KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » HERO HIGH 2 - The Mystery ((rules, registration and chat))

HERO HIGH 2 - The Mystery ((rules, registration and chat))
Started by: MadMel

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (264): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
MadMel
Heh

HERO HIGH 2 - The Mystery ((rules, registration and chat))

proof of approval
quote:
Originally posted by Ushgarak
HERO HIGH 2 – The Mystery

HERO HIGH 2 – The Mystery
The once ruined school has now been rebuilt. The crisis has been averted. The famous heroes have been reinstated as the teachers of a new generation of heroes and have been cleared of the charges unfairly placed on them, though many believe that they were responsible for what happened to earth. As an act of sympathy, many other heroes have joined as part-time voluntary teachers. But suddenly and inexplicably, students have been dying. Everyone on campus has been placed through extremely tough security checks, but even the best of machines, mind readers and psychics can be fooled. The government is threatening to close the school if the attacks don’t stop. What people don’t know is that the heroes that once saved the world from annihilation have been forming their own private investigation.
But can they understand what is truly happening before its too late??
---
Unlike the first rp, the school will hopefully remain relatively intact for the entire story arc. The first half will involve investigation, where the teachers, played only by rpers whose characters had a role in the previous rp, will enlist students to go on spy missions, or else do it themselves. Students will be in school, and not be facing any real threat until the second phase of the rp..That it all the details I can give you about the story..this doesnt mean there wont be any action..this is a school..fights are bound to happen
Just a few rules
1. NO godmodding – this is essential. NO controlling other player’s characters, and NO overpowered characters of your own.
2. No characters can be heroes or related to heroes from actual comic books, movies, videogames, etc. As well as that, characters cannot be cheap carbon copies of said characters (for example, you cannot play as superman nor make a cheap imitation character of him that has all his powers)
3. All character’s who didn’t participate in the first rp MUST be students unless I specifically say otherwise - so far the only exception to this rule is Diamon Kisses
4. No bashing other members
5. All OOC (out of character) chat will be in the registration thread. If OOC must be placed in the actual rp, it must be placed in brackets in order to distinguish it from real play. Also, it must be easy to tell the difference between speech, thought and action.

if anyone does that in this rp, you’re gone. Consider yourself warned

now for the fun stuff
ill be posting my chars soon, but i wont be starting the actual rp unless most if not all who agreed to join post their characters first

im pretty sure jacope wont mind if i borrow his character sheet, so here goes

Name:
Alignment:
Weight:
Height:
Martial Status:
Occupations:
Orientation:
Species (Type) :
Powers:
Fighting Styles:
Gadgets/weapons (optional):
Appearance:
Favorite food:
Hobby:
Race (White, Black, Hispanic, Ect.) :
Relatives:
Personality(Including Likes and Dislikes) :
Story:
Allies:
Enemies:

Old Post Aug 20th, 2008 07:11 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Obsidian Fury

Name: Kitty Blaze
Sex: Female
Alignment: Neutral
Weight: *
Height: 158
Martial Status: Single
Occupations: Student
Orientation: Straight
Species: Human
Powers: Duplication
Fighting Styles: None
Gadgets/weapons: None
Appearance: See picture
Favorite food: Hamburger
Hobby: Thrills
Race: Caucasian
Relatives: None
Personality: Rebellious, manipulative, flirty, "bad influence"

Story: Kitty lost her parents in a plane crash, and lived with her grandmother until she died of age. By that time, Kitty was 16 and capable of taking care of herself. She was signed up to Hero High just before her grandmother died, and makes a living by working whenever she is not at school. She works however as a freelancer, not having a set job or profession. She jumps in wherever she is needed and gets cash, be it a childrens party or bank robbery. She never decline money when she is offered. However, thanks to her ability, she has never been caught or even identified due to her well handled caution.

Allies: None
Enemies: None

Attachment: torrent__an_teen_titans_oc_by_angelicdhampir2oo4.jpg
This has been downloaded 856 time(s).

Old Post Aug 20th, 2008 07:50 AM
Obsidian Fury is currently offline Click here to Send Obsidian Fury a Private Message Find more posts by Obsidian Fury Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

hmmm i suppose even though most know my character from past rps i should repost his bio.....

Name: Lance Donovan
Sex: male
Alignment: good
Weight: 250lbs
Height: 6"4
Martial Status: dating janet
Occupations: Principle of Hero high and leader of old group of heros
Orientation: straight
Species (Type) : not to sure lookes human anyway
Powers: most popular abilities of his are Magic[includes rune magic] and dragon transformation but also has control over shadows and elements
Fighting Styles: knows ninjitsu, taekwando, and other martial arts but tends to be a beaserker
Gadgets/weapons (optional): Rune Sword, Sword of Shadow realm, and bo staff
Appearance: http://s34.photobucket.com/albums/d...blue_hottie.jpg
Favorite food: chicken and rice
Hobby: clubs, and hanging out with Janet
Race (White, Black, Hispanic, Ect.) : hispanic
Relatives: non he is aware of
Personality(Including Likes and Dislikes) : reserved and usually blunt and cold but last year or so has been opening up more
Story: after relitivly appearing out of nowhere lance has been one of the original students og hero high oldest member before all the others of his team he lead the old group of heros when it is needed
Allies: Janet, Andrew,James, Blayze, Issac ect
Enemies: um anyone that manages to upset him? has patence of a saint...

Merc with a Mouth, the Crimson Nutcase

Old Post Aug 20th, 2008 11:27 AM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

Name: Blayze
Weight: 200lb
Height: 6"2
Martial Status: dating tori [i think]
Occupations: science/technology teacher
Species (Type) : human
Powers: Techno path
Fighting Styles: dosent fight hand to hand is really his weakness
Gadgets/weapons (optional): anything he builds he currently has a battle armor to help him fight
Appearance: http://s34.photobucket.com/albums/d...mal_sm_0910.jpg
Favorite food: Ramen
Hobby: building new tech for old team
Race (White, Black, Hispanic, Ect.) : white
Relatives: none that are alive
Personality(Including Likes and Dislikes) : calm and colective always thinks things logicly
Allies: hero high
Enemies: government

[i have another one but make his bio later

Old Post Aug 20th, 2008 11:37 AM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Obsidian Fury

Excuse me for saying (and no offense or anything), but arent your characters a little too .... young to be principle /& science-technology teacher?

Old Post Aug 20th, 2008 11:45 AM
Obsidian Fury is currently offline Click here to Send Obsidian Fury a Private Message Find more posts by Obsidian Fury Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

eh ill change it when i have to and age is dont matter when you have theskills for it

Last edited by Thunder Fox on Aug 20th, 2008 at 11:59 AM

Old Post Aug 20th, 2008 11:57 AM
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

( can my char be a teacher ? if not ill change age and info )

Name: Johnny Akiba
Alignment: Good
Weight: 160
Height: 5'11"
Martial Status: Married to Meryl
Occupations: Gym Teacher/Mechanics
Species (Type) : Human
Powers: Eagle Eye
Fighting Styles: Aikido
Gadgets/weapons (optional): Sigpro SP2009 , XM8 (weapons are not in view of the students. They are kept away)
Appearance: ( him and his wife Meryl)
Favorite food: Anything that wont give Akiba a upset stomach
Hobby: Weaponry
Relatives: None really that can be mentioned
Personality(Including Likes and Dislikes) : Nervous , Never gives up, uplifting at times. Makes mistakes but learns from them. Good person
Story: After marrying Meryl he decided to take a job that would be more assuring of him keeping his life. He decided to be a teacher. It came to Akiba in a dream. He always like teachers ( the ones that didnt call him names) and he wondered what it would be like to pass down his knoledge to a generation.
Allies: Mostly Everyone
Enemies: None for now

Attachment: akiba9.1.jpg
This has been downloaded 778 time(s).

Old Post Aug 20th, 2008 12:38 PM
Matr0shka is currently offline Click here to Send Matr0shka a Private Message Find more posts by Matr0shka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Obsidian Fury

3 teachers, 1 student. Good start roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Aug 20th, 2008 12:39 PM
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Obsidian Fury
3 teachers, 1 student. Good start roll eyes (sarcastic)
mad @#$&% !!!!! jk ^-^ ill make another character for student if it becomes a problem. I always take the part of 2 characters anyway ^.-

Old Post Aug 20th, 2008 12:40 PM
Matr0shka is currently offline Click here to Send Matr0shka a Private Message Find more posts by Matr0shka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Obsidian Fury

Re: HERO HIGH 2 - The Mystery ((rules, registration and chat))

Originally posted by MadMel
3. All character’s who didn’t participate in the first rp MUST be students unless I specifically say otherwise - so far the only exception to this rule is Diamon Kisses

We'll see how things turn out.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2008 12:42 PM
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

Re: Re: HERO HIGH 2 - The Mystery ((rules, registration and chat))

Originally posted by Obsidian Fury
We'll see how things turn out.
dammit that was like the only post i missed >.< Well MadMel can i please be a teacher. My character i dont think can fit the description of a student sad

Old Post Aug 20th, 2008 12:53 PM
Utrigita

I will be a student too Obsidian I just have to make one stick out tongue

Old Post Aug 20th, 2008 01:15 PM
Utrigita is currently offline Click here to Send Utrigita a Private Message Find more posts by Utrigita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Obsidian Fury

Excellent big grin

Old Post Aug 20th, 2008 01:31 PM
android217
Death's Embrace

Name: Jason Hill
Sex: Male
Alignment: Undecided (trouble maker)
Weight: 175
Height: 5'1''
Martial status: Single
Orientation:
Species: Human
Powers: Electricity manipulation
Fighting style: Kick-boxing
Appearance: http://www.nydailynews.com/img/2008/03/21/amd_alex.jpg
Favorite food: Cheese burgers
Hobbies: Bullying, messing with the school
Race: White
Relatives: Foster-parents
Personality: Cocky, hotheaded, sarcastic (typical bully)
Story: Whenever Jason cried as a baby, the lights would shatter. His parents couldn't take it, and abandoned him.
Allies: None yet
Enemies: Who ever messes with him

Old Post Aug 20th, 2008 01:42 PM
android217 is currently offline Click here to Send android217 a Private Message Find more posts by android217 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Name: Skiv
Alignment: more evil then good
Weight: 170
Height: 6'
Martial Status: Single
Occupations: vigilante
Powers: body generates a type of magic energy alowiing him to amp himself and do other magical things.
Fighting Styles: Trained in magical combat and hand to hand by his former master
Gadgets/weapons (optional): a metal staff with a golden crescent moon blade on each end
Appearance:(please log in to view the image)
Favorite food: Pizza
Hobby: training and finding mystical artifacts
Race (White, Black, Hispanic, Ect.) : Sub-saharan
Relatives: His master is like his adopted father
Personality(Including Likes and Dislikes) : Apathetic towards others, overestimates himself, cold and cruel most of the times
Story: He grew up training to be a healing mage just like is dad had wished, but when he turned 15 he noticed all the wrong ways of his fellow healers and killed them. One of healers had a warrior borther who came to kill him but was struck down when his fathers partner Tsecti appeared and helped skiv. From that moment one Skiv would be Tsecti's apprentice. Tsecti recently decided that Skiv should have proper schooling and sent him to hero high
Allies: himself
Enemies: People who he finds unworthy to exist in the world he wants to build

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Aug 20th, 2008 02:16 PM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ayáme Libertine
Al-Bhed Doctor

another student here!

Name: Ayame Tetskomi
Sex: female
Weight: 115
Height: 5'4
Martial Status: single
Occupations: student
Species (Type) : unknown (she appears human but there is something strange about her)
Powers: wolf transformation, controls light, dark, and life (green aura)
Fighting Styles: doesnt have one
Gadgets/weapons (optional): two katanas
Appearance: (please log in to view the image)
Favorite food: hot wings
Hobby: writing or drawing
Relatives: none
Personality(Including Likes and Dislikes) : she a very careing person, the only thing she dislikes is stuck-up people and people who judge others.
Story: When Ayame was a little girl her parents died in a car crash. She was left all alone to live on the streets. She adapted pretty well for a four year old until she was tricked by a man in a white trench coat, for eight years she had been expiremented on with animal DNA until her adoptive mother saved her. A year ago her adoptive mother died in a mysterious fire.
Allies: none yet
Enemies: none yet

is this ok?

Old Post Aug 20th, 2008 02:26 PM
Ayáme Libertine is currently offline Click here to Send Ayáme Libertine a Private Message Find more posts by Ayáme Libertine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Obsidian Fury

Everyone are making warriors roll eyes (sarcastic) Am I the only one going for an 'innocent' school student without capability to fight efficiently? stick out tongue

Old Post Aug 20th, 2008 02:35 PM
Utrigita

should I just try and post ore PM Madmel first?

Old Post Aug 20th, 2008 02:42 PM
Utrigita is currently offline Click here to Send Utrigita a Private Message Find more posts by Utrigita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Obsidian Fury

Just go ahead and post. Worst thing would be that you have to edit if things go wrong wink

Old Post Aug 20th, 2008 02:49 PM
Utrigita

Name: Peter Ace
Alignment: Neutral (as best he can)
Weight: 81 kg
Height: 189 cm.
Martial Status: single
Occupations: Student
Powers: Chaotic Magic (Shadow and Black magic primarily)
Fighting Styles: Judo
Gadgets/weapons (optional): None
Appearance: http://wycked.deviantart.com/art/Tremere-8183954
Favourite food: whatever is served
Hobby: Reading, writing and Training
Race (White, Black, Hispanic, Ect.): White
Relatives: None known at this point.
Personality (Including Likes and Dislikes): Calm, quiet, withdrawn, rarely speak unless spoken too. Highly dislikes bullies.
Story: Peter was left at the entrance to a hospital and was later raised at an orphanage. At a young age he already draw himself away from the other kids wishing to be left alone, however one kid found it funny to bully him and one day it went out of hand, none know quiet what happened other then other boy was seriously injured some claims they saw green and black fire striking the boy this suspension resulted in Peter being placed at a family that had experience with this type of kids. That was the best that so far has happened in his life, when it discovered that his powers had began to manifest much quicker then he would be capable of controlling them, he was signed up for hero high.
Allies: None as of yet, has a hard time making friends.
Enemies: Everyone that in one way ore another disturbs him when he doesn’t want to be disturbed.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2008 03:07 PM