KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Heroes » Peter Petrelli New Powers?

Peter Petrelli New Powers?
Started by: MizuRyu

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Pvt. McCarter
Restricted

Account Restricted

Peter Petrelli New Powers?

So far from what i thought he has...

Precognitive dreaming,
Flight,
Precognition,
Rapid cell regeneration,
Telepathy,
Invisibility,
Telekinesis,
Space-time manipulation,
Induced radioactivity,
Super strength,
Lightning,
Phasing.

How did he get the ability to teleport other people with out going with them. And how did he get the ability to shape shift. Last time i remember Sylar killed her before Nathan got to her. Also, how Did he send Present Nathan into that guys body. Anyone know?

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2008 07:42 PM
Pvt. McCarter is currently offline Click here to Send Pvt. McCarter a Private Message Find more posts by Pvt. McCarter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celestialdemon
Down from the Upside

Not sure. They are probably abilities he picked up in the 4 year time span before he went back in time.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2008 07:54 PM
celestialdemon is currently offline Click here to Send celestialdemon a Private Message Find more posts by celestialdemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

he probably mastered hiro's ability within those 4 years.

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2008 07:59 PM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pvt. McCarter
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by celestialdemon
Not sure. They are probably abilities he picked up in the 4 year time span before he went back in time.
Thats what I am thinkiing but why jusp that much forward. I think HEROES is becomeing like LOST.. not that its a bad thing. Just thats its a LOST thing. lol

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2008 08:07 PM
Pvt. McCarter is currently offline Click here to Send Pvt. McCarter a Private Message Find more posts by Pvt. McCarter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pvt. McCarter
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Ordained
he probably mastered hiro's ability within those 4 years.
Yeah I kinda figured that but i dont think teleporting ppl into other ppl's body is Hiro's power? Its really out there.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2008 08:08 PM
The Big O
The Original O

he could have learned to use it that way. or maybe it's a cross between teleportation and telepathy.

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2008 08:27 PM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Re: Peter Petrelli New Powers?

Originally posted by MizuRyu
So far from what i thought he has...

Precognitive dreaming,
Flight,
Precognition,
Rapid cell regeneration,
Telepathy,
Invisibility,
Telekinesis,
Space-time manipulation,
Induced radioactivity,
Super strength,
Lightning,
Phasing.

How did he get the ability to teleport other people with out going with them. And how did he get the ability to shape shift. Last time i remember Sylar killed her before Nathan got to her. Also, how Did he send Present Nathan into that guys body. Anyone know?

1. you are mixing up nathan with peter in the last few sentences

2. Teleporting people without going is probably an upgrade to hiro's powers id guess.. kinda cool

3. To answer your question as to how Peter is able to shape shift is easy... you'll get the answer if you answer this question... how is peter able to use telekinesis? [SPOILER - highlight to read]: got it from sylar

and the whole transfering people into other peoples bodies... thats new to me, i have no idea.. probably met someone that can do that

TGFwashere

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2008 08:30 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

Re: Re: Peter Petrelli New Powers?

Originally posted by Mairuzu
To answer your question as to how Peter is able to shape shift is easy... you'll get the answer if you answer this question... how is peter able to use telekinesis? [SPOILER - highlight to read]: got it from sylar

and the whole transfering people into other peoples bodies... thats new to me, i have no idea.. probably met someone that can do that [/B]

Sylar never took Candice's powers. Since he had the shanti virus at the time, he was unable to use his intuitive aptitude to take her ability.

