KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Heroes » Is Heroes getting Boring?

Has the show "Heroes" become boring
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Yes 13 50.00%
No 13 50.00%
Total: 26 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Is Heroes getting Boring?
Started by: FistOfThe North

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
FistOfThe North

Is Heroes getting Boring?

Has Heroes run it's course?

For the first time ever, after watching ever single episode of Heroes, since it's premier, i didn't wanna watch it anymore.

With the "Eris Quod Sum" (s3e7) last night, there came a point where i just changed the channel half way through he show and missed the rest of it intentinally. Not out of anger or anything eles. It was just i think the series, to me, has finally become too boring.

Any of you feel this way? I may be the only one. I know this show is crazy popular but i just find it boring as hell. I didn't even bother to find out what happened at the end of the episode. Or what'll happen in the next episode.

I dunno what it is but it feels like boredom. The producers are milking this show hard and dry while oversaturating viewers with all kinds of heores-commercials and online media and the story being one thing after a stupid other...yawn. i'm done.

Season one was perfect. And the should've left it at that.

I wont' be watching it anymore.

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Oct 28th, 2008 06:17 PM
FistOfThe North is currently offline Click here to Send FistOfThe North a Private Message Find more posts by FistOfThe North Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nactous
Restricted

Account Restricted

God yes.

"The wait is over."

Old Post Oct 28th, 2008 06:22 PM
Nactous is currently offline Click here to Send Nactous a Private Message Find more posts by Nactous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpaceMonkey
Project Mayhem

I think they realize they were going in the wrong direction and they are now trying to right the ship. I'll stick with it for a bit.

"Put him in a straightjacket, the man's sick!"

Old Post Oct 28th, 2008 06:30 PM
SpaceMonkey is currently offline Click here to Send SpaceMonkey a Private Message Find more posts by SpaceMonkey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

I'm fine with it, i don't really care

there is nothing i can do, i'll wait for it to end or get better

i'm staying till the end

TGFwashere

Old Post Oct 28th, 2008 06:37 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celestialdemon
Down from the Upside

This episode was a step back. I found I was a little bored with it. I'm really not looking forward to the next episode, though. I hate the ones that show X amount of years into the future or past.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2008 07:13 PM
celestialdemon is currently offline Click here to Send celestialdemon a Private Message Find more posts by celestialdemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

I have faith in it.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2008 08:28 PM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue_Hefner

There are some upsetting parts in it, but overall, I'm satisfied with the direction they're going in.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2008 08:38 PM
Blue_Hefner is currently offline Click here to Send Blue_Hefner a Private Message Find more posts by Blue_Hefner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

I enjoy Season 3 much more than 1 and 2...which I didn't find that great really. Just something to watch on the side.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2008 10:23 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

Re: Is Heroes getting Boring?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by FistOfThe North
Has Heroes run it's course?

For the first time ever, after watching ever single episode of Heroes, since it's premier, i didn't wanna watch it anymore.

With the "Eris Quod Sum" (s3e7) last night, there came a point where i just changed the channel half way through he show and missed the rest of it intentinally. Not out of anger or anything eles. It was just i think the series, to me, has finally become too boring.

Any of you feel this way? I may be the only one. I know this show is crazy popular but i just find it boring as hell. I didn't even bother to find out what happened at the end of the episode. Or what'll happen in the next episode.

I dunno what it is but it feels like boredom. The producers are milking this show hard and dry while oversaturating viewers with all kinds of heores-commercials and online media and the story being one thing after a stupid other...yawn. i'm done.

Season one was perfect. And the should've left it at that.

I wont' be watching it anymore.

It was an exceptionally bad episode minus Kristen Bell. She is one of the few good actors on the show and needs to get heavily involved. The problem is they stretch the seasons they put in a lot of filler and stalling to make it last longer and it takes away from the show. The idea of assembling a hero team and a villain team certainly opens a ton of doors but they need to get that part done and stop with all the build up and then go from there.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2008 10:42 PM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

I actually quite liked this episode, I thought it was one of the better ones.

I do not find Heroes boring.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2008 10:47 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

I was disappointed with Season 2, though there were redeeming parts of it (Elle, Adam..)... and Season 3 has had a lot of WTF moments, it's ridiculous...

... but I'm staying till the end

...to me Heroes is becoming like Smallville... stupid at times, but able to give out satisfying episodes...

hopefully it'll pick up...

"When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die." -BANE

Old Post Oct 29th, 2008 03:06 AM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starlock
Team Authority

Boring...No....Disapointing...Yes

I find that the episodes are flowing faster and the pace is much better than season 2, i just dont like where its going and what they are doing to the characters themselves......i will stay to the end....but i dont like how the show is destroying the characterizations and personalities of the characters...season 1 was amazing.....season 2...i could live without.....season 3 still has some hope

http://www.thedeadlyaddictionschronicles.com/

Old Post Oct 29th, 2008 12:35 PM
starlock is currently offline Click here to Send starlock a Private Message Find more posts by starlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Entity
Illuminati Founder

Originally posted by starlock
Boring...No....Disapointing...Yes

I find that the episodes are flowing faster and the pace is much better than season 2, i just dont like where its going and what they are doing to the characters themselves......i will stay to the end....but i dont like how the show is destroying the characterizations and personalities of the characters...season 1 was amazing.....season 2...i could live without.....season 3 still has some hope
I was going to post something in this thread but then I read this and realised that's pretty much exactly what I was going to post.

Agreed 100%

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Oct 29th, 2008 01:14 PM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FistOfThe North

Originally posted by S_D_J
I was disappointed with Season 2, though there were redeeming parts of it (Elle, Adam..)... and Season 3 has had a lot of WTF moments, it's ridiculous...

... but I'm staying till the end

...to me Heroes is becoming like Smallville... stupid at times, but able to give out satisfying episodes...

hopefully it'll pick up...

Um, actually this has been "Smallville"s' best season so far. Season 8. bar none. And for the first time "Smallville" hasn't been like that this season. meaning full 'o fillers or "stupid"..

Every "Smallville" episode has been really good so far. While every "Heroes" episode has been really not good thus far..

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Oct 31st, 2008 02:41 PM
FistOfThe North is currently offline Click here to Send FistOfThe North a Private Message Find more posts by FistOfThe North Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bicnarok
From Ganymede

got boring? it IS boring

Old Post Oct 31st, 2008 07:33 PM
Bicnarok is currently offline Click here to Send Bicnarok a Private Message Find more posts by Bicnarok Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

We need more Noah Bennett time

TGFwashere

Old Post Oct 31st, 2008 08:13 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celestialdemon
Down from the Upside

Originally posted by Mairuzu
We need more Noah Bennett time

I agree. He's the most interesting and bad-ass character in the series.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2008 08:53 PM
celestialdemon is currently offline Click here to Send celestialdemon a Private Message Find more posts by celestialdemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

Originally posted by FistOfThe North
Um, actually this has been "Smallville"s' best season so far. Season 8. bar none. And for the first time "Smallville" hasn't been like that this season. meaning full 'o fillers or "stupid"..

Every "Smallville" episode has been really good so far. While every "Heroes" episode has been really not good thus far..

I haven't watched Smallville this season... actually I saw until ep. 12 last season

I'm being hearing good things about this season, so far. I thought it would be impossible with Lex gone, but heck, what do you know?...

Smallville starts this Tuesday down here, so I have time to catch up

"When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die." -BANE

Old Post Nov 1st, 2008 02:05 AM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

I dont think boring is the right word...,Stupid, rushed, contrived, ridiculous, cheesy, predictable or redundant, maybe, but not boring. It has found a slight stride but the writing is AWFUL.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2008 08:32 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

It has some better moments, but this season isn't quite reaching its writing potential at the moment...

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2008 09:22 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote