KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » I wish they'd do animated spider-man movies

I wish they'd do animated spider-man movies
Started by: steverules_2

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
steverules_2

I wish they'd do animated spider-man movies

How come we never get any of these? I would love to see The death of Gwen Stacy as an animated movie or when he took on the sinister six, spider-man is one of the most popular marvel characters ever but he's never gotten even one animated movie (that I know of). An animated movie for Venom would be pretty cool although that's been done in animated series. I'd love a Superior spider-man animated movie too. Just seems like Marvel is missing out on a good set of animated movies for spider-man that would sell well.

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post May 29th, 2014 09:19 PM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

I don't keep up on whatever Spider Man cartoon is on TV right now. Do they cover any famous plots?

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post May 29th, 2014 09:34 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

They're doing an ultimate spider-man TV show, it's very much set towards kids. But I think an animated movie for Death of Gwen Stacy would be amazing, they should make that.

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post May 29th, 2014 09:37 PM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

I can't be positive, but there may be legal issues regarding an animated movie. I don't know if Marvel/Disney or Sony would own those rights.

Or Sony doesn't want to do an animated movie that may take away, or conflict, with their live action Spidey movies.

That will be $3.50. thumb up

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post May 29th, 2014 10:09 PM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruhMan
World Champion

Marvel has the animation rights to spidey correct? Thats why they included him in avengers EMH and theyre doing the current garbage spidey show. But I couldnt agree more, I would love animated Spider-Man features. I wish Marvel would get back on those, they had some pretty good ones. I thought planet hulk was awesome.

Old Post May 29th, 2014 10:40 PM
BruhMan is currently offline Click here to Send BruhMan a Private Message Find more posts by BruhMan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruhMan
World Champion

As long as they stay away from that current anime style they seem to be obsessed with these days.

Old Post May 29th, 2014 10:41 PM
BruhMan is currently offline Click here to Send BruhMan a Private Message Find more posts by BruhMan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

I think another good one for Marvel to do would be secret wars, that'd be epic

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post May 30th, 2014 12:18 AM
roughrider
Thunderer

quote: (post)
Originally posted by JayDaDon
As long as they stay away from that current anime style they seem to be obsessed with these days.

I love anime. It still shows the art form 2D animation can be, that 3D animation isn't always better.

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post May 30th, 2014 04:17 AM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Marvel had rights of spiderman for animation. Could happen sometime

Old Post May 30th, 2014 04:24 AM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Originally posted by steverules_2
How come we never get any of these? I would love to see The death of Gwen Stacy as an animated movie or when he took on the sinister six, spider-man is one of the most popular marvel characters ever but he's never gotten even one animated movie (that I know of). An animated movie for Venom would be pretty cool although that's been done in animated series. I'd love a Superior spider-man animated movie too. Just seems like Marvel is missing out on a good set of animated movies for spider-man that would sell well.
Took the words right out of my mouth, I've been thinking that Superior SM would make for an awesome movie. They could start with SpOck attacking Shadowland and murdering ninjas to shock the viewers, then go back to his origin story and show the whole mindswiping thing and it could end with battle between Pete and Ock. That'd be epic.

Originally posted by roughrider
I don't keep up on whatever Spider Man cartoon is on TV right now. Do they cover any famous plots?
They don't really cover anything that resembles a plot of any kind.

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post May 30th, 2014 09:58 PM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruhMan
World Champion

Originally posted by roughrider
I love anime. It still shows the art form 2D animation can be, that 3D animation isn't always better.

Dont get me wrong I do like anime, just not the style of the studio Marvel goes to to make all these animated features.

Old Post May 31st, 2014 12:48 AM
BruhMan
World Champion

Also I would like to see a civil war animated as well as Spidey's Morlun saga.

Old Post May 31st, 2014 12:51 AM
BruhMan
World Champion

Originally posted by steverules_2
I think another good one for Marvel to do would be secret wars, that'd be epic

Thinking about it now, yes this could be amazing.

Old Post May 31st, 2014 12:54 AM
steverules_2

I doubt we'll ever get to see a live action flick of secret wars, and the one they did in the spider-man animated was a good attempt but didn't really feel the same to me

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post May 31st, 2014 07:47 AM