KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » WOLVERINE vs SILVER SAMURAI w/murasama blade

WOLVERINE vs SILVER SAMURAI w/murasama blade
Started by: psycho gundam

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

WOLVERINE vs SILVER SAMURAI w/murasama blade

Japan-

wolverine rushes to his home away from home upon hearing an old friend is in serious trouble. all he finds is yukio's corpse on the floor with a note attached reading;

"gaijin, ---------blah blah----i need to settle this-------blah blah------
bushido-------i'm going to kill you---------mariko is next if you don't face me-----come to the bamboo forest behind her property-----------I will surely be seeing you soon----"

attached to the note a picture of mariko tied up and gagged.

logan in raged tears up the room.
he then burries yuriko in a ceremonial ronin burial, sobbing in rage as he remembers all the memories of her and the pain the yashida clan has caused him.

---------

Kenuichio Harada(s. samurai) has been training manically for his revenge on wolverine, fueled by pure honor and insanity he surpasses every physical limit he had before and every mental skill, easily twice, maybe thrice as deadly than before.

he had also acquired the murasama katana as he wanted to grind the defeat of logan in his face as this is his very honor at stake.

--------hours later

the two are in sight of each other, standing 50 feat apart.
kenuichio so much more muscular had to design a new suit of armour to fit his new physique, logan on the other hand in the same clothes he was since discovering yukio. all his thoughts were devoted to ending kenuichio.

both combatants are uber pissed (full blood lust)and won't hesitate to kill the other.
fight is in a bamboo forest.

Last edited by psycho gundam on Apr 18th, 2008 at 11:50 PM

Old Post Apr 18th, 2008 11:48 PM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

I'm gonna say Silver Samurai, but I'm sure jinzin and Battlehammer will come in here and write a page worth of reasons why I'm wrong, lol. xD

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Apr 18th, 2008 11:50 PM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

They like SS... so ah dunno.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2008 11:51 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starscream M

under the scenario you posted (with Logan is a hyperemotional state and not even clearly aware Sam has the murasama) I would say SIlver Samurai wins overwhelming majority

Defacto Leader of the KMC VS Resistance Movement

Old Post Apr 18th, 2008 11:54 PM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starscream M

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
They like SS... so ah dunno.
the degree of their favor for Silver Samurai cannot even compare to Wolverine

Defacto Leader of the KMC VS Resistance Movement

Old Post Apr 18th, 2008 11:55 PM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Superman XX5

Silver samurai. the way you describe it seems wolverine doesnt stand a chance

Old Post Apr 19th, 2008 12:04 AM
Superman XX5 is currently offline Click here to Send Superman XX5 a Private Message Find more posts by Superman XX5 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cmack

samurai, well rested wolverine not going to guard himself and hes going to be open for a deadly strike

Old Post Apr 19th, 2008 12:53 AM
cmack is currently offline Click here to Send cmack a Private Message Find more posts by cmack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Feron

Yeah are u saying Samurai is 3 times better in every way? hmmmm with the crazy blade i assume samurai actually gets power from hurting its enemy... hmmm I believe Logan is done for.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2008 01:30 AM
Lord Feron is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Feron a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Feron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

sure but logan bloodlusted and mourning = corpses

Old Post Apr 19th, 2008 02:20 AM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Etrigan
?

SS wins, because if Logan is torn up about such things then he's likely to be more vulnerable.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2008 11:26 AM
Etrigan is currently offline Click here to Send Etrigan a Private Message Find more posts by Etrigan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

Normal ss loses but three times as skilled dam thats a lot.

5/10

Old Post Apr 19th, 2008 11:30 AM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Etrigan
?

5/10? Only 5/10? So it's effectively a draw in wins?

I fail to see how a 3x enhanced SS could fail to Wolverine 5 times out of 10. I'd say SS wins at least 6/10 or 7/10

Old Post Apr 19th, 2008 11:33 AM
Etrigan is currently offline Click here to Send Etrigan a Private Message Find more posts by Etrigan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

I thought only his skill went up 3 fold not his physical abilities.

also people keep assuming a berserker wolverine is a mindless idiot (which could not be further from the truth).

Old Post Apr 19th, 2008 11:34 AM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Etrigan
?

Oh, I know he's not a mindless idiot when hes in a rage, but I think his state of loss will put him off his game. SS is a formidable enemy even without these enhancements, new armour and murasama blade. So I think SS probably could win majority.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2008 11:42 AM
Dum Dum Dugan

Originally posted by Etrigan
Oh, I know he's not a mindless idiot when hes in a rage, but I think his state of loss will put him off his game.

I disagree. I think it put him very much on his game. a Berserker Wolverine is the last version of Wolverine you want to mess with.

Originally posted by Etrigan
SS is a formidable enemy even without these enhancements, new armour and murasama blade. So I think SS probably could win majority.

very true. If ss has his stats amp by 3 thats deadly. The dude blocked bullets with his sword.

If it just amp to skill Logan would likly win.

but ss stats being ampped is a huge deal. I keep feeling as if they simply kill eachother to be honest.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2008 11:52 AM
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Samurai should win if he has the one thing that will kill Wolverine.

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2008 03:21 PM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

you all do know that wolverine is one of the rare characters in comics that can't be disarmed, samurai can be.

a katana is a two handed weapon so if he happens to lose an arm, his fighting power is greatly reduced, thats why a had him train insanely to maybe be able to get the kill before he starts losing parts.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2008 11:53 PM
Trackz

Originally posted by Battlehammer
I thought only his skill went up 3 fold not his physical abilities.

also people keep assuming a berserker wolverine is a mindless idiot (which could not be further from the truth).
it does also say his physical limitations were surpassed

Old Post Apr 20th, 2008 02:39 AM
Trackz is currently offline Click here to Send Trackz a Private Message Find more posts by Trackz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Can't the murasama cut through adamantium really easily?

I'm not saying that will mean he will win easily for anyone that will try to twist my words. mad

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Apr 20th, 2008 02:55 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
godking

Silver Samurai wins this .

Wolverine is great but he has a tendency to simply take the blows and rely on his healing factor to win him his fight.

If he does not know that SS has the murasama and fights in his usual way he is gonna get killed.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2008 07:15 AM
godking is currently offline Click here to Send godking a Private Message Find more posts by godking Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote