KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » Episode 8x05: Committed

Episode 8x05: Committed
Started by: hermione7

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
hermione7
HHR and CLOIS shipper

Episode 8x05: Committed

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3c2lvCJXgic

The CW's Official Description (Added 9/26/08): CHLOE TELLS JIMMY HOW SHE FEELS ABOUT CLARK — After they leave their engagement party, Chloe (Allison Mack) and Jimmy (Aaron Ashmore) are abducted by a psychotic jeweler (guest star David Lewis) who was emotionally scarred by his wife’s infidelity and is now kidnapping couples and subjecting them to a kryptonite-enhanced lie detector that shocks them if they lie. The abductor asks Chloe if she is in love with anyone else. Meanwhile, in an effort to find Chloe and Jimmy, Clark (Tom Welling) and Lois (Erica Durance) pose as a couple and are kidnapped themselves then, asked how they feel about each other.

That was Clark, the boy raised in Smallville, the man trying to carve a life for himself in Metropolis. A life which the most important element was a vivacious young woman named Lois Lane.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2008 02:33 AM
hermione7 is currently offline Click here to Send hermione7 a Private Message Find more posts by hermione7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

the preview to this looks a lot like a Saw. someone has to feel the same way. it looks promising though. allison mack always shines with a stressing role like this.

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Oct 10th, 2008 07:05 AM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hermione7
HHR and CLOIS shipper

yep looks like that but yes to clois!

That was Clark, the boy raised in Smallville, the man trying to carve a life for himself in Metropolis. A life which the most important element was a vivacious young woman named Lois Lane.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2008 09:11 AM
hermione7 is currently offline Click here to Send hermione7 a Private Message Find more posts by hermione7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hermione7
HHR and CLOIS shipper

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=df8i4XfPN7s

"Clark Kent will you marry me?" lolz

Old Post Oct 16th, 2008 12:32 PM
FistOfThe North

A most revealing episode, i'll have to say..

Hehehe...

But 1 thing.. How in heavens hell did lois not notice clark eye beam that pipe. Did she not even wonder how clark knew she was down in that basement and much less how he made it in.

I dunno. I saw it happen, or not happen, raised and eyebrow, then shrugged my shoulders and thought w/e.

So we're now back to square 1 with lois and clark.

The episode was ok.

7/10

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Oct 17th, 2008 01:11 AM
FistOfThe North is currently offline Click here to Send FistOfThe North a Private Message Find more posts by FistOfThe North Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Keollyn
Qitian Dasheng

Erica Durance was so hot this episode. Especially in that jersey

Old Post Oct 17th, 2008 01:25 AM
Keollyn is currently offline Click here to Send Keollyn a Private Message Find more posts by Keollyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Keollyn
I'm with you. She's hot in every episode though.

I liked this episode. I give it a 9/10.

PWNT

Old Post Oct 17th, 2008 01:56 AM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

Originally posted by Keollyn
QFT

I see they're going to drag out the whole Clark and Lois situation.

And what's this about Lana guest starring in a few episodes?!

sick

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Oct 17th, 2008 02:45 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hermione7
HHR and CLOIS shipper

i'm in clois heaven right now...
kept crying in clois scenes...
since s4 I've been dreaming of this kind of clois episodes

S8 is definitely the best season for me!

Old Post Oct 17th, 2008 04:29 AM
The Big O
The Original O

Originally posted by FistOfThe North
A most revealing episode, i'll have to say..

Hehehe...

But 1 thing.. How in heavens hell did lois not notice clark eye beam that pipe. Did she not even wonder how clark knew she was down in that basement and much less how he made it in.

I dunno. I saw it happen, or not happen, raised and eyebrow, then shrugged my shoulders and thought w/e.

So we're now back to square 1 with lois and clark.

The episode was ok.

7/10
i'm wondering the same thing about the whole eye beam thing myself but she waspretty out of it when he arrived on the scene. she could have asked him all that after they got free but i think she was to floored about revealing how she felt to think of any of that stuff.

clark is a lugnut. he knows how he feel about lois. he just make a move and get in those jeans whle he has the chance. i really hate that the writers are going to drag this out again.

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Oct 17th, 2008 05:52 AM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FistOfThe North

Originally posted by Ordained
i'm wondering the same thing about the whole eye beam thing myself but she waspretty out of it when he arrived on the scene. she could have asked him all that after they got free but i think she was to floored about revealing how she felt to think of any of that stuff.

clark is a lugnut. he knows how he feel about lois. he just make a move and get in those jeans whle he has the chance. i really hate that the writers are going to drag this out again.

Na. I don't think clark loves lois yet. I mean, earlier in the episode, clark kept getting annoyed by her wedding couple antics inside that jewelry shop as if he kept getting cooties from lois.

But after her revelation, i think he's begun to think that he might have a little something for her too.

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Oct 17th, 2008 01:14 PM
FistOfThe North is currently offline Click here to Send FistOfThe North a Private Message Find more posts by FistOfThe North Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Last nights ep was all right.

Erica is smoking hot, but when will Oliver start shooting his bow and arrows again.

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Oct 17th, 2008 06:55 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hermione7
HHR and CLOIS shipper

Smallville S8 Finals:
#1 Odyssey ~ 4.34 mil
#2 Plastique ~ 4.181 mil.
#3 Toxic ~ 4.05 mil.
#4 Instinct ~ 4.12 mil.
#5 Committed ~ 4.183 mil. (awww.CLois promotion)

Old Post Oct 18th, 2008 12:24 AM
jumpmann
Glower of Eyes

I'll go 7/10 but the episode did nothing to advance any story lines.

Co-signed on Erica Durance with the jersey on.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2008 02:44 AM
jumpmann is currently offline Click here to Send jumpmann a Private Message Find more posts by jumpmann Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magee

Good to see Lois and Clark together. It's making this season interesting and I loved the part where she takes 5 minutes to say yes, the suspense was killing me. It was worth 7 seasons of the Lana crap just to get to Clark and Lois.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2008 02:13 AM
Magee is currently offline Click here to Send Magee a Private Message Find more posts by Magee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote