KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Power Rangers And Sentai!

Power Rangers And Sentai!
Started by: atv2

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
atv2

Power Rangers And Sentai!

I had a question about Power Rangers! Over the past 20 years they have been adapting Super Sentai Footage however the viewer doesn't know this until they research it online that it's different. I went to a comicbook store and I saw a set of rangers that weren't featured in Power Rangers save the White(Tiger) Ranger costume. They had the Thunder Zords like the power rangers but they featured different costumes. Then I saw some japanese symbols and they called themselves the Dairangers so I was under the impression that Japan was doing a Japanese Version of the Power Rangers. However years later, I come to find out that Dairanger was the original series and it was the Power Rangers that copied from them and they have been doing this kind of thing for years.

I'm now wondering when will SABAN actually come up with their own thing that they could accredit as the "Power Rangers" because up until now, they have been copying from the Sentai Seies.

And the same thing goes for Mask Rider They copied from Kamen Rider and only had 2 series produced to this point.

The U.S. needs to actually take the time out to making their own task force and mecha combinations instead of copying all of the time.

Old Post May 15th, 2013 02:34 PM
atv2 is currently offline Click here to Send atv2 a Private Message Find more posts by atv2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
atv2

Re: Power Rangers And Sentai!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by atv2
I had a question about Power Rangers! Over the past 20 years they have been adapting Super Sentai Footage however the viewer doesn't know this until they research it online that it's different. I went to a comicbook store and I saw a set of rangers that weren't featured in Power Rangers save the White(Tiger) Ranger costume. They had the Thunder Zords like the power rangers but they featured different costumes. Then I saw some japanese symbols and they called themselves the Dairangers so I was under the impression that Japan was doing a Japanese Version of the Power Rangers. However years later, I come to find out that Dairanger was the original series and it was the Power Rangers that copied from them and they have been doing this kind of thing for years.

I'm now wondering when will SABAN actually come up with their own thing that they could accredit as the "Power Rangers" because up until now, they have been copying from the Sentai Seies.

And the same thing goes for Mask Rider They copied from Kamen Rider and only had 2 series produced to this point.

The U.S. needs to actually take the time out to making their own task force and mecha combinations instead of copying all of the time.

I mean the Chinese and the Koreans are doing their thing, why can't the U.S. advance their own taskforce?

Old Post May 15th, 2013 02:36 PM
atv2 is currently offline Click here to Send atv2 a Private Message Find more posts by atv2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote