KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » Respect Yoda (The Most Powedrful Jedi)

Respect Yoda (The Most Powedrful Jedi)
Started by: Killing_Machine

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Killing_Machine
Restricted

Account Restricted

Cool Respect Yoda (The Most Powedrful Jedi)

(please log in to view the image)

POWERS AND ABILITIES

Yoda has achieved mastery of all forms of lightsaber combat, though Form IV (Ataru) is his preferred choice, since it enables him to overcome the limitations of his height and reach. He is an exceptional swordsman, displaying amazing speed and dexterity, leaping through the air and twirling as he batters at an opponent's defenses. Yoda is a great contributor to the highest level of Jedi strategy, and is also a worldly diplomat comparable to Windu. Master Yoda can dissipate and deflect Force Lightning, telekinetically lift enormous objects, including an X-wing starfighter, and use Force Push to an untold degree. Yoda is even able to use Battle Meditation to win battles by lifting the morale of thousands of companions while simultaneously dampering the spirits of thousands of his opponents. He can purge dark side manifestations through the use of Force Light and feel the deaths of individual people and can identify them. These skills, in particular, show a far more profound knowledge of the Force than most Jedi Masters or Sith Lords possess.

Yoda is small, weak and rather fragile, so to compensate he uses force enhanced acrobatic flips during a lightsaber fight, very deadly, very efficient. He possesses trans-super human reflexes that are superior to all other Jedi's, Yoda also has virtually unlimited stamina, he can achieve 20 to 30 consecutive flips in under five minutes during a lightsaber fight to no strain on his body what-so-ever.

Yoda was the single most powerful Jedi, Yoda's ability to repel force lighting was exclusive, he had such a knowledge of the Light Side of the Force that he was not just the only Jedi capable of repelling force lightning with his bare hands, but he could repel it no matter how powerful the Sith who wielded it was.

Here Yoda lifts a massive pillar after his duel with Count Dooku, the pillar had the bulk of a Sequoia Tree's trunk.

Yoda smashing droid armies;

Yoda in battlefront II;

Yoda was the only Jedi to survive a direct Clone Attack in Order 66;

Yoda's power did not just surmount to armies of droids, but to THE highly trained 501st clones as well;

Yoda was more powerful than any Sith, as well, even Darth Sidious. Of course Darth Sidious won their first and final confrontation, but the most powerful person isn't always the one that wins. Darth Sidious did not win the lightsaber duel. It is in fact blatantly hinted that Yoda was the victor in their duel. Before George Lucas cut to the Anakin/Obi-Wan duel, Yoda and Darth Sidious were fighting on the Emperor's Podium, when they cut back, Yoda had his lightsaber ignited and Darth Sidious didn't have a lightsaber at all. I say this in passage, he didn't have it because he did not use a lightsaber for the entirety of the films from that point on, it was either abandoned or destroyed in his duel with Yoda.

Yoda's ability to repel force lightning made Darth Sidious' favorite force technique completely obsolete. It was only the recoil of the indefinite repulsion of such powerful force lightning that launched him off the Senate Pod, and destroyed his chances of defeating the newly crowned Emperor.

Yoda moves an T65 X-Wing Star Fighter, with all of it's fuel, dense armored plates and large size, it was more massive than a Semi-Truck, plus the resistance of the swamp floor;

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2009 09:37 PM
Killing_Machine is currently offline Click here to Send Killing_Machine a Private Message Find more posts by Killing_Machine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Obsidian Fury

Is this really the right forum for this character?

P.S: Yoda is awesome.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2009 09:56 PM
Obsidian Fury is currently offline Click here to Send Obsidian Fury a Private Message Find more posts by Obsidian Fury Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

No its not.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2009 10:01 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Killing_Machine
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
No its not.

Yoda has been featured in countless comic books, and mentioned in even more.

Darth Vader is brought into versus debates quite often, why not Yoda?

PS:
You do know it's against the rules to state where a topic does and does not belong unless you're a moderator, right?

Last edited by Killing_Machine on Jun 3rd, 2009 at 10:07 PM

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2009 10:03 PM
Killing_Machine is currently offline Click here to Send Killing_Machine a Private Message Find more posts by Killing_Machine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthgoober

Originally posted by Killing_Machine

PS:
You do know it's against the rules to state where a topic does and does not belong unless you're a moderator, right?

I've asked Digi as to whether or not Star War's threads are allowed in this forum before because I wanted to do one for Vader and they're not(even if you only use the comics for the threads). Just didn't want you to spend a lot of time on something that's likely to be closed...

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2009 10:19 PM
darthgoober is currently offline Click here to Send darthgoober a Private Message Find more posts by darthgoober Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Originally posted by Killing_Machine

PS:

You know I didn't wake up today and decide that I want to be a douche to someone who didn't even bother me.

Even if they were allowed here, you have yet to post anything that is yoda comic related. Obama and Bush have been in comics too so should we be able to post respect threads here? Vader isn't brought into debates in the comic section. Also I was answering Obsidian not you so you don't have to fight their battle and tell me what I'm allowed to do and not do, so I guess me and Goober are going to get in trouble for saying that it can't be here, nothing left to do but to report it.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2009 10:46 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Killing_Machine
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by darthgoober
I've asked Digi as to whether or not Star War's threads are allowed in this forum before because I wanted to do one for Vader and they're not(even if you only use the comics for the threads). Just didn't want you to spend a lot of time on something that's likely to be closed...

sad

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2009 11:05 PM
Killing_Machine
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
You know I didn't wake up today and decide that I want to be a douche to someone who didn't even bother me.

You didn't bother me, and I certainly wasn't trying to be a douche.

quote:
Even if they were allowed here, you have yet to post anything that is yoda comic related. Obama and Bush have been in comics too so should we be able to post respect threads here? Vader isn't brought into debates in the comic section.

[b](please log in to view the image)

Happy?

quote:
Also I was answering Obsidian not you so you don't have to fight their battle and tell me what I'm allowed to do and not do,

I didn't tell you that you had to do anything.

quote:
so I guess me and Goober are going to get in trouble for saying that it can't be here,

You might.

quote:
nothing left to do but to report it.

Wonderful.

Last edited by Killing_Machine on Jun 3rd, 2009 at 11:12 PM

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2009 11:08 PM
Digi
Forum Leader

It's not that I wouldn't allow Star Wars. It's that they have their own forums. This will be getting moved, but I'll talk to the appropriate mods to try to make sure it doesn't get closed.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2009 12:54 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Yoda is not the most powerful Jedi either. smile

Old Post Jun 4th, 2009 03:08 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xJLxKing

Dude you got your facts wrong. The author/director stated multiply times that Luke Skywalker is the greatest Jedi ever. Then goes Yoda, Ken-Obi..etc
right here
http://www.supershadow.com/starwars/powerful_jedi.html

Also, it was quite clear by the confrontation that Yoda was not as powerful as the Sith Lord. The Sith lord was weakened by his fight with Mace Windu. He was scarred, and got damaged.

If you don't believe me, click on link. Scroll down to where it talks about Sidius. This is from the author himself.
http://www.supershadow.com/starwars...d_question.html

If you can't find it, here is the quote
Is Palpatine/Sidious more powerful than even Yoda?
Yes, as the events of Episode 3 proved, Palpatine was probably the most powerful Force user the galaxy had ever seen.

And yes he is more powerful then Vader.

Last edited by xJLxKing on Jun 4th, 2009 at 03:39 AM

Old Post Jun 4th, 2009 03:32 AM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Well at this point we have a sock-created thread with a few video links, and no real hope of the thread being continued. I was going to try to keep this open, but I see far less point now. Closing, especially since I'd really like to avoid debates like the above post is in danger of starting, which don't have a place in this forum.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2009 05:22 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote