KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » The Most Violent Movie Of all Time.

The Most Violent Movie Of all Time.
Started by: thommy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
thommy

The Most Violent Movie Of all Time.

I saw a thread that asked what the most violent horror movie ever made was. The submissions were laughable at best except for one poster who said Henry. Very good answer but still wrong.

If you can find it, although it's really hard to find, look up the movie from 1984 called "Confessions of a serial killer." It's based on Henry Lee lucas but far more graphically disturbing then any others about him including Henry.

The movie shows actual women being held down and raped while getting their throat sliced open as he is ejaculating. Yes it shows this. The movie is hands down the most graphically disturbing movie ever made. In fact, there will never be one that can touch it because of how soft the film business has gotten about that type of stuff. Even slasher films are dumbing it down now. There's so many new rules to film making that will be absolutely impossible for any movie to be this ****ing disturbing. Don't believe me watch it. It makes last house on the left look like a ****ing disney movie

Old Post Aug 6th, 2010 12:32 AM
thommy is currently offline Click here to Send thommy a Private Message Find more posts by thommy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

No thanks.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2010 05:56 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sixella 34
Dae-su Oh talks too much.

Re: The Most Violent Movie Of all Time.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by thommy
I saw a thread that asked what the most violent horror movie ever made was. The submissions were laughable at best except for one poster who said Henry. Very good answer but still wrong.

If you can find it, although it's really hard to find, look up the movie from 1984 called "Confessions of a serial killer." It's based on Henry Lee lucas but far more graphically disturbing then any others about him including Henry.

The movie shows actual women being held down and raped while getting their throat sliced open as he is ejaculating. Yes it shows this. The movie is hands down the most graphically disturbing movie ever made. In fact, there will never be one that can touch it because of how soft the film business has gotten about that type of stuff. Even slasher films are dumbing it down now. There's so many new rules to film making that will be absolutely impossible for any movie to be this ****ing disturbing. Don't believe me watch it. It makes last house on the left look like a ****ing disney movie

So i'm guessing you've never seen Philosophy Of A Knife.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2010 10:05 PM
sixella 34 is currently offline Click here to Send sixella 34 a Private Message Find more posts by sixella 34 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Re: The Most Violent Movie Of all Time.

Originally posted by sixella 34
So i'm guessing you've never seen Philosophy Of A Knife.

Or Grotesque.

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Aug 6th, 2010 10:10 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sixella 34

Re: Re: Re: The Most Violent Movie Of all Time.

Originally posted by jaden101
Or Grotesque.

Or August Underground's Mordum

Old Post Aug 7th, 2010 02:51 AM
sixella 34 is currently offline Click here to Send sixella 34 a Private Message Find more posts by sixella 34 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ADarksideJedi
Jackie Malfoy

I think most of the horror movies out there are overly Violent which is why I don't watch them.

Morning Glory, ,DamienB(my busband),Spoonly,Tired hiker!a1hsauce,Coucil#13,Kongudude,Scottie,Syren
Killa420,miroku,sanctuary,mairuzu,
KILLA4,JacopexLethalfemme,LadyGrim,ashle,Mišt,oman
32,Scythe,DebbieJo,DeathReaperr,Britrogue,Neha,Joe
K,Mandos,Wild Cherry,Roland,Rogue Jedi,Jaehskywalker,Lord Kerrigor,ALostSoul,Running Mascara,Raventheonly,NewJak,,Captain Maynard,Sparkly,Dominic Gargone.
Majid86, Rudester.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2010 01:46 PM
ADarksideJedi is currently offline Click here to Send ADarksideJedi a Private Message Find more posts by ADarksideJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Re: Re: Re: Re: The Most Violent Movie Of all Time.

Originally posted by sixella 34
Or August Underground's Mordum
or Romy and Michelle's High School Reunion.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2010 12:50 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

The difference is Henry is a legitimately good film, especially for one of its nature. The one you mention sounds like a big gimmick.

Not surprising that so far all the movies mentioned in this thread have been crap, particularly Philosophy of a Knife. Just a wannabe Men Behind the Sun without the quality or substance.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2010 01:19 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

Saw it a year or two ago, violent and gross, and far from a great film. It was good at most, and that's me being compassionate.

Adding to Backfire's post, Henry actually had substance.

Since we're on the topic of disgusting films, I recently watched 120 Days of Sodom. Pile of shit.

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2010 03:37 AM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

They should make American Psycho without changing any scene from the book, that would definitely win as it is considered the most graphic thing ever put to form. The movie was G-rated in comparison and even it had to be cut to achieve an "R" rating. The best part is that they are both dark comedies. So they are funny to boot.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Aug 15th, 2010 12:56 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sixella 34

Originally posted by BackFire
The difference is Henry is a legitimately good film, especially for one of its nature. The one you mention sounds like a big gimmick.

Not surprising that so far all the movies mentioned in this thread have been crap, particularly Philosophy of a Knife. Just a wannabe Men Behind the Sun without the quality or substance.

I agree, Henry wasn't a bad film. I'm not saying Philosophy of a Knife was a good movie but since this thread is about "The Most Violent Movies Of All Time" i'm pretty sure it takes the lead over Henry. As does August Mordum Underground.

And yeah, Philosophy, like Behind the Sun, is all about Unit 731.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2010 08:15 PM
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Henry is a decent film but so-called Horror fans or as I call them...."elitist fanboys" hold it as it was one the most disturbing horror films ever. Nope, you don't need a PhD to know that there had been more far disturbing killers portrayed in films before.

Such as Peter Lorre in M. The first killing of the girl victim is disturbing enough that leaves the audience with a feeling of helpless...and the beauty of it is that YOU DON'T need to see the body to be disturbed....that's what make Fritz Lang so friggin SWEET PICKLE WIN here...

Now, you wanna know who friggin tops Henry in the horror area? (at least IMO) Friggin Scorpio from Dirty Harry. That Motha not only is he sick! but knows how to friggin curve the system in his favor. That is something deeply disturbing...so yeah, Dirty Harry is not only a friggin detective movie...but a tremendous social commentary for all of us. And that's what makes a suscessful killer in a movie...the fact that these guys exists and they can hurt you or someone you love. That's horror, my friend.

Last edited by WanderingDroid on Aug 16th, 2010 at 04:58 PM

Old Post Aug 16th, 2010 04:53 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr Mystery
Supervillain Sensation

Yes, Scorpio is quite a twisted individual, but IMO too desperate to be truly frightening.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2010 03:08 AM
Dr Mystery is currently offline Click here to Send Dr Mystery a Private Message Find more posts by Dr Mystery Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

Originally posted by WanderingDroid
Henry is a decent film but so-called Horror fans or as I call them...."elitist fanboys" hold it as it was one the most disturbing horror films ever. Nope, you don't need a PhD to know that there had been more far disturbing killers portrayed in films before.

Such as Peter Lorre in M. The first killing of the girl victim is disturbing enough that leaves the audience with a feeling of helpless...and the beauty of it is that YOU DON'T need to see the body to be disturbed....that's what make Fritz Lang so friggin SWEET PICKLE WIN here...

Now, you wanna know who friggin tops Henry in the horror area? (at least IMO) Friggin Scorpio from Dirty Harry. That Motha not only is he sick! but knows how to friggin curve the system in his favor. That is something deeply disturbing...so yeah, Dirty Harry is not only a friggin detective movie...but a tremendous social commentary for all of us. And that's what makes a suscessful killer in a movie...the fact that these guys exists and they can hurt you or someone you love. That's horror, my friend.

M's definitely a masterpiece and yeah, it's genuinely disturbing.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2010 10:14 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Originally posted by MildPossession
No thanks.

For sure!

OP must be a kid searching for extremes......that or a masochist. With a name like thommy I'd bet on the former.

True Horror explores fear. Not pointless extreme violence.

Epitaph 1987 was pretty hardcore though.stick out tongue

Last edited by the ninjak on Aug 27th, 2010 at 10:48 AM

Old Post Aug 27th, 2010 10:45 AM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Serbian_Film

Much laughter from this bad boy...

Old Post Sep 5th, 2010 09:53 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

So it's a kind of Salo/Oldboy film. Nothing unique, he has just made it far more graphic in everyway. Heard about the film some time ago, not one I'll be rushing to see.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2010 10:48 AM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

I saw A Serbian Film a few weeks ago and was actually very impressed with it.

It's way way better than one would probably expect - it's well acted and well directed, with high production values. There are some very heinous scenes but the movie takes its time getting to them, it's actually more interested in the story and characters for the most part - the first 50 minutes or so are purely plot. By the time the now infamous scenes occur the movie has built up the characters well enough so that you're actually somewhat invested in them, and you care when things happen to them.

It's an odd beast in that the hype the movie has been receiving makes one thing it's a big stupid gore fest with little else, when in reality the movie is legit - with a point and a message.

I thought it was one of the better horror films I've seen in the last few years.

Last edited by BackFire on Sep 6th, 2010 at 07:21 PM

Old Post Sep 6th, 2010 07:16 PM
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by MildPossession
So it's a kind of Salo/Oldboy film. Nothing unique, he has just made it far more graphic in everyway. Heard about the film some time ago, not one I'll be rushing to see.

You should. I wouldn't say the subject matter was chosen deliberately to gain notoriety but it does pick the absolute worst things in society to focus it's attention on. Personally I still think the child abuse scene in The War Zone was more disturbing and that some of the scenes in A Serbian Film are actually comedic in the extreme nature of them that it becomes ridiculous (the supposed necrophilia scene for example)

Good movie. I'm more cynical that BackFire is regarding the plot and characterisation though.

Last edited by jaden101 on Sep 7th, 2010 at 12:26 AM

Old Post Sep 7th, 2010 12:21 AM
BackFire

Well, considering that I was expecting something with almost no brains or plot about it at all, I was surprised, is what I was getting at. It's not a masterpiece of story telling, but compared to almost every other movie that's billed as the "most disturbing movie of all time" it had a lot more plot and character building. It also made an effort to put out a distinctively dark and sinister tone, which is something most of the 'extreme' movies are too lazy to even attempt.

I do agree that some of the scenes were too overboard to be taken all that seriously, though. But there were also a couple that were genuinely very unsettling.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2010 12:32 AM