KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » The Ultimate Doom Role Play thread

The Ultimate Doom Role Play thread
Started by: Jedireaper

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

The Ultimate Doom Role Play thread

Following the outbreak of a mutagen that wiped out entire colony's on Mars, Earth's comunications started recieving unsettling messages of screams and calls for help. A Rapid Reaction Tactical Hazard force was sent in to clear up the problem. Since the sucess of their mission, commnications between the scientific colony outposts on Mars and Earth remained silent for nearly twenty years, Earthicans thinking the problem gone... and fogotten.

But now, after so long, Earth recieves a startling transmission from Mars that there are survivors that have time-travelled through the ARK molleculer destabilizer and are calling for help.

But the time fracture has caused beings from the past even more deadlier and nightmarish than before to be transported to the colony's of Mars bring ships and weapons from a time long ago.

Earth's military leaders convene to decide on a course of action that will spell certain DOOM for the planet. Ignorance is bliss.

Three years later Earth forces pick-up a single Earth battle cruiser sending out an SOS in orbit above our planet and the government reopens the possibility of the DOOM.

It is eventually decided to send a Hazard team to investigate the darelict ship.

That where we come in: As a member of several elite Hazard units, we will first investigate the ship. While this is happening we lose contact with Earth and once we reach the ships bridge we find that we are the only surviving humans. Earth had been attack. We recieve a transmission from Mars that calls to Earth with a warning... too late...

Hazard unit class:

Reg's (regular soldiers)
Hack's (hackers)
Demo's (demolitions)
Runner's (scout/fast attack)
Eye's (sniper)
Gaunt's (heavy weapons)
Med's (medic)
Ghost's (stealth)
Com-sat's (communications)

No-one post in his till I do so... Or unless you ask permission.

A long time have I waited for this, my little green friend!

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2008 07:37 PM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Jacob sat the ship's controls and watched out into the stars. The ship wasn't going to move until the captain gave the word, so he decided that he might as well watch the 'scenery' until told to do so. Letting out a deep sigh, he watched as commets raced out in the distance. "With this ship's jump systems, those asteroids couldn't even scratch this thing. That and the fact that Navy's best damn pilot is at the controls." He always loved saying that because not only did his file prove that face, but also anyone who had him as a pilot knew it as the truth. Having been there more than one-hundred prior missions, a simple rundown of a derelect ship, it was going to be the quickest mission he could imagine. A quick inspection of an empty ship and then a trip straight back to Earth. Nothing seemed simpler.

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Jun 26th, 2008 04:47 PM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

PA: "All RRTS members please assemble at once at docking clam A-3. This is the first of three warning announcements."

Last edited by Jedireaper on Jun 26th, 2008 at 05:42 PM

Old Post Jun 26th, 2008 05:36 PM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

Jericho sat in the back equipment room, his eyes half closed as he closely inspected every inch of the gun parts in front of him. He knew they had a mission coming up, and he was dead intent on making sure his guns were in top form. He'd spent the last three hours taking them apart, cleaning them, and re-assembling them, and was about to finish his last one when the announcement came.

"All RRTS members please assemble at once at docking clam A-3. This is the first of three warning announcements."

He smirked a bit, a cigarette dangling from his lower lip as he stood, locking the last piece of his gun in place and heading for the docking clam. It looked like he'd get to see how well they were cleaned soon enough...

A person is very strong when he seeks to protect something. I'll expect a good fight. - Heathcliff, SAO 1:13

Old Post Jun 26th, 2008 07:14 PM
iKinneas is currently offline Click here to Send iKinneas a Private Message Find more posts by iKinneas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mandos
Why would I want more?

Coming next to Jericho, with a slap on the shoulder, Wayne sat on the chair to his right.

''Uh, what do you think it's going to be this time''

Taking off his sniper from his shoulder, he did a couple of practice fake shot before letting it stand on the ground next to him. Taking his small pistol from his pocket:

'' Let's hope we'll use none of these where we're going, but I,m not so sure about that''

Old Post Jun 26th, 2008 07:46 PM
Mandos is currently offline Click here to Send Mandos a Private Message Find more posts by Mandos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Jacob sighed as a scowl crossed his face. He stood up from his station and walked down the long corrider of the bridge towards the docking clam.

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Jun 26th, 2008 08:13 PM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

(Are you guys that dumb? I really can't stop laughing out loud that was great... I made a spelling mistake that I didn't notice. "docking clam" Ahhhhhahahaaaa! wink Correction: "docking clamp."))

Deck walked onto the docking clamp and greeted Jacob. "Alright mate, you the pilot?" Deck said with a British accent. He extended a hand. "Lieutenant Commander John Saunders, you got everything ready for the mission, mate?"

PA: "Attention, would all RRTS members please assemble at docking clam A-3 at once, this is the second of three warnings."

Staff worked as RRTS members assembled periodically at the outset of the clamp. A staff member holding scanning equipment walked over and dropped the gear on a ramp that shuttled the equipment over to the intersteller shuttle.

Hey! Brandon, that EBC we got coming in, you don't believe in aliens do ya, because we got a few garbled messages, you wanna look into it?"

Brandon looked up. "Uhh, no... yeah sure," he stepped passed the RRTS group, "excuse me." He walked over the other workers. "Okay Derin, show me those files."

