KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: TV Series » Episode #6 - Downfall of a Droid

Episode #6 - Downfall of a Droid
Started by: Alliance

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ordo
Enforcer of the Republic

Episode #6 - Downfall of a Droid

Downfall of a Droid

Net Reaction: Negative

Season 1 Record: 2-(4)

Summary:
I appreciate character fan-bases, but do we need an episode centered around Anakin's arrogance and R2 being lost?

Pros:
Space Tactics: this is the first time we've seen actual naval tactics being used instead of just FLY AT THEM AND SHOOT.

AT-TEs: Ye olde backbone is getting new uses here. Nice to see that its a very capable vehicle. Do you realize this is the first time an actual AT-TE has appeared in the series?

Captain Alpha/Rex: The scene with him at the controls of the Twilight was nice. I thought he looked pretty hot and in control there. Had some nice dialogue too. Makes him more of the family.

Cons:
Uber-blasters: Why can Anakin's Delta-7 cannons, or an AT-TE for that matter, rip through a Separatist frigate like marbles on we toilet paper? Don't we remember that "the Malevolence was so big that even Star Destroyer cannon's couldn't toast it...but a fighter can waste a frigate in 3 shots? Houston, we have a continuity problem...

Clones in SPACE!: The Musical. I guess sealable suits is becoming canon for the series. Still doesn't excuse the pod scene in Rising of Malevolence.

Goldie: The new Jar-Jar Binks of the series is clearly a spy. If "they're a dime a dozen" why not shoot it and get a new one? Every other R-series unit functions...

Rock Music: Its ok when it seems like Gah Nacht is listening too it, but during the battles, its completely horrendous. Get real music. Just because Williams used electric ONCE in the background of CORUSCANT doesn't mean we should hear it in space during a battle. This isn't power rangers.

Farting: Please stop...now.

Asteroid field: Why are we flying through it? In ESB it looked like there was space. Here, Grievous just looked like an idiot. If frigates can fly through it, you'd think stafighters could...and since Republic cruisers can't rip through the Sep frigates but one starfighter can...not really a sound strategy.

R3 Series...if the R3 series is "so new and so much better" why does Kenobi already have an R4? More stupid continuity errors WITHIN the series...

What I want to see next:
A non-mutant Trandoshan...not next week's episode.

| Sigs | My Artwork | Sig Duel Record 24:4 | Alliance Respect Thread |

Old Post Nov 24th, 2008 08:26 PM
Click here to Send Ordo a Private Message Find more posts by Ordo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hybris
Jedi Panda

Couldn't help myself but I laughed when I read this:

quote:
Farting: Please stop...now.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2008 09:30 PM
Click here to Send Hybris a Private Message Find more posts by Hybris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ordo
Enforcer of the Republic

Its a serious pandemic...and they're not listening to me....

Fart jokes are only funny to five year olds. Any demographics beyond that (which includes the main target demographics of this series) do not find them funny.

They're not funny.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2008 09:55 PM
Click here to Send Ordo a Private Message Find more posts by Ordo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hybris
Jedi Panda

I agree they're not funny, but just the way you stated it was funny stick out tongue

Old Post Nov 24th, 2008 11:32 PM
Click here to Send Hybris a Private Message Find more posts by Hybris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ordo
Enforcer of the Republic

That was the point smile

Old Post Nov 25th, 2008 12:47 AM
Ordo
Enforcer of the Republic

Also noticed...after watching the TCW movie again this break...Gah Nacht is sitting at the bar at Ziro's club. I'd like to say this is nice placement, but I bet they were just trying to save money on character models lol.

Also Kudos to the Bith and the something or other that are making out behind the pillar in Ziro's club.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2008 08:30 PM
queeq
Chaos

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Alliance
That was the point smile

So fart jokes CAN be funny.... wink

Old Post Dec 4th, 2008 07:32 AM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ordo
Enforcer of the Republic

No. Humor and cynicism can...smile

Old Post Dec 4th, 2008 03:20 PM
queeq
Chaos

Ah...

Old Post Dec 5th, 2008 08:09 AM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote