen briefly when he uses light punches and kicks in Darkstalker games.

Demitri's true form:(please log in to view the image)

On the last track of the Darkstalkers 3 disk, there's a match between Jedah and Demitri in audio only. Due to what move Jedah defeats Demitri with, it's considered by most fans that Demitri dies at Jedah's hands in the game's canon.

The final reason you should respect Demitri is the most important, he's one of the biggest pimps in all of gaming.

(please log in to view the image)

Demitri deserves all of your respect, and you all know it.

Attachment: 110636-demitri-maximoff_400.jpg
This has been downloaded 129 time(s).

PYRON WOULD WIPE THE FLOOR WITH STORM LULZ!

Old Post Sep 24th, 2007 01:37 AM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Voyager would WTFpwn him. I don't care about that tight-wearing f@ggot.

Maybe we'll meet again...
Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Sep 24th, 2007 03:06 AM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by shin_gear
Voyager would WTFpwn him. I don't care about that tight-wearing f@ggot.
You know, if you don't like him, don't post in my Goddamn respect thread.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2007 09:09 AM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

LOL...sry...was bored.

Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Sep 24th, 2007 09:12 AM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

what platform is Darkstalkers, it looks quite good, i may get it myself and have a look if its still available, or buy it off ebay, unless ofcourse its for old systems or something?

Old Post Sep 24th, 2007 09:24 AM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Burning thought
what platform is Darkstalkers, it looks quite good, i may get it myself and have a look if its still available, or buy it off ebay, unless ofcourse its for old systems or something?
It's pretty old. I have all the games downloaded on my XBOX, but normally it's on NES I think.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2007 09:30 AM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

hmm sad i have neither,i wonder if theres a PC downloadable version

Old Post Sep 24th, 2007 09:33 AM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's on the PSP as well.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2007 09:36 AM
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

No one respects Demitri? sad For once I wish Remo was here...

Old Post Sep 24th, 2007 08:29 PM
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Remo respects anything related to DBZ and Capcom.

Edit: Except Devil May Cry stick out tongue

Old Post Sep 24th, 2007 08:36 PM
Who else?
Who knows?

Demetris is pimp f**k all those sissy ass haters out there.

DS 3 is for the PS

DS collection is for the PS2 (only in japan, I got it though)

Old Post Sep 24th, 2007 10:04 PM
Who else? is currently offline Click here to Send Who else? a Private Message Find more posts by Who else? Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

I love the Attached Image laughing out loud

Old Post Sep 24th, 2007 10:06 PM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Diamond Kisses
I love the Attached Image laughing out loud
Yeah, Demitri is the most pimp character I can think of lol. I love your sig, heheh.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2007 10:10 PM
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

I love my sig too

I had fun rendering angel

Old Post Sep 24th, 2007 10:11 PM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

I love my sig too

I had fun rendering angel
I wouldn't of figured you as the kind that likes hentai(I am assuming this due to you know where your sig is from). Anyway, I'll get more Demitri pics soon. Also, how the f*ck do you use imageshack?

EDIT: More Demitri pimpness.

Shows off Demitri's muscles...lol. I still don't buy that a guy that's six foot five and that buff, is only 221 pounds.

Demitri as he enters battle.

Last edited by Violent2Dope on Sep 24th, 2007 at 10:18 PM

Old Post Sep 24th, 2007 10:14 PM
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

I know where my picture comes from stick out tongue

Demitri is quite ugly

Old Post Sep 24th, 2007 10:22 PM
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

I know where my picture comes from stick out tongue

Demitri is quite ugly
1. Which leads me to believe you enjoy hentai.

2. Haha yeah, I think so too, but Morrigan(who is a BABE) doesn't.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2007 10:25 PM
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

Yes! Hot people happen to be attractive in my eyes, video-game/anime or whatever angel

Old Post Sep 24th, 2007 10:27 PM
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Same here.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2007 10:35 PM
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Demitri standing. Also shows his aura which protects him from sun.

Prototype Demitri action figure(I collect shit like this and put them on display in my room).

Demitri has seen Morrigan naked, that automatically makes him a god.

Attachment: 19030-demitri-maximoff_400.jpg
This has been downloaded 127 time(s).

Old Post Sep 24th, 2007 10:53 PM