KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Heroes » S03E11 - The Eclipse - Part 2

S03E11 - The Eclipse - Part 2
Started by: S_D_J

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
S_D_J
Bane

S03E11 - The Eclipse - Part 2

Official Episode Preview

The eclipse continues to impact the Heroes' abilities as Elle and Sylar face off against a vengeful H.R.G. while Claire struggles to survive. In Haiti, Peter and Nathan join forces with the Haitian to battle the Haitian's brother, Baron Samedi, and Nathan comes to a shocking decision. In the meantime, Ando, Sam and Frack work hard to get Hiro's memory back with the help of the "9th Wonders" comic books at a local comic bookstore.

The Eclipse - Part 2 Preview

The Eclipse - Pt 2 Canadian Preview

Discuss...

"When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die." -BANE

Old Post Nov 27th, 2008 05:07 AM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

Spoilers from Kristin @ E!

. One of them will die soon, and personally, it's not who I was hoping for! (This death also puts an end to a new love story as we know it.) However, I'm also hearing that the powers that be may be doing some more thorough house-cleaning among the Heroes cast, thanks to a little Lost-like catastrophe at the end of the current "Villains" volume. Last night at the Christmas Tree Lighting at the Grove (an outdoor shopping mecca here in L.A.), Greg Grunberg spilled to me: "There's a huge plane crash, and all of us are involved...I'll tell you this, it's not Oceanic 815, and I'm not in the pilot seat. It's a little different." Get more details in the spoiler section!
• Despite what the promos for next week would have you think, [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Claire's going to make it. In fact she gets well enough to again pursue her goal of getting into the fight. In an upcoming episode, Claire becomes the centerpiece of a major showdown between good and evil.
• Elle [SPOILER - highlight to read]: is not the death I'm talking about. (It's another newish blonde I'm sorry to see go.) But I did see a bloody photo today that has me deeply concerned. And I will join you in your anguish/sorrow if they kill Kristen Bell off this show!

Old Post Nov 27th, 2008 05:34 AM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue_Hefner

Tracy' dies??? Yes!!!!

Old Post Nov 27th, 2008 06:48 PM
Blue_Hefner is currently offline Click here to Send Blue_Hefner a Private Message Find more posts by Blue_Hefner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

spoiler tags please...

and [SPOILER - highlight to read]: no, I don't think Tracy dies... Daphne on the other hand.....

Old Post Nov 27th, 2008 07:20 PM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

If [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Elle dies. Then this show will once more be worthless.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2008 08:00 PM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gideon
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by NonSensi-Klown
If [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Elle dies. Then this show will once more be worthless.

Bullshit. I love Elle, but HRG is the glue that holds this show together.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2008 08:50 PM
Gideon is currently offline Click here to Send Gideon a Private Message Find more posts by Gideon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

Anyone else rooting for HRG to kill Sylar?... I know it won't happen... but wouldn't it be sweet!?...

Old Post Nov 28th, 2008 01:40 AM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Gideon
Bullshit. I love Elle, but HRG is the glue that holds this show together.

He's too badass for me to like him.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2008 04:10 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

that's quite a bold statement to make, seeing as she's never contributed anything monumental to the show.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2008 07:34 AM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Entity
Illuminati Founder

Well Kristen Bell is Hot and a great actress so I don't want her gone. As for Traci on the other hand, they've done killed one character and kept Ali Larter on the show so I doubt they'd be gettin rid of her anytime soon unless they just replace with Barbra after Traci.

I'd love to see Noah kill Sylar while he's powerless. His character has become a disgrace to what it once was.

But no it won't happen and I like Daphne so my money's on her being the one to fall since I don't see Heroes losing Kristen Bell and know they wouldn't dare kill Claire!

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Nov 28th, 2008 03:41 PM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gideon
Restricted

Account Restricted

As long as HRG doesn't die, I don't give a damn.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2008 04:32 PM
Gideon is currently offline Click here to Send Gideon a Private Message Find more posts by Gideon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Strangelove
that's quite a bold statement to make, seeing as she's never contributed anything monumental to the show.

Yeah she did. Quite a bit actually. More so than people like, say, Peter. erm

Old Post Nov 28th, 2008 07:08 PM
Gideon
Restricted

Account Restricted

Amen.

Peter's a moron. It's great that he's an idealist who has the best of intentions, but he's a cosmic screw up. Even the so-called "Badass Peter" from the future was verbally spanked by his mother for coming back to the past.

There's no excuse for that level of stupidity. I'd appreciate Peter more if he didn't think and just did what he was told rather than assume he's on par with the truly great thinkers of the show.

Sylar manages to possess great power and intelligence. Maybe he is the pinnacle of the Petrelli line.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2008 07:33 PM
S_D_J
Bane

Sprint Sneek Peek:

- Hiro and Ando at Sam's Comic-book Store

Old Post Nov 30th, 2008 01:43 AM
Quincy
Debaser

huh

Strange statement.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Nov 30th, 2008 05:56 AM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

No, it's not.

Gideon explained it quite well. Peter contributes homosexuality (and not the good kind of homosexuality) and fail to the series. Elle contributes badassery and electric manipulation (which I've always liked the most) to the show. Thus, her contributions are better... and more. Peter actually gives negative contribution.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2008 04:57 AM
starlock
Team Authority

Kill Kristen Bell,and for the love of all that is good...kill sylar allready,...wont happen! but i can wish cant i?.......my interest has fallen into the.."i dont care anymore" realm...so i really wont be bothered much by what happens....but i think the show can be brought back to its best days....i just dont think it will happen before the cancelation of the show comes around.

http://www.thedeadlyaddictionschronicles.com/

Old Post Dec 1st, 2008 02:13 PM
starlock is currently offline Click here to Send starlock a Private Message Find more posts by starlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

my guess is, claire will die but the eclipse will go away and then she'll return back to life...

TGFwashere

Old Post Dec 1st, 2008 05:21 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vera21
Vera Vera Vera!

They said a romance was ending because of this blonde death, so it can't be Claire unless West shows up.

Nice trick.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2008 06:37 PM
Vera21 is currently offline Click here to Send Vera21 a Private Message Find more posts by Vera21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Still hoping for Tracy.

TGFwashere

Old Post Dec 1st, 2008 06:45 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote