KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Chuck Norris vs Jackie Chan

Chuck Norris vs Jackie Chan
Started by: Crosshair

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Crosshair
S-N-I-P-E-R

Chuck Norris vs Jackie Chan

Don't know if this would fit in here or not. So, who would win?

In case of a nuclear winter, don't eat the snow!

Old Post Jun 15th, 2007 02:09 AM
Crosshair is currently offline Click here to Send Crosshair a Private Message Find more posts by Crosshair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Out of all places to post this. Why here?

Old Post Jun 15th, 2007 04:13 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Crosshair
S-N-I-P-E-R

Beats me. I just thought I'd put it here. Some my friends said I should ask, so I did. I just didn't know where to put it at.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2007 02:02 PM
Crosshair is currently offline Click here to Send Crosshair a Private Message Find more posts by Crosshair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Make it into a story. Oh and Norris pwns all.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2007 01:41 AM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Crosshair
S-N-I-P-E-R

Uh, Okay.

Ranger Chuck Norris is sent to go apprehend a drug lord named Jet Lee. However when Norris gets to Lee's drug storage warehouse, he is met by his secret bodyguard Jackie Chan.

How stupid is that story?

Norris Chan

Norris Chan

Old Post Jun 16th, 2007 02:11 AM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

I would read that story over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over; are you getting all this? and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over

Old Post Jun 16th, 2007 04:47 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Genosha
Happy Ninja

Jackie Chan would so kick Chucks ass and I think there's a Vs. forum

“I must be about 3 kinds of arrogant and 5 kinds of stupid, because I’m pretty sure I can have it both ways.”

Old Post Oct 26th, 2007 07:18 AM
Genosha is currently offline Click here to Send Genosha a Private Message Find more posts by Genosha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jack Daniels
WOW!

Chuck Norris did become a true master ...it would be interesting....8th degree blackbelt! (10th in his own style?) thats something plus I think he stole a couple pages out of bruce lee's book..lol chun kuk do sounds like jeet kune do "style" a bit...chan from what little I know about him he is an actor/stuntman...where much of his practice is acrobatics ...guessing chuck could take him..the more interesting question is if bruce lee were still alive and still going who would have progressed the most..I still bet on Lee but that would be more interesting..more interesting yet kickboxing match between norris and van damme?...or has that been done...maybe van damme already kicked his butt?..lol

I can't see straight will someone point me to the milkbar..?

Old Post Aug 6th, 2008 01:59 PM
Jack Daniels is currently offline Click here to Send Jack Daniels a Private Message Find more posts by Jack Daniels Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jack Daniels
WOW!

3 months and none commented on that last line?? or does noone like van damme anymore..lol

I can't see straight will someone point me to the milkbar..?

Old Post Nov 20th, 2008 03:49 PM
Jack Daniels is currently offline Click here to Send Jack Daniels a Private Message Find more posts by Jack Daniels Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote