KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Can Wolverine cut Luke Cage's skin?

Can Wolverine cut Luke Cage's skin?
Started by: Wolverine2006

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Wolverine2006
X-man

Can Wolverine cut Luke Cage's skin?

The topic pretty much explains itself. Arent Wolverine's claws supposed to cut through anything with the right amount of force behind them. If Wolverine cant, then what if the Hulk had adamantium claws, would he be able to cut through Luke Cage's skin? confused confused

Old Post Jun 19th, 2006 11:54 PM
Wolverine2006 is currently offline Click here to Send Wolverine2006 a Private Message Find more posts by Wolverine2006 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

If Wolverine can cut Namor and Hulk he can cut Luke Cage.

"I am not afraid of the dark the dark's afraid of me"

Old Post Jun 19th, 2006 11:56 PM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

quote: (post)
Originally posted by snoopdogg
If Wolverine can cut Namor and Hulk he can cut Luke Cage.

Not the same thing at all, Hardness and strength are two totally different characteristics of solid materials

that said I think Wolverine probably could cut Cage

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jun 19th, 2006 11:59 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

So Luke cages Unbreakable skin is just another way of saying he's Invulnerable to a degree?

sig by willRules

Old Post Jun 20th, 2006 12:00 AM
Black Adam is currently offline Click here to Send Black Adam a Private Message Find more posts by Black Adam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

Cage's skin hardness has been likened to Titanium, for it's resistence to damage. But one profile of his says clearly, he is vunerable to sharpened adamantium weapons, and whatever is harder than that.

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Jun 20th, 2006 12:02 AM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Originally posted by Scoobless
Not the same thing at all, Hardness and strength are two totally different characteristics of solid materials

that said I think Wolverine probably could cut Cage
Lukes skin is only bullet proof. That's it. Hulks skin is tougher than Lukes.

"I am not afraid of the dark the dark's afraid of me"

Old Post Jun 20th, 2006 12:05 AM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolverine2006
X-man

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! Ahem, thank u guys for clearing that up cool Happy Dance

Old Post Jun 20th, 2006 12:06 AM
Wolverine2006 is currently offline Click here to Send Wolverine2006 a Private Message Find more posts by Wolverine2006 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Cage is being written well beyond the lower limits for "bulletproof" these days

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jun 20th, 2006 12:09 AM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolverine2006
X-man

Yes and doesnt he have the Wrecker's crobar now?

Old Post Jun 20th, 2006 12:11 AM
King KAM

thats impossible, since the hulks skin isnt bulletbroof at all.....

Old Post Jun 20th, 2006 12:23 AM
King KAM is currently offline Click here to Send King KAM a Private Message Find more posts by King KAM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

what wolverine 616, ultimate, AOA, or fanboy wolverine aka god

Old Post Jun 20th, 2006 12:25 AM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Accel

Luke's skin is supposedly unbreakable, but so are Wolverine's claws, so it comes down to which is more 'unbreakable.'

I'd say Logan could cut him.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2006 12:28 AM
Accel is currently offline Click here to Send Accel a Private Message Find more posts by Accel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
..:Sn0w:..

No he can't cut him.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2006 12:39 AM
..:Sn0w:.. is currently offline Click here to Send ..:Sn0w:.. a Private Message Find more posts by ..:Sn0w:.. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UltimateStryfe
The Spirit of Vengeance

i think he can. but can he cut Colossus?

Hulk is bullet proof.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2006 12:57 AM
UltimateStryfe is currently offline Click here to Send UltimateStryfe a Private Message Find more posts by UltimateStryfe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Originally posted by Wolverine2006
Yes and doesnt he have the Wrecker's crobar now?

No....he's never been seen with it since (unfortunately)

That's twice in a row that the Wrecker got beat down by someone using his own crowbar against him (the other time was by Speed Demon)

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jun 20th, 2006 12:58 AM
Wolverine2006
X-man

hulk is very bulletproof

Old Post Jun 20th, 2006 12:59 AM
UltimateStryfe
The Spirit of Vengeance

i always thought Cage was annoying. he would be better if he stuck with a costume. so, if razr sharp adamantium can penetrate his skin, what can't?

Old Post Jun 20th, 2006 01:01 AM
UltimateStryfe is currently offline Click here to Send UltimateStryfe a Private Message Find more posts by UltimateStryfe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolverine2006
X-man

Originally posted by Scoobless
No....he's never been seen with it since (unfortunately)

That's twice in a row that the Wrecker got beat down by someone using his own crowbar against him (the other time was by Speed Demon)

that really sux

Old Post Jun 20th, 2006 01:04 AM
ScarletSpider
Ben Reilly

It's actually quite fortunate Luke hasn't been seen with it, as I believe the Wrecker can influence and control anyone holding his crowbar...god that sounds wrong.

I would say that Wolverine can cut Luke Cage's skin. Luke has wavered in power over the years, originally he was probably around class 5 with steel hard skin. He was bulletproof, but it stung like hell to get shot. During Heroes for Hire (Ostrander era with the big team) I believe his skin was likened to diamond and whatnot. At one point he underwent the strengthening process again, so that boosted his powers to some degree.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2006 01:08 AM
ScarletSpider is currently offline Click here to Send ScarletSpider a Private Message Find more posts by ScarletSpider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UltimateStryfe
The Spirit of Vengeance

what level is he at now with strength and durability? like, what is his skin's properties similar too?

Old Post Jun 20th, 2006 01:12 AM