KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » X-23 Vs Vs Batgirl(Cass)

X-23 Vs Batgirl
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
X-23 10 71.43%
Batgirl 4 28.57%
Total: 14 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

X-23 Vs Vs Batgirl(Cass)
Started by: Cathy X-23

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Cathy X-23
Meow Mix

X-23 Vs Vs Batgirl(Cass)

Who wins eek!

Old Post Aug 13th, 2005 06:51 AM
Cathy X-23 is currently offline Click here to Send Cathy X-23 a Private Message Find more posts by Cathy X-23 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wanderer259

It's likely that Cass is the better fighter up close and I've never seen any information that would say X-23 has any advantages in physical strength and speed. If X-23 has anything, its her claws and her healing factor, which Cass might have trouble getting around.

I'll say tie for now, simply because, at the very least, X-23 has enough skill to hang with Cass and Batgirl may have problems getting around that healing factor. Although, it's possible Cass can just break enough bones for a technical victory.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2005 07:10 AM
Wanderer259 is currently offline Click here to Send Wanderer259 a Private Message Find more posts by Wanderer259 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cathy X-23
Meow Mix

Up close ? Like this

Attachment: 29h.jpg
This has been downloaded 134 time(s).

Old Post Aug 13th, 2005 07:12 AM
Cathy X-23 is currently offline Click here to Send Cathy X-23 a Private Message Find more posts by Cathy X-23 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wanderer259

quote:
Originally posted by Cathy X-23
Up close ? Like this

Except that's not anything Cass has never done herself.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2005 07:14 AM
Wanderer259 is currently offline Click here to Send Wanderer259 a Private Message Find more posts by Wanderer259 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cathy X-23
Meow Mix

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Wanderer259

Perhaps. X-23 can take out Wolverine and Cass to take out Batman. I wil agree with a tie, for the moment.

Attachment: uncanny_xmen_451.jpg
This has been downloaded 117 time(s).

Old Post Aug 13th, 2005 07:16 AM
Khellendros
Sin in Pants

o_O

So, Cass has been standing on a pile of soldiers, holding one full grown man up with one arm, impaled on her adamantium claws? I'd like to see a scan of that.

As to the fight... I dunno. Depends on what Batgirl carries around usually. Even though I've only read maybe one or two impression, I've somehow gotten the impression that he doesn't carry as many gadgets as Bats. The more I think about it, the more this sounds like a fight X-23 is gonna win. The girl was at peak human strength before the age of ten (I believe) and has all Wolverine's power in a sleeker and faster body. I don't see Batgirl winning this.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2005 07:19 AM
Khellendros is currently offline Click here to Send Khellendros a Private Message Find more posts by Khellendros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wanderer259

quote:
Originally posted by Khellendros
So, Cass has been standing on a pile of soldiers, holding one full grown man up with one arm, impaled on her adamantium claws? I'd like to see a scan of that.

Don't take it so literal. What I meant is that Cass has taken out an entire room full of enemies without taking a single scratch.

quote:
Originally posted by Khellendros
As to the fight... I dunno. Depends on what Batgirl carries around usually. Even though I've only read maybe one or two impression, I've somehow gotten the impression that he doesn't carry as many gadgets as Bats. The more I think about it, the more this sounds like a fight X-23 is gonna win. The girl was at peak human strength before the age of ten (I believe) and has all Wolverine's power in a sleeker and faster body. I don't see Batgirl winning this.

Peak human strength before the age of ten doesn't mean much. I've still seen no indication that she's reached any level of superhuman strength. As far as X-23 being 'fast', so is Batgirl, and really, what's to keep Cass from reading X-23's body language and staying, literally, one step ahead?

I think the only problem Cass will have is getting around that healing factor, which might seal the deal for X-23.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2005 07:24 AM
Khellendros
Sin in Pants

Peak human strength before the age of ten doesn't mean much. I've still seen no indication that she's reached any level of superhuman strength. As far as X-23 being 'fast', so is Batgirl, and really, what's to keep Cass from reading X-23's body language and staying, literally, one step ahead?

Berserker rage, assuming X-23 has them, would do it. It works for Wolverine against real telepaths as well as move readers. She was peak human at ten when she only had a bone skeleton. Now, she's bigger and has a skeleton that can support more weight. She's at LEAST still at peak human.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2005 07:27 AM
Khellendros is currently offline Click here to Send Khellendros a Private Message Find more posts by Khellendros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cathy X-23
Meow Mix

X-23 has claws on her feet too, and has excellent senses!!!!

Old Post Aug 13th, 2005 07:27 AM
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

It's likely that Cass is the better fighter up close and I've never seen any information that would say X-23 has any advantages in physical strength and speed. If X-23 has anything, its her claws and her healing factor, which Cass might have trouble getting around.
I'll say tie for now, simply because, at the very least, X-23 has enough skill to hang with Cass and Batgirl may have problems getting around that healing factor. Although, it's possible Cass can just break enough bones for a technical victory.

I can't recall whether X-23 has fully adamantium-laced bones or as some have been saying only adamantium coated claws. I recall her physical traits (strength, speed, agility, stamina, and reflexes) are enhanced (above peak). She also has superhuman senses.

I'd assume that at the very least X-23 can outlast Batgirl because of the healing factor, she can afford to take hits from Cass a lot more than Cass can afford to get stabbed by X-23, so I'm inclined to think X-23 would win.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2005 07:30 AM
xmarksthespot is currently offline Click here to Send xmarksthespot a Private Message Find more posts by xmarksthespot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wanderer259

quote:
Originally posted by XMarkstheSpot
I can't recall whether X-23 has fully adamantium-laced bones or as some have been saying only adamantium coated claws. I recall her physical traits (strength, speed, agility, stamina, and reflexes) are enhanced (above peak). She also has superhuman senses.

I'd assume that at the very least X-23 can outlast Batgirl because of the healing factor, she can afford to take hits from Cass a lot more than Cass can afford to get stabbed by X-23, so I'm inclined to think X-23 would win.

I'm more inclined now, to give X-23 the advantage now that I've been told she actually has enhanced attributes. Cass' mega-skill can only go so far.

X-23's claws are the only thing laced with adamantium, as far as we've been made aware of.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2005 07:35 AM
Cathy X-23
Meow Mix

She can fight too.

Attachment: x23_4sp_8.jpg
This has been downloaded 112 time(s).

Old Post Aug 13th, 2005 07:40 AM
I-Drop
Privateer

The lil' chick w/the claws & the healing factor that won't tire wins this.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2005 07:59 AM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cathy X-23
Meow Mix

Originally posted by brainchild81
The lil' chick w/the claws & the healing factor that won't tire wins this.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2005 08:00 AM
Khellendros
Sin in Pants

Originally posted by xmarksthespot

...Huh. I just assumed they coated her whole skeleton. That would actually help her healing factor, then, since it has less adamantium to cope with.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2005 09:09 AM
The Pict
Defender Of The Faith

Bump.

Been reading a lot of Batgirl lately and I've read pretty much everything where X-23 has a leading or important role and was wondering about how this would go down.

Batgirl rarely gets touched by skilled fighters but then X-23 can take machine gun fire to the face and be up seconds later. Hard to put her down.

Hot sig by Scottie

Old Post Nov 13th, 2008 04:22 AM
The Pict is currently offline Click here to Send The Pict a Private Message Find more posts by The Pict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote