KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Heroes » Volume 3 - Villains (SPOILERS)

Volume 3 - Villains (SPOILERS)
Started by: S_D_J

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
S_D_J
Bane

Volume 3 - Villains (SPOILERS)

Who shot Nathan? Will he die? Did her mother have anything to do with it? Did HRG do it?
Is Niki dead?
Does Adam escapes being buried alive?
Who are the new villains?

....and WTF happened to Caitlin?...

These questions, and more, are left up in the air when Volume 2 ended, and with no resolution to the Writer's strike, it might be a while until Heroes returns.

So let discuss what's to come and what you think it will happen...

Here there are some spoiler about Volume 3

SPOILER ALERT

- Monica will take centre stage as a story arc about her being St Joan unfolds.

- Right from the start of we will know what the big disaster or major plot line is. And it will probably be linked to something small that we already know about from this series.

- A new villain named Knox who returns to his native city of New Orleans, “the criminal territory he used to run before he was sent to prison.” This puts him directly in the path of Micah, his great-aunt Uhura and Monica Daniels.

- It will focus on something other than The Company this time.

- We will see more younger generation heroes.

- The return of some characters from the Season 1 (like Claude)
David Anders ( Adam ) said he will be back, this means he’s not going to die in Volume 2

- Micah’s storyline will end also

- Zachary Quinto (Sylar) will be more bad ass then ever and when we come back he will kill a star on the show

- Villains is the start of something bigger for Heroes and hopefully it will be more fast pace then Generations (Volume 2).

- Ali Larter will return to the show (as Kristin at E!Online has already reported) but are planning to wrap up her storyline up in Volume 3. (eitor’s note: Also, there are rumors floating around that Ali Larter’s evil alter ego Jessica will be a part of the Volume and not Niki.)

Plus some info from Tim Kring himself:

There are plenty more baddies coming after the writers’ strike concludes. In fact, the title of Volume 3 — “Villains” — says it all.”We’ve introduced a cadre of them over the course of the show and we’re going to see them rise up. Just as the heroes have found each other to save the world, the villains will do the same with the opposite intent.” And their numbers may be legion. “The Company has catalogued many of these people over the years. There may be more of them down in that basement than we have alluded to so far.”

Will Sylar be their ringleader? “Sylar getting his power back does not bode well for our heroes,” says Kring, who admits there is one upside to the writers’ strike: Originally, Quinto was not going to be available for much of Volume 3 because of his commitment to the new Star Trek film. Now, with the strike dragging on, he’ll likely be done playing young Spock by the time Heroes returns to production.

"When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die." -BANE

Last edited by S_D_J on Dec 8th, 2007 at 05:24 PM

Old Post Dec 8th, 2007 05:12 PM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Yay.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2007 08:55 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Nathan will either be alive, or returning in flashbacks/Alternate time-lines, due to his actor signing on for another season.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2007 10:01 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
@stroFan
SMUDGE

No more New Orleans crap, its already the worst part of the show, and being down there means that story will never be connected to the main story since they are so far apart.

Made by da Piggle diggle Humsy.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2007 01:54 PM
@stroFan is currently offline Click here to Send @stroFan a Private Message Find more posts by @stroFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Sylar is back, it's about time, there are rumors and hints, that Adam may return; Noah has to leave his family, all I can say is with these promises, this Volume will be better then the second, hopefully and with the WS they have a long time to think things through.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2007 02:03 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starlock
Team Authority

Enough with sylar allready, his role in season one was legendary, he should have been killed and stayed dead

Glad to hear some new villains are going to come together, i wonder what they are capable of

http://www.thedeadlyaddictionschronicles.com/

Old Post Dec 10th, 2007 02:27 PM
starlock is currently offline Click here to Send starlock a Private Message Find more posts by starlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

quote: (post)
Originally posted by starlock
Enough with sylar allready, his role in season one was legendary, he should have been killed and stayed dead

Glad to hear some new villains are going to come together, i wonder what they are capable of

Yeah it would have been better if he had died, or was in hiding/healing.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2007 03:36 PM
chickenlover98
Loving Chickens

i love sylar, dont ever say he should die. i hope he ends up takin over the world. im SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO pissed maya is alive. omg i wish sylar had killed him. is it just me or was elle particularly useless?

Old Post Dec 10th, 2007 11:19 PM
chickenlover98 is currently offline Click here to Send chickenlover98 a Private Message Find more posts by chickenlover98 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Sylar is a much better Villain, if he does die it should be in a climatic fight.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2007 04:00 PM
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

if sylar ever dies, it should be during the final episode against peter bwahahah!

...its the only way

TGFwashere

Old Post Dec 11th, 2007 06:04 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chickenlover98
Loving Chickens

yes it should but i hope sylar will realize he should team up. he should head the villains. it would make him so bad ass.i liked him with a baseball cap he should wear one again that was so tight. he needs alot more powers to keep up with peter now

Old Post Dec 12th, 2007 06:38 AM
chickenlover98 is currently offline Click here to Send chickenlover98 a Private Message Find more posts by chickenlover98 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stickman618

so he should become the "Magneto" of a "brotherhood"??

sounds like a good idea, but he's more likely to kill all of his subordinates to get their powers

Old Post Dec 12th, 2007 10:51 AM
stickman618 is currently offline Click here to Send stickman618 a Private Message Find more posts by stickman618 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stickman618

here's what i think will happen to Nikki,

future Hiro/Peter saves her before the big boom
takes her to see some horrible future which she and the others must stop

because that seems to be the pattern for the seasons

Old Post Dec 12th, 2007 01:15 PM
stickman618 is currently offline Click here to Send stickman618 a Private Message Find more posts by stickman618 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chickenlover98
Loving Chickens

what dont u understand. its all about a villain uprising. no future, the present. cant wait!!! big fight scenes

Old Post Dec 13th, 2007 05:29 AM
stickman618

well yeah,

a character will see a future run by evil powered people
and then they'll stop it

season1 was Hiro seeing the bomb explode

season2 was Peter seeing the virus' aftermath

don't you see a pattern emerging?
well, i think there is anyway

Old Post Dec 13th, 2007 06:32 AM
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

I hope Sylar sets up a guild of villains.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2007 11:29 AM
stickman618

like i said before,

what's to stop him from killing them and taking their power?

anyway, these "villains" are the anti-thesis to our heroes
as our heroes met up by fate to save the world
the "villains" will meet up by fate to try and destroy the world(or so i understand from what is written in the first post)

Old Post Dec 13th, 2007 12:26 PM
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

I guess he will use them to stop the other heroes, use them and then once they have helped him, kill them one by one for there power.

I hope there is a new villain, stronger then Sylar.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2007 03:25 PM
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

I assume Sylar will gather this group , concoct some kind of assault. Get their asses whupped badly and then Sylar stealing their abilities for another final confrontation with Peter and Hiro.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2007 04:00 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

I hope there is a new better villain who turns on Sylar.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2007 04:29 PM