KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » Next Season

Next Season
Started by: JeRo

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JeRo

Next Season

Any idea when the new season will begin? I couldnt find even a trailer ...

Old Post May 29th, 2008 12:18 AM
JeRo is currently offline Click here to Send JeRo a Private Message Find more posts by JeRo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
miss08

I have no idea when the next season starts. confused I really would like to know though if you find anything out! Do you know how many season's that Smallville will have?

Old Post May 29th, 2008 02:30 AM
miss08 is currently offline Click here to Send miss08 a Private Message Find more posts by miss08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JeRo

I far as I know 8th will be the last one ... I hope they`ll make it wirthy, not like 7th >.>

Old Post May 30th, 2008 12:24 PM
JeRo is currently offline Click here to Send JeRo a Private Message Find more posts by JeRo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

I sure hope that those rumors are true that this will finally be the last season.the show really sucks now,put it out of its misery already.Its been a horrible show since the end of the fourth season.

Old Post May 30th, 2008 04:25 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JeRo

well...imo the producers fcked up the show when they decided to make it grow up along with the comunity. I think that till 6th season it was kinda worthy ... after it theres no single moment in all the episodes i can remember with something good. Its sad that the show will end this way,but I guess all of us prefer it than continuin` with this crap

Old Post Jun 1st, 2008 01:01 AM
HueyFreeman
Super Fighting Robot

This show was already going downhill fast on season 5. Its a running travesty now. Bad story, bad character development , bad effects. Its sad when the main character has learned practically nothing from his journey since the beginning.

Made by Jugg666

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2008 02:28 AM
HueyFreeman is currently offline Click here to Send HueyFreeman a Private Message Find more posts by HueyFreeman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
@stroFan
SMUDGE

Agreed, the only really engaging aspect of the show has been Lex, and now he is gone. I will still finish the show, I watched 7 years im gonna go ahead and watch one more, but the show has fallen so far in the last couple seasons.

No matter how bad things are now, and how bad they will probably get, every Smallville fan wants to see that last shot, whatever they choose to show with it.

Made by da Piggle diggle Humsy.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2008 01:26 PM
@stroFan is currently offline Click here to Send @stroFan a Private Message Find more posts by @stroFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JeRo

quote: (post)
Originally posted by @st
No matter how bad things are now, and how bad they will probably get, every Smallville fan wants to see that last shot, whatever they choose to show with it.

+1

Well ... the only thing that drives me crazy and I cant get use to is that they made Clark such an emo kitten ... whats the use of seein him, the "god among men", cryin in every episode like a fckin teen girl . And the fact that he still cant fly ... thats just so retarded ... who wont have the will to learn to fly if he`s supposed to be able to lol

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2008 10:04 PM
@stroFan
SMUDGE

I cant stand it, they constantly have characters pounding into his head that he needs to be a hero, Ollie, Chloe, even friggin Lana tells him. Its just pathetic the way Clark is written on this show.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2008 10:49 PM
@stroFan is currently offline Click here to Send @stroFan a Private Message Find more posts by @stroFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JeRo

Agree ... I hope that they`ll make the next season worthy,cuz when the show ends i don't want to sorry for watchin this show. It had such a great potential,but dunno what happened to the writers. When I think about it,all of my favourite moments were when we still had "freak of the week"

Old Post Jun 4th, 2008 10:46 PM
hermione7
HHR and CLOIS shipper

Season 8 Spoilers

Kristin Kreuk will be appearing in "6 or 7 episodes" Producers are planning on ending her story arc

Laura Vandervoort will not be a series regular next year. However, she may return for a few episodes in the mid season

Erica Durance is contracted 13 episodes this season;look for lois to have a love interest this season and get a little catty with a new female on the show

Clark will learn a new power this season and will get a mid season-love interest that will make lois think twice about him

Phil Morris will be returning as the Martian Manhunter in Season 8 but for only 2 episodes

James Marsters has expressed interest in more appearances as Brainiac. producers feel he will be the villain in the final season but only for the couple of episodes

Michael Rosenbaum will not be returning as a series regular for Season 8 but producers are praying on him returning to the series by the end of the season current plan is for lex to be missing and then reappear as the man behind everything thats not scene

Justin Hartley (Oliver Queen/The Green Arrow) will be returning to Smallville as a series regular this season (as heard from E! news Kristin Dos Santos) but look for the JLA to come back for a least (from a soruces tells me) 3 episodes along with 3 new members !!!!

Allison Mack (Chloe) Will Return Next Season for all 22 episodes

and finally a sources close to me has stated that u will see Martha kent again

you will hear a Chloe Say a "Familiar name" this season, someone that she been in contact with

and a series rule will be broken....as for when?? late in the season

---
spoilertv says

That was Clark, the boy raised in Smallville, the man trying to carve a life for himself in Metropolis. A life which the most important element was a vivacious young woman named Lois Lane.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2008 10:01 AM
hermione7 is currently offline Click here to Send hermione7 a Private Message Find more posts by hermione7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JeRo

tnx for the info ... as I see the 8th seasont may suck tho

Old Post Jun 5th, 2008 02:53 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by hermione7
Season 8 Spoilers

Kristin Kreuk will be appearing in "6 or 7 episodes" Producers are planning on ending her story arc

Laura Vandervoort will not be a series regular next year. However, she may return for a few episodes in the mid season

Erica Durance is contracted 13 episodes this season;look for lois to have a love interest this season and get a little catty with a new female on the show

Clark will learn a new power this season and will get a mid season-love interest that will make lois think twice about him

Phil Morris will be returning as the Martian Manhunter in Season 8 but for only 2 episodes

James Marsters has expressed interest in more appearances as Brainiac. producers feel he will be the villain in the final season but only for the couple of episodes

Michael Rosenbaum will not be returning as a series regular for Season 8 but producers are praying on him returning to the series by the end of the season current plan is for lex to be missing and then reappear as the man behind everything thats not scene

Justin Hartley (Oliver Queen/The Green Arrow) will be returning to Smallville as a series regular this season (as heard from E! news Kristin Dos Santos) but look for the JLA to come back for a least (from a soruces tells me) 3 episodes along with 3 new members !!!!

Allison Mack (Chloe) Will Return Next Season for all 22 episodes

and finally a sources close to me has stated that u will see Martha kent again

you will hear a Chloe Say a "Familiar name" this season, someone that she been in contact with

and a series rule will be broken....as for when?? late in the season

---
spoilertv says

Hopefully a good season, but I'm not counting on it. I hope they get someone good to play Doomsday and this female villain

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jun 5th, 2008 09:50 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JeRo

This Doomsday shits dont have any sense to me >.> He is supposed to kill Superman,not Clark Kent ... o.O And if we wont see Superman in Smallville,then why we have to see Doomsday? And actually he suck ballz ...

Old Post Jun 10th, 2008 08:56 PM
hermione7
HHR and CLOIS shipper

From ksite

Tess & "Davis Bloome" Are Cast!
Michael Ausiello (formerly of TV Guide, headed to Entertainment Weekly) has revealed that the roles of "Tess" and erstwhile Doomsday "Davis Bloome" have been cast.

"Davis Bloome," aka Doomsday, will be played by Battlestar Galactica alum Sam Witwer, who played Alex "Crashdown" Quatraro on the series.

The role of Tess will be filled by Cassidy Freeman, who was actually Justin Hartley's leading lady in the failed CW pilot Austin Golden Hour.

Now that the Season 8 cast has been set, let's see some promotional photos already! Thanks again to Mr. Ausiello for the tip.

That was Clark, the boy raised in Smallville, the man trying to carve a life for himself in Metropolis. A life which the most important element was a vivacious young woman named Lois Lane.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2008 03:02 PM
hermione7 is currently offline Click here to Send hermione7 a Private Message Find more posts by hermione7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by hermione7
From ksite

Tess & "Davis Bloome" Are Cast!
Michael Ausiello (formerly of TV Guide, headed to Entertainment Weekly) has revealed that the roles of "Tess" and erstwhile Doomsday "Davis Bloome" have been cast.

"Davis Bloome," aka Doomsday, will be played by Battlestar Galactica alum Sam Witwer, who played Alex "Crashdown" Quatraro on the series.

The role of Tess will be filled by Cassidy Freeman, who was actually Justin Hartley's leading lady in the failed CW pilot Austin Golden Hour.

Now that the Season 8 cast has been set, let's see some promotional photos already! Thanks again to Mr. Ausiello for the tip.

This is DOOMSDAY

(please log in to view the image)

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jun 19th, 2008 11:55 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

Spoilers:

Episode 8.01: Title Unknown
Airdate: October 2, 2008 (tentative date)

General Spoilers:

* new 06/20 - Rocked by the mysterious death of Lionel Luthor and the sudden disappearance of his son, Lex, the town of Smallville will be put further on edge this fall with the arrival of two new villains, as Sam Witwer ("Battlestar Galactica") and Cassidy Freeman ("Finishing the Game: The Search for a New Bruce Lee") join the cast of "Smallville" as series regulars for the hit show's eighth season. Witwer will play Davis Bloome, a charismatic Metropolis paramedic who - when he isn't saving people - is forced to confront a burgeoning darkness inside of him that just might be a harbinger of doom. Freeman will play Tess Mercer. Handpicked by Lex Luthor to succeed him before he vanished, Tess arrives in Smallville as acting CEO of LuthorCorp. Beneath her mysterious allure lies a cunning ruthlessness to match her mentor's

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2008 12:21 AM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
@stroFan
SMUDGE

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
This is DOOMSDAY

(please log in to view the image)

Vader's apprentice. blink

Old Post Jun 26th, 2008 02:17 PM
hermione7
HHR and CLOIS shipper

Keith in Delaware: Is Smallville going to suck without Michael Rosenbaum this season? I know the answer, I think, but am hoping there is some kind of salvation.

Actually, I'm hearing some very cool things about the new season. The writers are going into more of the Metropolis/Lois-and-Clark storyline and moving away from Smallville. Clark is going to work at the Daily Planet, and with Green Arrow (Justin Hartley) coming back, you can bet your sweet booty that more members of the Justice League will be popping up again. Sounds good, yes? No? Comment below...

---------------

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

----------------

ALLISON MACK TALKS SMALLVILLE
Posted on June 24, 2008 by erikab1123

Allison Mack, who is returning as Chloe Sullivan for Season 8 of The CW’s Smallville, said she is looking forward to the new-look season.

“I think we’re going to have the opportunity to add some really awesome new characters that we’ve never seen before,” Mack said earlier this week during a question-and-answer at the Superman Celebration in Metropolis, Ill. “We’re going to explore a lot of things that are a little darker than we’ve ever seen before on the show.”

Mack said she wants Chloe to understand her powers.

“You’ll definitely see my powers develop in Season 8, absolutely,” she said. “There’s so many questions that have been unanswered as far what the powers are, how they work and how I can control them. So I think you’ll start to see me really harness them and understand exactly what I can do, which I think will be really cool.”

Mack said production of Season 8 begins next month in Vancouver.

---------------------

UPDATED 6/25/08: The new season begins several months after the events of the Season 7 finale.
- Casting is currently underway for "Kat," a young, eager assistant for Tess, who also makes her first appearance in this episode; and "Nikolai," a man who works on a boat with Clark near the Arctic. Roles also now being cast include a Researcher, a Scientist, and a Guard.
- Clark is brought home by some possibly-surprising rescuers.
- Oliver Queen (Justin Hartley) returns in this episode.
UPDATED 6/27/08: The "Researcher," "Scientist," and "Guard" roles are involved with Chloe's storyline.
- When Clark returns to Metropolis, he'll have a big surprise for Lois.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2008 02:29 PM
Kon-El

They always pump up things like that, and in the end we get the same old s*it. They said that they are gonna introduce new JL members last season wtf !!!??? I'm skeptical a lot about this season, i agree about Doomsday thing why are they gonna bring it in the show, he kills Superman, and Clark wont be seen in the costume, and why is he looking like a human, he should be some ugly ass humongous monster that is destroying everything on his path, not a paramedic or a waiter. One more thing, few months back i saw some rumors that maybe and i say maybe they are thinking about the 9th season, they should wrap this up while they still have viewers. All in all maybe i'm wrong, maybe this will turn out to be one of the best season, but what are the chances that that happens smile

"You'll be different, sometimes you will feel like an outcast, but you will never be alone, you will make my strength your own, you will see my life trough your eyes, as your life i will see trough mine. Son becomes a father, a father becomes a son"

Old Post Jul 1st, 2008 06:35 AM
Kon-El is currently offline Click here to Send Kon-El a Private Message Find more posts by Kon-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote