KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » Countdown to X-Men Dark Phoenix

Countdown to X-Men Dark Phoenix
Started by: Shadow_King

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Shadow_King
-

Countdown to X-Men Dark Phoenix

This topic was done in the past for x3 and a lot of people were quite excited for that movie and we all saw how that ended up, however the topic was quite fun/popular and a lot of people were posting in the x-men forum, i hope this topic will bring a lot of people back to this forum. I hope I this topic doesn't jinx the movie and it ends up being the worst of all the x-movies. Today is May 17 and there are 272 days left until the release of X-men: Dark phoenix. So the rules are pretty simple, every day someone just posts the remaining days and with that you can just put anything about X-men or anything else but just post the remaining days and then your post.

Okay here i go.

272 days until X-men: Dark Phoenix, Simon kingberg directed and wrote the movie, the cast from previous movie will be in this movie and potentially the last one for all of them since disney now owns fox.

PS correct me if i'm wrong about the days

Old Post May 17th, 2018 06:09 PM
Shadow_King is currently offline Click here to Send Shadow_King a Private Message Find more posts by Shadow_King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
heathjack

i M Looking forward to it! i hope its closer to the x-men comic book!! nothing beats the 1990 x-men cartoon the dark Phoenix sage!! that was big deal back in the 1990s when i was growing up!!

Old Post Jan 18th, 2019 12:00 PM
heathjack is currently offline Click here to Send heathjack a Private Message Find more posts by heathjack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadow_King
-

133 days left till the movie comes out.

Well from what I have seen in the trailer I don't believe it will be following the comics closely nor will it follow x-men the animated series. If anything it might follow the X3 movie but with younger versions and no wolverine and they go to space. Looks like one of the x-men are going to die. Magneto looks like he is the leader of some utopia.

Reports coming out saying that this movie is really bad, same level as the last fantastic four movie, which means it will be an utter disaster. Sad to see the x-men will be going out with a whimper.

The only good thing to come out of the purchase of Fox is that the x-men will be in safe hands and done properly.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2019 01:57 AM
Shadow_King is currently offline Click here to Send Shadow_King a Private Message Find more posts by Shadow_King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paola
Ronin

I don't know how many days are left, but have you seen the trailers?

by Scythe

Old Post Mar 1st, 2019 07:41 AM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Welcome back!

Back for good or just dropping by?

Dark Phoenix will hit the theaters in June, afaik.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2019 05:44 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadow_King
-

97 days left.

I think the new trailer does make the movie look better than the first trailer, I am surprised they would spoil something so big.

Looks like it will be special effects heavy, looks better than Last Stand but have a feeling a lot of the critics will put it just above apocalypse.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2019 01:17 AM
Quick Freeze
GLC Memeber

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Paola
I don't know how many days are left, but have you seen the trailers?

WOAH I remember when you and Tron were the only moderators... I just started high school lmao. Also those trailers look friggin awesome

Make your own dream team here!

Old Post Mar 10th, 2019 02:05 AM
Quick Freeze is currently offline Click here to Send Quick Freeze a Private Message Find more posts by Quick Freeze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadow_King
-

68 days left

https://movieweb.com/amp/dark-phoenix-wondercon-panel/

I hope it isn't as bad as people have said, would luke to see it end on a high note before marvel take over.

I am sure people will say the comic books are better but please be better than the last stand

Old Post Mar 31st, 2019 01:47 AM
X-Continuity
Restricted

Account Restricted

My X-Men Definitive Timelines

Can't wait!

Last edited by X-Continuity on Apr 21st, 2019 at 11:22 AM

Old Post Apr 21st, 2019 11:15 AM
X-Continuity is currently offline Click here to Send X-Continuity a Private Message Find more posts by X-Continuity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadow_King
-

9 days!!!

one more week to go, anyone planning on getting advanced tickets?? I will most likely watch it on the Thursday or Friday night. After seeing the latest x-men trailer, I like it even more.

On a totally different topic, how do you think Disney will incorporate the Mutants into the MCU??

Old Post May 29th, 2019 12:18 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Will see it but my enthusiasm is pretty bad. Never cared much for the x men and agecof apocalypse was meh. Dofp was the on,t really solid film of the franchise for me.

Who knows but when the Avengers clash with the X-men I hope they break the brakes off the mutants.

Old Post May 30th, 2019 05:52 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadow_King
-

quote: (post)
Originally posted by quanchi112
Will see it but my enthusiasm is pretty bad. Never cared much for the x men and agecof apocalypse was meh. Dofp was the on,t really solid film of the franchise for me.

Who knows but when the Avengers clash with the X-men I hope they break the brakes off the mutants.

Even though I am excited to see this movie, I am pretty much going in with low expectation, after all the bad publicity/testing and pushing back the release date and doing re shoots and Disney buying up fox I don't expect this movie will be any better than Days of Future Past and can just pray it will be better than Apocalypse.

For sure, Avengers will always win, Disney/Marvel have pumped way too much money in the films and comic books that they can't have the X-men win or being right.

Old Post May 31st, 2019 01:14 AM