Old Post Jun 26th, 2008 09:23 PM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Jacob let out an exasperated sigh. "Yeah, I'm the pilot. And the best damn one in this whole fleet. I'll get you to the mission and you do it fast, deal?" He shook his hand and thought for a moment. "Do I have everything ready.. Ship, check. Yep!" He smirked defiantly.

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Jun 26th, 2008 11:23 PM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

"Good, your the best. Just what we need!" John turned and nodded to the shuttle. "Whats 'er name, anything special. Or is it some bloody code name? F*cking space boats. I used to be a Royal Marine, all sea, ships, dingys and choppers."

Old Post Jun 26th, 2008 11:42 PM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

(Werent you going to join Star Wars: Galaxy at War? You posted in the sign-up thread but seemed to forget about it.. I'm just wondering.)

Old Post Jun 26th, 2008 11:49 PM
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mandos
Coming next to Jericho, with a slap on the shoulder, Wayne sat on the chair to his right.

''Uh, what do you think it's going to be this time''

Taking off his sniper from his shoulder, he did a couple of practice fake shot before letting it stand on the ground next to him. Taking his small pistol from his pocket:

'' Let's hope we'll use none of these where we're going, but I,m not so sure about that''

<<yeh, didn't even catch it. my bad, altogether>>

Jericho looked over at Wayne, smirking a bit. "Heard we're headed out a bit further than normal, some kind of salvage or something. Chances are, though, these little scraps of metal may be all that save our lives."

He locked his weapons, making sure they would not misfire, and proceeded to begin fastening them to his belts.

A person is very strong when he seeks to protect something. I'll expect a good fight. - Heathcliff, SAO 1:13

Old Post Jun 27th, 2008 01:46 AM
iKinneas is currently offline Click here to Send iKinneas a Private Message Find more posts by iKinneas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

"The ship is called "Soverein", and it's the fastest, and most capable ship in the fleet.. if you have the right pilot that is." Jacob sighed and crossed his arms across his chest and looked around at everyone.

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Jun 27th, 2008 01:58 AM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

((Case-in-point: We're all on a space station orbiting Earth, most of us arrived by Ark transportation, while some arrived by ship.))

"Well thats just f*cking great!" Deck slapped man hard on the back. "I bet you could pilot a bloody washing machine!" He joked and smiled. "Alright, alright... I'm kidding." John turned and walked off the docking clamp.

Last edited by Jedireaper on Jun 27th, 2008 at 07:42 AM

Old Post Jun 27th, 2008 07:37 AM
DangerousBeauty

Isla stepped out onto the docking clamp with her gun on her shoulder. She looked up in time to jump back silently, letting John through. Once he was out of the way she stepped back in and took a quick look around. "What did I miss?"

Old Post Jun 28th, 2008 03:20 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

"Well, I think the captain, or whaever he is, just insulted my ship, but other than that, nothin'" Jacob laughed as he looked off into the distance at his ship. "Treat that beauty with respect and she'll get you out alive, oh and be nice to me too."

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Jun 28th, 2008 05:16 AM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

(waiting for the other members to post smile )

Old Post Jun 28th, 2008 10:47 AM
Unbias3d
Paradox

daren walked out of the armory, cocking his ump 45. "allright, gun check." he strapped it to his shoulder and pulled a small mini computer out of his pocket. "device of interest, check." he replaced it and walked out onto the docking clamp. "squad, ship, and pilot, check." he sat down next to jacob. "yo."

Old Post Jun 28th, 2008 08:41 PM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

The Lieutenant Commander came out of the armory, fully suited and equiped. He ran a hand over the sleek assault rifle as he slung it on his shoulders. "Hello mate, Daran right?" He offered a smile and turned to look across the squad assembling at the entrance to the docking clamp.

PA: "Final warning. All RRTS members assemble at docking clamp A-3. Repeat, this is the final warning..."

John looked up and frowned. "I see that most of us are here... good. Ok you bunch of w#nkers, sorry Isla," he drew a few laughs from the RRTS members, "this is a simple investigation mission, on a darelict EBC that has entered Earth orbit, it arrived in system five hours ago and has remains silent." He said nothing about the garbled messages. "We are to get in, assert weather the crew is dead or alive and split into two teams. Alpha team will clear the crew quarters and make their way to the bridge. Delta team will head through the cybernetics labs and head to Engineering. Any crew members we encounter are to be immediatly quarantined." He picked up a helmet. "It is command's guess that a virius has taken the crew, we will be going in with environment scanners, air-tanks and sealed suits. If our scans produce nothing then we will acess the ships computer and memory logs. This is a quick in and out, Jacob here," John pointed at the fleet officer, "is the pilot who is binging us in, the lucky b*st*rd has been briefed on our mission a get to waitvin his ship while our squads, you girlies, get to go through the mission. Any foul-up and I'll shoot ya's! So mount up, get your helmets and lets go ladies!" Quite finished, Lieutenant Commander John Saunders spun and picked up the air tank by his feet and walked onto the shuttle.

Last edited by Jedireaper on Jun 28th, 2008 at 11:07 PM

Old Post Jun 28th, 2008 11:05 PM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

(Won't be n till Monday)

Old Post Jun 28th, 2008 11:11 PM
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

Jericho nodded as the briefing ended, leaning over toward Isla, whom he had not spoken with in quite some time. "So, fifty bucks says this is just another disgruntled member of the crew that's cut comm lines." He smirked a bit, wondering if she was still upset over the incident on the last mission.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2008 03:32 AM