He can shapeshift because he obviously met someone in the future with those abilities. There are a bunch of superpowered people in the future, you could see in the preview at the end of the episode.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2008 08:47 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Hmm, well sylar had the shape shifting power in the episode 5 years gone... i wonder how he managed to get that? Either through someone else or candace.. idk

But isnt it also possible peter used matts ability to put visions into peoples mind to make them see him as someone else? (or as himself younger)

TGFwashere

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2008 08:54 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celestialdemon
Down from the Upside

Hmm, well sylar had the shape shifting power in the episode 5 years gone... i wonder how he managed to get that? Either through someone else or candace.. idk

He could have very well got it from Candace. He also had D.L. and I believe Molly's powers in 5 Years Gone also. However, that future never happened.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2008 08:57 PM
celestialdemon is currently offline Click here to Send celestialdemon a Private Message Find more posts by celestialdemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

yea, with all those copy cat powers going around.. cant see why it wouldnt be from someone else...

maybe it wasnt an illusion person, just a shape shifter

TGFwashere

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2008 09:02 PM
Pvt. McCarter
Restricted

Account Restricted

But isnt it also possible peter used matts ability to put visions into peoples mind to make them see him as someone else? (or as himself younger)
I was kids thinking that. but wouldnt that be exhausting his powers. Having to do that to everyone he sees. That takes alot of power.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2008 09:04 PM
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Well from the looks of it. Future peter learned how to control most of his older powers

If i had to guess, when peter gets a new power, he doesn't know how to control it well, he has to master it. Over the years im sure he mastered quite a few.

As for Sylar, since he knows how things work, he masters his abilities quite fast. Almost instant.

Took him a while for the hearing tho, but he still mastered it faster than the original lady

TGFwashere

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2008 09:13 PM
S_D_J
Bane

I wouldn't mind much about future powers, when they're needed they'll be in the show, but as is usual, chances are, we won't be seeing that future once it's stopped and another baddie future comes along...

I still think Peter needs to be stopped somehow... too much power...I don't mean kill the character but slow down his powers a bit

"When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die." -BANE

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2008 09:15 PM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

I disagree. But i will say this

Don't do nothing to peter unless you do it to sylar as well

TGFwashere

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2008 09:17 PM
Pvt. McCarter
Restricted

Account Restricted

Very true.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2008 12:59 AM
Quincy
Debaser

He got it from Candace.

He said so in the episode.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Sep 24th, 2008 01:17 AM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

agreed

Old Post Sep 24th, 2008 03:20 AM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Entity
Illuminati Founder

Originally posted by Quincy
He got it from Candace.

He said so in the episode.
When did he say that?

Thou I suppose once Peter's learned to master Hiro's power he'd be pretty much able to go back at any place and time and gain anyone's ability he wants. Probably how he healed Nathan I'm guessing he went back and copied Linderman's, assuming he hadn't already met him in the past and had it all along. Which is very possible considering Linderman had been a friend of his parents for many years.

Still I'm thinking something off about Future Peter! Either it's gonna turn out that its not him really at all or we'll find that he's up to something at least slightly if not entirely different than he appears to be. Otherwise why would he have ditched Matt once he figured him out and tried to read his mind? Matt's about the only person that could pose a serious problem to Peter at this point.

That is unless the Haitian returned and opposed Peter for some reason.

Even Sylar really shouldn't be a problem for Future Peter if he doesn't act like a idiot like he tends to do around Peter quite a bit.

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Sep 24th, 2008 02:24 PM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

Originally posted by Entity
When did he say that?

Thou I suppose once Peter's learned to master Hiro's power he'd be pretty much able to go back at any place and time and gain anyone's ability he wants. Probably how he healed Nathan I'm guessing he went back and copied Linderman's, assuming he hadn't already met him in the past and had it all along. Which is very possible considering Linderman had been a friend of his parents for many years.

Still I'm thinking something off about Future Peter! Either it's gonna turn out that its not him really at all or we'll find that he's up to something at least slightly if not entirely different than he appears to be. Otherwise why would he have ditched Matt once he figured him out and tried to read his mind? Matt's about the only person that could pose a serious problem to Peter at this point.

That is unless the Haitian returned and opposed Peter for some reason.

Even Sylar really shouldn't be a problem for Future Peter if he doesn't act like a idiot like he tends to do around Peter quite a bit.

Have you even watched the new season 3 premier?

Old Post Sep 24th, 2008 03:13 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote