KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Heroes » Heroes Grievances?

Heroes Grievances?
Started by: Quincy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Quincy
Debaser

Heroes Grievances?

Discussion of the things that slightly irk us - the fans.

Don't get me wrong, I enjoy watching the show. Mostly because it has super powers in it. Or do i mean mainly?

Why did Hiro give the medal to ANDO during his confrontation with Daphne? That was the gayest thing I've seen. Why endanger your buddy?

Why didn't Sylar simply melt the door of Claire's closet?

Why didn't Peter just simply walk through the safe door? instead of struggle with his telekinesis?

Why doesn't the HAITIAN fight Sylar? EASY WIN! The people of heroes are just without common sense.

I dont get why Hiro can't beat ANYBODY up. He can stop time. I just find it frustrating to watch.

What was the deal with Caitlin? Are they ever going to mention her again? I'm going to assume no.

What about Zach? He's out with no explaination or former mention. And West? That kid wasn't interesting, but he too is going to be totally ignored?

Every season, we see the future and must stop it. Every...time.

Peter is once again incapacitated. First because he was in Ireland, and now because he is "in some dude"

What about you guys? Your grievances? Let it out!

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Sep 26th, 2008 03:14 AM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Well, i dont think the Haitian can take on sylar, its too risky.. even nathan was able to use his power to fly away

which is why he needed eve to take sylar down the first time

And as for sylar melting the closet down, he also could have used his telekenisis to unlock it. He was probably just toying with her

I agree with you on the whole "Peter is always getting screwed over"
its annoying

Thats pretty much all i have so far, ill wait for more episodes till i start complaining

TGFwashere

Last edited by Mairuzu on Sep 26th, 2008 at 03:53 PM

Old Post Sep 26th, 2008 03:48 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Quincy
Discussion of the things that slightly irk us - the fans.

Don't get me wrong, I enjoy watching the show. Mostly because it has super powers in it. Or do i mean mainly?

Why did Hiro give the medal to ANDO during his confrontation with Daphne? That was the gayest thing I've seen. Why endanger your buddy?

Hiro was punishing Ando for something he didn't do... but yeah, it was dumb

quote:

Why didn't Sylar simply melt the door of Claire's closet?

he was messing with her, he still somewhat evil... just somewhat, that's until he becomes the new Peter
quote:

Why didn't Peter just simply walk through the safe door? instead of struggle with his telekinesis?

Dunno, but what about :

How Did Sylar found Claire, the whole point of her being in California was to be safe... no one else knew... how did he?

How was Claire able to knocked down Sylar? he stopped Hiro's katana with one hand when the katana appear out of nowhere, why is a trophy any deadlier? are cheerleading Trophies Sylar's Kriptonite?

Why didn't Claire bust out of a window or break a glass door? she can heal fast, why didn't she escape like that?

...Is Heroes logic I suppose...
quote:

Why doesn't the HAITIAN fight Sylar? EASY WIN! The people of heroes are just without common sense.

quote:
...Is Heroes logic I suppose...

but to be fair, he did need Eve to get to Sylar, he's pretty dangerous..
quote:

I dont get why Hiro can't beat ANYBODY up. He can stop time. I just find it frustrating to watch.

he's to inocent and naive... Future Hiro scares him

quote:

What was the deal with Caitlin? Are they ever going to mention her again? I'm going to assume no.

What about Zach? He's out with no explaination or former mention. And West? That kid wasn't interesting, but he too is going to be totally ignored?

Zack is busy fighting Terminators...big grin
... they needed to live Texas, so Zack couldn't come, and hopefully they'll leave Costa Verde, but if they don't, West won't show up anymore, which is agood thing really

...and Caitlin, she's safe and sound in the future... unless she was in Tokio...
I too hope they get to that, and don't forget about the character, but there hasn't been much time for Peter to go back and look for her, he destroy the virus, and right away got squeeze into Jesse...

quote:

Every season, we see the future and must stop it. Every...time.

this has been the thing that bothered me since season two... but at least this time around the whole future thing is much better done than previous season, it has potential, and it won't be a one time thing since we'll see the future through out this volume (though hopefully not all season)... I like watching the bad guys win (Knox, Adam, Maury... and Tracy?) and Sylar being the good guy...

quote:

Peter is once again incapacitated. First because he was in Ireland, and now because he is "in some dude"

he's to powerful, and dumb, so I guess is a way to hold him down a bit, plus future Peter is much cooler...

one more thing: Angela being Sylar's mom? WTF????

"When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die." -BANE

Last edited by S_D_J on Sep 26th, 2008 at 05:35 PM

Old Post Sep 26th, 2008 05:33 PM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Originally posted by S_D_J
Why didn't Claire bust out of a window or break a glass door? she can heal fast, why didn't she escape like that?
The windows and everything were covered up by wooden shutters, claire.. being a cheerleader and all, is far too light and too weak to bust down those shutters being held by sylars power

TGFwashere

Old Post Sep 26th, 2008 06:22 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Entity
Illuminati Founder

Where the hell does everyone keep getting this Sylar's a good guy sorta this season? Has it been formally stated or atleast hinted at by someone important enough to actually know? Because otherwise he's shown no signs and I mean NO! signs at all of being a good guy. He's still just in it for himself and doing what he has to to get what he wants. The closest he's come to doing something "good" was not kill Claire. And even that he himself said he couldn't do. Now personally I don't believe that. I still thing no head means no ability which means dead! I think Sylar is just enjoying messing with her and Bennett now but thats just my opinion so far.

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Sep 26th, 2008 06:24 PM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

Originally posted by Mairuzu
The windows and everything were covered up by wooden shutters, claire.. being a cheerleader and all, is far too light and too weak to bust down those shutters being held by sylars power

yep but a, there was a glass/blindex door by the kitchen... If i'm not mistaken...

Originally posted by Entity
Where the hell does everyone keep getting this Sylar's a good guy sorta this season? Has it been formally stated or atleast hinted at by someone important enough to actually know? Because otherwise he's shown no signs and I mean NO! signs at all of being a good guy. He's still just in it for himself and doing what he has to to get what he wants. The closest he's come to doing something "good" was not kill Claire. And even that he himself said he couldn't do. Now personally I don't believe that. I still thing no head means no ability which means dead! I think Sylar is just enjoying messing with her and Bennett now but thats just my opinion so far.

it's been hinted at, and talked about by the cast (actually it was Milo who said it), but we know Sylar is not to be trusted, it's just that the future looks so messed up, having Sylar be a good guy is possible, though unlikely...
Peter on the other hand can go really bad.

and yes, it was very clear that the only way to kill Claire/Adam is to blow or cut their heads off

Last edited by S_D_J on Sep 26th, 2008 at 06:38 PM

Old Post Sep 26th, 2008 06:32 PM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Didn't see that, i was too busy looking at... um.... heh

TGFwashere

Old Post Sep 26th, 2008 06:34 PM
celestialdemon
Down from the Upside

I think the Haitian would have no problem taking on Sylar one on one. Remember when Sylar was about to kill Claire's mom and HRG and the Haitian busted in. The Haitian didn't hesitate to chase after Sylar on his own when Sylar ran away.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2008 01:20 AM
celestialdemon is currently offline Click here to Send celestialdemon a Private Message Find more posts by celestialdemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

why were the brains in the first season "removed"

Now the writers are acting as if that didn't happen. He "looks" at the brain.

anyone else think thats kinda lame?

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Sep 27th, 2008 11:35 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

he studied them on the go...

Old Post Sep 28th, 2008 02:06 AM
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Sylar doesn't have time to sit there and study the brain after a massive attack on somone.

(Referring to Molly Walkers parents)

TGFwashere

Old Post Sep 28th, 2008 04:15 AM
Quincy
Debaser

and what about Isaac?

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Sep 28th, 2008 04:39 AM
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

he was painting stick out tongue

TGFwashere

Old Post Sep 28th, 2008 07:39 PM
REXXXX
Networking

I think the reason that he didn't kill Claire is because she survived having her head torn open. Nobody else is going to survive that without the regenerative factor, and so they die.

And Sylar can't just sit around after he kills people, he doesn't have time. That, or maybe the section of the brain he needs to check out is further in...

One of my friends suggested that he needs X-ray vision so he doesn't have to go through all the messy work of ripping out brains...

Old Post Sep 29th, 2008 09:49 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

I don't think xray would be enough to study it, he looked like he needed to use his fingers

TGFwashere

Old Post Sep 29th, 2008 04:16 PM
S_D_J
Bane

it looked like that to me, like he found something that clicked, sort of like a switch big grin

Old Post Sep 29th, 2008 04:54 PM
Quincy
Debaser

Originally posted by Captain REX
One of my friends suggested that he needs X-ray vision so he doesn't have to go through all the messy work of ripping out brains...

Probably could work.

But I dont think the Heroes writers are smart enough to think of that.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Sep 29th, 2008 04:59 PM
celestialdemon
Down from the Upside

That's a very interesting point. Sylar can't learn abilities from people who are already dead, so I'm not sure why he took the brain. Would be a good question to ask a writer.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2008 07:10 PM
celestialdemon is currently offline Click here to Send celestialdemon a Private Message Find more posts by celestialdemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue_Hefner

I would add something about what happened to Adam, but it seems he's gonna be one of the villains.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2008 10:51 PM
Blue_Hefner is currently offline Click here to Send Blue_Hefner a Private Message Find more posts by Blue_Hefner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

Why is there no SUPER POWERED FIGHTS?

EVERYONE JUST THROWS EACH OTHER!

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Sep 30th, 2008 02:44 AM