KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Heroes » S04E13-14 - Upon This Rock / Let It Bleed

S04E13-14 - Upon This Rock / Let It Bleed
Started by: S_D_J

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
S_D_J
Bane

S04E13-14 - Upon This Rock / Let It Bleed

Official Episode Preview

As Claire becomes immersed into the world of the Carnival, she becomes increasingly suspicious of Samuel's motives. Hiro is on a mission to rescue one of his own, but has difficulty communicating his intentions to Ando. Samuel has his sight set on Emma and her ability to complete his master plan.

Meanwhile:

Sylar returns to the Carnival in search of answers and Peter continues to struggle with the loss of his brother. While, H.R.G. sets his plan in motion to take down the carnival.

Upon This Rock / Let It Bleed Preview (extended)

Discuss...

"When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die." -BANE

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2009 06:26 PM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

Previously on Heroes:

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2009 06:28 PM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

When is this airing?

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2009 06:36 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

January 4th, both episodes back to back

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2009 02:44 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Two days to go until Heroes returns.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2010 10:54 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

i just hope bot shows are good

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jan 4th, 2010 01:35 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

Only the parts when [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Samuel pwned Sylar and the tension between them was good the rest is boring as usual.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2010 03:08 AM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

at least there was something you liked, so I got something to look forward to tomorrow

Old Post Jan 5th, 2010 03:14 AM
Demonic Phoenix

quote: (post)
Originally posted by The Nuul
Only the parts when [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Samuel pwned Sylar and the tension between them was good the rest is boring as usual.

Samuel's incredibly lucky Sylar had that hitch.
But I liked how he made Sylar his b****.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Looks like he won't be taking any chances with Sylar. He can control that ink iirc, the ink that is also in Sylar's body

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Jan 5th, 2010 03:23 AM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

Thank God 24 is back Jan 17th WOOOOT!!!!! Something good to watch.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2010 03:26 AM
starlock
Team Authority

Boring..uninteresting....and they still are going on and on about Sylar and his flip flopping all over the place..so lame.

http://www.thedeadlyaddictionschronicles.com/

Old Post Jan 5th, 2010 03:30 PM
starlock is currently offline Click here to Send starlock a Private Message Find more posts by starlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

Hiro is still my favorite.

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Jan 5th, 2010 08:47 PM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

I thought these episodes were a good way to get back into things. Glad Nathan has finally been put to rest.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2010 10:45 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

hated the whole thing with Sylar and his Impotence... but it was great how Samuel stop him...

everything else was ok

Old Post Jan 10th, 2010 09:07 PM