KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Wonder Woman, Superman, Sentry and Classic Thor vs Thanos and 8th Day Juggernaut

Wonder Woman, Superman, Sentry and Classic Thor vs Thanos and 8th Day Juggernaut
Started by: Wei Phoenix

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Wonder Woman, Superman, Sentry and Classic Thor vs Thanos and 8th Day Juggernaut

Is the good guys too much for my favorite villains or does team two still win? Thanos gets 6 hours to prepare for this fight and go over strategies with Cain.

1. with BFR
2. Without BFR

Old Post Nov 18th, 2008 02:06 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Team 2.

Thanos alone can give them hell...8th Day juggernaut...well you know.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Nov 18th, 2008 02:25 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

1. Thanos solos.
2. 8th Day Juggernaut solos.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2008 02:38 AM
Enyalus is currently offline Click here to Send Enyalus a Private Message Find more posts by Enyalus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Great Galen
Restricted

Account Restricted

Team wins, Thanos can't even handle Thor handily so the chances of doing so agaisnt 3 top tiers and WW are not likly.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2008 03:21 AM
The Great Galen is currently offline Click here to Send The Great Galen a Private Message Find more posts by The Great Galen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Harbinger
Firestorm

Team one should win the first scenario for the majority by BFRing Juggs and then taking on Thanos. In scenario two, however, team one would die. Horribly.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2008 03:23 AM
Harbinger is currently offline Click here to Send Harbinger a Private Message Find more posts by Harbinger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Harbinger
Team one should win the first scenario for the majority by BFRing Juggs and then taking on Thanos. In scenario two, however, team one would die. Horribly.

Pfft. Thanos has six hours to plan around Cain getting BFR'd. stick out tongue

Old Post Nov 18th, 2008 05:29 AM
Enyalus is currently offline Click here to Send Enyalus a Private Message Find more posts by Enyalus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Knowsbleed33
You know my name

Team 2 for both. I'm sure Thanos could devise away to prevent BFR'ing.

Or he could just BFR all of them before they do.

Thanks to Scythe

Old Post Nov 18th, 2008 05:32 AM
Knowsbleed33 is currently offline Click here to Send Knowsbleed33 a Private Message Find more posts by Knowsbleed33 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naija boy

Originally posted by The Great Galen
Team wins, Thanos can't even handle Thor handily so the chances of doing so agaisnt 3 top tiers and WW are not likly.

Which instances are u talking about? Do please elaborate. That is unless its ur usual baseless claim/ blatant lying.

Anyway Thanos and Juggy easy.

All thanks goes to starlock.
"Beware trolls, know me and know fear"

Old Post Nov 18th, 2008 05:35 AM
Naija boy is currently offline Click here to Send Naija boy a Private Message Find more posts by Naija boy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

WW is more of a Top tier than Sentry is.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2008 05:37 AM
fangirl101 is currently offline Click here to Send fangirl101 a Private Message Find more posts by fangirl101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Knowsbleed33
You know my name

WAY more.

Thanks to Scythe

Old Post Nov 18th, 2008 05:41 AM
Knowsbleed33 is currently offline Click here to Send Knowsbleed33 a Private Message Find more posts by Knowsbleed33 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

I see, but 8th Day Cain was able to down right beat Thor so he could neutralize him out of the equation.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Nov 18th, 2008 06:25 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naija boy

Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
I see, but 8th Day Cain was able to down right beat Thor so he could neutralize him out of the equation.

Dont listen to that trash. Thanos before his death upgrade was able to easily take out thor and thing at the same time in like two hits. He was also able to take out a thor who was amped and had the power gem. He doesnt have any problems ith thoir at all.

All thanks goes to starlock.
"Beware trolls, know me and know fear"

Old Post Nov 18th, 2008 06:29 AM
Naija boy is currently offline Click here to Send Naija boy a Private Message Find more posts by Naija boy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Originally posted by ultimatethor
Dont listen to that trash. Thanos before his death upgrade was able to easily take out thor and thing at the same time in like two hits. He was also able to take out a thor who was amped and had the power gem. He doesnt have any problems ith thoir at all.

I know which is why I said I see and not you're right. I just provided an alternative to how Thor could get taken out.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Nov 18th, 2008 06:42 AM
Knowsbleed33
You know my name

8th Day Juggernaut would break Thor and pretty much everyone else here.

Thanks to Scythe

Old Post Nov 18th, 2008 07:02 AM
horrorwolf
Incarnation of Infinity

lol....team 2 bats this outta da park son.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2008 12:44 AM
horrorwolf is currently offline Click here to Send horrorwolf a Private Message Find more posts by horrorwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

8th day could basically solo in both scenrios. Thor couldnt even make juggernaut budge with all the effort and might that he used. Hell mjlonir couldnt even move 8th day a inch, so bfring is out of the equation. This fight would go just like despero vs the jla and jsa, all of there efforts was for nothing and despero basically overwhelmed them.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Nov 19th, 2008 02:07 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote