KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » DVD Talk » 300 Limited Edition 3-disc set

300 Limited Edition 3-disc set
Started by: coolmovies

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
coolmovies

300 Limited Edition 3-disc set

Warner Home Video has announced a 3-disc Limited Edition of 300 which stars Gerard Butler. The set will include all the features previously available on the Two Disc Special Edition, but now adds an additional bonus disc. This 3rd disc contains a new documentary ("To The Hot Gates: A Legend Retold") which provides a comprehensive and dynamic description of the process filmmakers followed to take an ancient legend through a graphic novel and finally realizing it as a feature film. In addition there is a bonus Digital Copy of the film, a 52-page hardcover art book with a personal message from director Zack Snyder, and a lucite display with motion film image and six collectible photo cards.

OUT 18th November 2008

http://www.dvdactive.com/news/releases/3005.html

Attachment: fdg.jpg
This has been downloaded 84 time(s).

Old Post Aug 25th, 2008 08:20 PM
coolmovies is currently offline Click here to Send coolmovies a Private Message Find more posts by coolmovies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Double dips suck. I shan't be buying it.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Aug 25th, 2008 09:16 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

I bought a steelbook edition of 300 for a present for someone last year, that's all I will be spending on the movie.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2008 08:26 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

I'm fine with my "regular" edition.

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post Aug 29th, 2008 06:30 AM
SnakeEyes is currently offline Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

I'm fine with my 2-disc one.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2008 09:01 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nicedreads

I'm really getting tired of this practice of releasing a movie and then several months later re-releasing it with more stuff. I know capatalism is the word of the day for movie studios but jeez. Damn near every movie I currently own has been re-released in some form.

Won't be getting this. They've already gotten me for Kingdom of Heaven and Spiderman 2.1.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2008 08:23 PM
nicedreads is currently offline Click here to Send nicedreads a Private Message Find more posts by nicedreads Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

I held out for the four disc Kingdom of Heaven edition, didn't bother buying it on the single cut dvd since it was Ridley Scott.

I've learnt to wait... you can always tell more or less what films are going to get a new dvd release in the future.

Or if I'm not that bothered then I will just get the 2 disc edition normally, but can always find a really nice edition of a film if I like it enough to buy with box slipcases, exclusive shop covers and editions(did that with The Orphanage, and Cloverfield last).

You can always sell the one you have now and put that money towards the new edition, I've done that a few times. I did it for the latest edition of Apocalypse Now, even sold my original for more than what the new one cost online!! ha ha.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2008 06:20 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote