KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » Episode #8x02: "Plastique"

Episode #8x02: "Plastique"
Started by: hermione7

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
hermione7
HHR and CLOIS shipper

Episode #8x02: "Plastique"

This episode will explore Clark's first day on his new job and his teaming with Lois. The character of paramedic Davis Bloom makes his first appearance in this episode, and he interacts primarily with Chloe. "Plastique" does indeed involve Bette Sans Souci, the character from the DC Comics universe. In this version she is a "15-year-old street kid" who is injured in an explosion, and Chloe asks her to move in. Contrary to some reports that Chloe will be serving time for a while... in actuality, Chloe will no longer be incarcerated by the time this episode happens. Justin Hartley (Oliver) and Aaron Ashmore (Jimmy) do not appear in this episode. Bette has a connection to Level 33.1 or something very much like it. Roles now being cast, in addition to the role of Bette, include the following: Security Agent, Young Cop, Medic, Tommy, Clerk, and two CSI's.

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

lois looks hot in darker hair

That was Clark, the boy raised in Smallville, the man trying to carve a life for himself in Metropolis. A life which the most important element was a vivacious young woman named Lois Lane.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2008 05:05 AM
hermione7 is currently offline Click here to Send hermione7 a Private Message Find more posts by hermione7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hermione7
HHR and CLOIS shipper

That was Clark, the boy raised in Smallville, the man trying to carve a life for himself in Metropolis. A life which the most important element was a vivacious young woman named Lois Lane.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2008 05:08 AM
hermione7 is currently offline Click here to Send hermione7 a Private Message Find more posts by hermione7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hermione7
HHR and CLOIS shipper

http://www.kryptonsite.com/plastiquegallery1.htm

more pics there

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Aug 29th, 2008 05:28 AM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Looks like a good episode

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Aug 31st, 2008 08:32 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FistOfThe North

It was good, too.

I wonder who the new supervillain team will be up of. I've come to like luther corp's new acing ceo. she's hot, smart, and evil. She seems fearless too. I wonder if shehas powers.

Can't wait til ep.3

8/10

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Sep 26th, 2008 05:19 PM
FistOfThe North is currently offline Click here to Send FistOfThe North a Private Message Find more posts by FistOfThe North Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

It was good, but could have been better. Not liking the actress portraying Maxima in an upcoming ep, but hopefully she'll grow on me.

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Sep 26th, 2008 09:50 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hermione7
HHR and CLOIS shipper

Thursday finals:

Smallville
- 4.181 million viewers
- 2.6/4 HH
- 1.7/5 A18-49
- 1.7/5 A18-34

vgood episode!!i love clois.. got a nice ratings so far
made a vid
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYNcZv3a7X8

Old Post Sep 26th, 2008 11:51 PM
jumpmann
Glower of Eyes

8/10 is a fair score.

The Plastique parts were kind of typical meteor freak stuff, but everything at the Daily Planet was awesome and this human Doomsday was surprisingly compelling.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2008 07:50 AM
jumpmann is currently offline Click here to Send jumpmann a Private Message Find more posts by jumpmann Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RevoWution™©®
pr0F3ss0r_F4rnsw0rth

I reckon the paramedic Doomsday guy's pretty cool.

The new CEO? Not too sure about her yet.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: All your Rick Roll are belong to me!!

Old Post Sep 29th, 2008 03:26 AM
RevoWution™©® is currently offline Click here to Send RevoWution™©® a Private Message Find more posts by RevoWution™©® Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Pict
Defender Of The Faith

Give it 6/10. Nothing particularly exciting. However I was a bit intrigued by the team Tess Mercer mentioned at the end. Anyone else hoping they face off against the Justice League?

Hot sig by Scottie

Old Post Oct 1st, 2008 12:19 AM
The Pict is currently offline Click here to Send The Pict a Private Message Find more posts by The Pict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote