KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » Elder Scrolls: Onslaught

Elder Scrolls: Onslaught
Started by: Static_Pulse

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Static_Pulse
Hobo-King

Elder Scrolls: Onslaught

Hello All who join this thread.

THis is a RP for the Elder Scrolls world Nirn.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2008 11:44 PM
Static_Pulse is currently offline Click here to Send Static_Pulse a Private Message Find more posts by Static_Pulse Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Static_Pulse
Hobo-King

Story:
I am the Deadric Lord of Soul Cairn, Lord of the Dead. And I have Come to bring havok to Nirn the Black Cloud has wiped out all of akivir and the rest of the world and now I have come to Tamriel to Bring Destruction and terror. My name is Cey-Emuro (Shadow Master)

Anyone wishing to join me will become a Wraith-Master and I will give a name.

The rest of you FIGHT US!

Old Post Mar 29th, 2008 12:00 AM
Static_Pulse is currently offline Click here to Send Static_Pulse a Private Message Find more posts by Static_Pulse Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Static_Pulse
Hobo-King

Character Sheets:

Race:

Name:

Powers:

Apearance:

Bio:

Old Post Mar 29th, 2008 02:45 AM
Static_Pulse
Hobo-King

Please join

Old Post Mar 29th, 2008 02:54 AM
Dan Westfall

You realize you have to ask permission first, which is why no one has joined yet. Go to the "Role Playing Forum" page and look at the top thread on the first list. In big capitol letters it should say "READ FIRST" and then post this idea there. If Ushgarak gives it permission, he'll post it and you can start hosting the game.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2008 11:07 PM
Dan Westfall is currently offline Click here to Send Dan Westfall a Private Message Find more posts by Dan Westfall Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Static_Pulse
Hobo-King

Thanks Dan I'll ask

Old Post Apr 11th, 2008 11:51 PM
strifex6

CAN I CREATE MY OWN RACE?

Old Post Aug 27th, 2008 08:55 AM
strifex6 is currently offline Click here to Send strifex6 a Private Message Find more posts by strifex6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
strifex6

Race:VAMPIRE

Name:ROY CELESTIA (SHADOW STEP)

Powers:
CAN ONLY BE KILLED BE BEING STABED IN THE HEART,SUNLIGHT, OR HOLY WATER. GARLIC JUST WEAKENS MY FATUIGE, SPEAK IN ONES MIND, HIDE IN THE SHADOWS, AND GAINS EXTRA POWER WITH THE BLOOD GEM

Apearance:
BLACK HOOD,REDEYES, PALE FACE, AND NECROMANCER ROBE, AND A PITCH BLACK CLAYMORE WITH THE BLOOD GEM INSIDE THE HANDLE TO UPGRADE ITS POWER

Bio:IT WAS A LAST STAND AGAINST THE DEADRA AND ALL HOPE WAS LOST. ROY WAS A MEMBER OF THE BLADES AT THE TIME. THEY MARTCHED AND GOT ANNHILATED. ROY WAS HOLDING ON TO HIS LIFE ANG FINNALY FAINTED FROM BLOOD LOSS. SUDDENLY HE AWOKEND AND SAW A WOMEN WITH BLACK BAT WINGS LOOKING DOWN AT HIM AS HE RESTED IN HER ARMS. HE BLACKED OUT AGAIN. THIS TIME HE FELT DIFERENT. STRONGER, FASTER, REATER THAN EVER BEFORE. HE FOUND HIS ABILATIES. HE CRAVED BLOOD. HE DEMOLISHED THE BLADES AGAINST HIS WILL. HE HAD TO. HE COULDNT RESIST. THE WHOLE EMPIRE OF CYRIDALE CHASED AFTER HIM. LEAVING HIM NO CHOICE BUT TO FLEE TO ANOTHER COUNTRY. HE FOUND A FOREST. IT WAS FOGY AND THE TREES WHERE BLOOD RED. THE BUSHES HAD BLACK ROSES. THEN HE SAW HER. SHE GAVE HIM A SWORD AND CALLED IT THE DEATHBRINGER. SHE SPOKE OF A GEM. A GEM THAT ALLOWED A VAMPIRE TO REACH HIS PEAK AND NEVER HAVE TO FEED AGAIN. SO HE WENT SEARCHING FOR IT. YEARS HAD GONE BY AND SUDDENLY HE REALIZED IT WAS WITHIN HER HEART. SO HE RETURNED TO HER THEN STABBED HER HEART.THEN THAT ANNIMATED THE SWORDS TRU POWER. A RED GEM FILLED WITH RAGE HAD ENTERED THE SWORD. IT WAS RENAMED THE DEATH CALIBUR. SCIENCE THEN HE PROTECTED CITIES AND KILLED WICKED PEOPLE. EVEN IF THEY HAD MORE POWER. IT WAS THE RISK HE HAD TOOK.SO AT NIGHT IF YOU HAD DONE WRONG AND HAD NO GUILT FOR FORGIVENESSHE WILL FIND YOU. BUT YOU WONT FIND HIM. HE WILL KILL YOU. HE WILL MAKE YOU SUFFER. HE IS SHADOWSTEP

Old Post Aug 27th, 2008 09:27 AM
strifex6 is currently offline Click here to Send strifex6 a Private Message Find more posts by strifex6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote