KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » Batman in Smallville

Batman in Smallville
Started by: Lord-of-Dreams

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lord-of-Dreams
pimpin member

Batman in Smallville

I think Bats should make an appearance in Smallville. They had Flash, Impulse... I say it would make tons of sense for Bats to saunter in and solve Lana's whole big mistery, wrap all the chicks around his mysterious finger, and sunterout (all done in the shadows, of course wink) Seriously. That would make SO much sense! My first thought about that was that it wouldn't work because of the ages and when Bats became Bats, but they had Bart Allen before he was even born!! They could make Bats just a few years older. That would be so sexy! It would also be a good medium for Lex's transition into evil Lex. Maybe Brucy could stop him getting the rocks? Happy Dance

Old Post Apr 5th, 2005 01:56 AM
Lord-of-Dreams is currently offline Click here to Send Lord-of-Dreams a Private Message Find more posts by Lord-of-Dreams Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheFanboy
Boss Hogg

Man I've been wanting Bruce Wayne since the second episode I saw back in season 1. They could easily bring him in as a business partner of Lex, or atleast they could know each other from the billionaire circuit. Doubt it will happen, sadly.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2005 06:27 AM
TheFanboy is currently offline Click here to Send TheFanboy a Private Message Find more posts by TheFanboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Abbita

it would be good but it cant happen apparently because of the new batman movie

Old Post Apr 5th, 2005 06:44 PM
Abbita is currently offline Click here to Send Abbita a Private Message Find more posts by Abbita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Bruce Wayne cant come in.... he'd have to be a similar age to clarks...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Apr 5th, 2005 07:03 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VicmCruz3663
Skull and Bone Hunter

Actually someone wrote a Fan fic about Batman in smallvile and I thought that it would be aswome if he was init...I mean snice the screwed up the story line already why not screw it up some more

Old Post Apr 5th, 2005 07:12 PM
VicmCruz3663 is currently offline Click here to Send VicmCruz3663 a Private Message Find more posts by VicmCruz3663 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheFanboy
Boss Hogg

I really hate how they use movies as a reason not to have. Batman/Superman are huge characters and have different worlds, with TV, movies, comics... I don't think what's going on with one should change the other.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2005 12:36 AM
TheFanboy is currently offline Click here to Send TheFanboy a Private Message Find more posts by TheFanboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord-of-Dreams
pimpin member

That makes no sense though!! How could the movie prevent an appearance in the show? It's not as if it has to be the actor in Batman who acts as BW in the show! Man! That is SO stupid! At LEAST a cameo! Like, maybe it could show Lex watching the tube :' And today on the stock market, Luther Corp. was blasted out of the water by Wayne Ent. The young Bruce Wayne , 18, has shown economical genius never before seen by such a young man. It is clear that in the futur, Lex corp. will have problems other than those in the family.' Lex: Damn it! -pulls out his cell and dials a number 'Sandy? Yes. I want Bruce Wayne to be found *doing* something. Now.' Later the tube announces Wayne being sent to jail. Later it is announced that he argued his OWN way out of jail. Luther seeths and turns to his computer, when he turns it on it shows a small bat flying around, and nothing else will work. Seconds later, he gets a call. 'Nice try, Luther. Find a computer and look at the stocks. Don't try to trace this call, don't try to call the cops.' Luther calls someone and asks about the stocks. His company has sold all of its stocks to Wayne....
Well... That's all I've got so far, and it would have to involve Clarky, but I think its a pretty good episode.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2005 11:56 PM
Lord-of-Dreams is currently offline Click here to Send Lord-of-Dreams a Private Message Find more posts by Lord-of-Dreams Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K3VIL
Neutral Force

Will Batman have prep time before arriving to Smallville?Or we will finally see Clark beating the living crap out of him?

Old Post Apr 10th, 2005 08:47 PM
K3VIL is currently offline Click here to Send K3VIL a Private Message Find more posts by K3VIL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord-of-Dreams
pimpin member

Please!! They couldn't fight. Go back to the versus section wink

Old Post Apr 17th, 2005 12:29 AM
alexanderluthor
THE MAN

Bruce wayne should be on the show and that's for sure. when i saw the episode when the flash comes to visit smallville i just loved it, it would be awesome if they bring batman to metropolis and he has to solve a crime but at the same time clark is trying to solve it on his own and finally they end up working together.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2005 08:00 PM
alexanderluthor is currently offline Click here to Send alexanderluthor a Private Message Find more posts by alexanderluthor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zod4Life
Restricted

Account Restricted

Batman on Smallville would be good only if Clark becomes Superman.It wouldn't make sense to say that Bruce Wayne goes out fighting crime by himself because he'd be exposed and possibly have his company taken away from him.When are we going to get Superman?

Old Post May 7th, 2005 05:25 PM
Zod4Life is currently offline Click here to Send Zod4Life a Private Message Find more posts by Zod4Life Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jason maddox
Bad Ass by Choice

i think bruce wayne should make an appearance as a buisnessman and nothing else,just have him strut around in playboy fashion and steal all of luthors women,now that would be cool

Old Post May 7th, 2005 11:59 PM
jason maddox is currently offline Click here to Send jason maddox a Private Message Find more posts by jason maddox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mr.smiley

I've thought about this since i first started watching smallvill.
I think a small cameo where they just kind of bump into eachother would be very cool.

http://soundcloud.com/pytt-1

Old Post May 8th, 2005 02:11 AM
mr.smiley is currently offline Click here to Send mr.smiley a Private Message Find more posts by mr.smiley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zod4Life
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by jason maddox
i think bruce wayne should make an appearance as a buisnessman and nothing else,just have him strut around in playboy fashion and steal all of luthors women,now that would be cool

That would be interesting but what if Lex decides to have Bruce killed because he takes his women?I think that idea would work but they should at least make him have his agility but he shouldn't appear as Batman.Just as Bruce Wayne.If Clark becomes Superman.I wouldn't mind seeing him in the suit but it might not happen.If he ever appears on Smallville they should just get Christain Bale.I hope that the Flash comes back next season because I really enjoyed him beeing on Smallville.I want to see him race Clark some more.Seeing them go out to fight crime in a episode could also be cool. smile big grin

Old Post May 8th, 2005 02:03 PM
Zod4Life is currently offline Click here to Send Zod4Life a Private Message Find more posts by Zod4Life Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|)/?AG000/\/

i think bats need to drop dead and let superman fly solo without any stupid human gadgets to get in the way

Old Post May 10th, 2005 03:33 PM
|)/?AG000/\/ is currently offline Click here to Send |)/?AG000/\/ a Private Message Find more posts by |)/?AG000/\/ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthLazious
Dark Lord of the KMC

That would be pretty sweet to see.

http://thewilloftheforce.webs.com/

Old Post May 10th, 2005 07:04 PM
DarthLazious is currently offline Click here to Send DarthLazious a Private Message Find more posts by DarthLazious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dan-El
The Emerald Archer

Batman in Smallville

Bruce Wayne is a good idea as a cameo. Batman, however, isn't. The timeline would be screwed up. It would be easier, however, to have Wayne Enterprises mentioned on the news or in a copy of the Planet.

I wonder if we'll ever see Clark become Superman?

Old Post Nov 19th, 2005 02:57 PM
Dan-El is currently offline Click here to Send Dan-El a Private Message Find more posts by Dan-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

Already been confirmed by the producers that we wont see Bruce Wayne but we WILL see Clark become Superman in the very last episode.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2005 03:00 PM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zarathustra

Here I thought I was the only one with this idea: show up here, though, and there's no less than three topics about it over the course of a few weeks. Who knew it was such a popular idea? It could definately work, but as has been said: seems it's not to be.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2005 03:44 AM
Zarathustra is currently offline Click here to Send Zarathustra a Private Message Find more posts by Zarathustra Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dan-El
The Emerald Archer

I think the show should be extended a few more episodes after he becomes Supes to see how he copes with his new life in metropolis.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2005 02:51 AM
Dan-El is currently offline Click here to Send Dan-El a Private Message Find more posts by Dan-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote