KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » My Costumes Vs. Yours

My Costumes Vs. Yours
Started by: DigiMark007

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Digi
Forum Leader

My Costumes Vs. Yours

This will be an ongoing thread to promote people dressing up on Halloween. I shall bump it yearly to gloat and laugh maniacally, until someone usurps me as the champ (unless they already have).

Because right now, based on the Halloween thread in the regular comic forum, I'm fairly sure I'm owning all of you.

cool

The following team, vs. whoever you have dressed up as for Halloween in the past! Must have pics or it does not count. Comic characters only. If they wouldn't normally be allowed in a thread, they don't count here.

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

And just so we're being exacting like a normal thread, this is Classic Thor; The Doctor from Wildstorm (Jeroen, not Habib); Doctor Who (10th incarnation); and GL Alan Scott. Standard equipment (including the TARDIS), neutral location.

2 scenarios:
1. No prep
2. A day of prep (with no time-cheating to lengthen it).

I anticipate some eventual competition in scenario 1. Scenario 2, maybe if someone starts dressing as abstracts for a few years.

Go!

Last edited by Digi on Aug 30th, 2011 at 04:23 AM

Old Post Oct 31st, 2008 12:10 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

Wow dude those costumes are crazy i feel like a rookie

Old Post Oct 31st, 2008 12:23 AM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

(please log in to view the image)

This is for people who say I don't win......even though Digi has Thor and Alan Scott. sad

stick out tongue

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Oct 31st, 2008 01:28 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Badabing

This is for people who say I don't win......even though Digi has Thor and Alan Scott. sad

stick out tongue

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
iiiiiiiiiiit you are just. OMG. Let me shut up. BADA. Well. Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Old Post Oct 31st, 2008 01:36 AM
fangirl101 is currently offline Click here to Send fangirl101 a Private Message Find more posts by fangirl101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Priest

Classic Thor/Alan is not bullet proof.
Bada and the Punisher For the win.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2008 01:40 AM
Priest is currently offline Click here to Send Priest a Private Message Find more posts by Priest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Smilie happy Punisher! He's super friendly big grin

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Oct 31st, 2008 02:22 AM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

You guys are so lame. Coming on the internet showing off pics as comic book characters and debating about who would win in a hypothetical situation. Sad...just sad...

*Prays he doesn't get banned*

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Oct 31st, 2008 02:26 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
You guys are so lame. Coming on the internet showing off pics as comic book characters and debating about who would win in a hypothetical situation. Sad...just sad...

Than don't post here...just let people have their fun.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2008 02:28 AM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

I post where I please! I am the Cobra Commander of KMC!

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Oct 31st, 2008 02:28 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Entity
Illuminati Founder

Re: My Costumes Vs. Yours

Originally posted by DigiMark007
This will be an ongoing thread to promote people dressing up on Halloween. I shall bump it yearly to gloat and laugh maniacally, until someone usurps me as the champ (unless they already have).

Because right now, based on the Halloween thread in the regular comic forum, I'm fairly sure I'm owning all of you.

cool

The following team, vs. whoever you have dressed up as for Halloween in the past! Must have pics or it does not count. Comic characters only. If they wouldn't normally be allowed in a thread, they don't count here.

And just so we're being exacting like a normal thread, this is Classic Thor, Jeroen (not Habib), and GL Alan (not Sentinel). No prep, neutral location.

That's a team that could rival a Skyfather in sheer might.

Go!
So now I gotta dress up as Classic Ion and Dr. Manhattan to add to Match! smokin'

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Oct 31st, 2008 02:57 AM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Originally posted by Entity
So now I gotta dress up as Classic Ion and Dr. Manhattan to add to Match! smokin'

You would all be screwed if I dressed as Trion Juggernaut. Hell even Classic Juggs would destroy you all!

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Oct 31st, 2008 03:03 AM
NemeBro

Hm. I could take a picture of a Conner Kent(Superboy) costume I have tomorrow.

...Yes, I am so lazy I could only put forth the effort to make a Conner Kent costume. no expression

The one which was basically a Superman T-Shirt and jeans. no expression

Old Post Oct 31st, 2008 03:06 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx

...Yes, I am so lazy I could only put forth the effort to make a Conner Kent costume. no expression

Hell thats nothing. When I dress up for Halloween and I'm lazy I just get a bunch of old clothes, rip them a bit and call myself a hobo.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Oct 31st, 2008 03:08 AM
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

Re: My Costumes Vs. Yours

dang, i always thought these pics were of you going as wonderman.....

Last edited by psycho gundam on Oct 31st, 2008 at 03:25 AM

Old Post Oct 31st, 2008 03:21 AM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Entity
Illuminati Founder

Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx

Hey, quit stealing my plans! mad

Well atleast I'm gonna add some fake skin and grey makeup to make it Match. stick out tongue

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Oct 31st, 2008 03:22 AM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

i'm just going to go as someone holding a cosmic cube. i win...... no expression

Old Post Oct 31st, 2008 03:28 AM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Entity
Illuminati Founder

Originally posted by psycho gundam
i'm just going to go as someone holding a cosmic cube. i win...... no expression
Classic Ion and Dr. Manhattan > single cosmic cube IMO

Even so I could always just get some colored plastic jewels form dollar tree and glue them to the knuckles of my snow glove! evil face

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Oct 31st, 2008 03:36 AM
Entity
Illuminati Founder

Dr. Manhattan

Yea I'm currently that bored stick out tongue

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Last edited by Digi on Nov 24th, 2009 at 07:41 PM

Old Post Oct 31st, 2008 04:24 AM
Digi
Forum Leader

Originally posted by Priest
Classic Thor/Alan is not bullet proof.
Bada and the Punisher For the win.

Classic Thor most certainly WAS bullet-proof. He's basically current Thor sans the Odin-Force, and with better versatility showings. And Alan would have a shield up, yes?

Though yeah, Bada might be able to squeeze out 3/10 or something, even in a 3-on-1.

embarrasment

Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
You would all be screwed if I dressed as Trion Juggernaut. Hell even Classic Juggs would destroy you all!

Classic Juggs can and did lose to Thor, and would get womped by any of me. Trion's a better bet, but still no guarantee against 2 High Heralds and a Transcendent.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2008 05:29 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Originally posted by DigiMark007
Classic Thor most certainly WAS bullet-proof. He's basically current Thor sans the Odin-Force, and with better versatility showings. And Alan would have a shield up, yes?

Though yeah, Bada might be able to squeeze out 3/10 or something, even in a 3-on-1.

embarrasment

Classic Juggs can and did lose to Thor, and would get womped by any of me. Trion's a better bet, but still no guarantee against 2 High Heralds and a Transcendent.

Not if I play my no BFR card in defense mode. With it's special ability you can't remove me from the field of play. Your move Kaiba!

Old Post Oct 31st, 2008 05:33 AM