KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Thanos VS Highfather

Thanos VS Highfather
Started by: UKR

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
UKR
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thanos VS Highfather

Darkseid is out of the picture. It's a one-on-one fight.

1. Ten days prep time
2. No prep time

Old Post Nov 15th, 2008 07:55 AM
UKR is currently offline Click here to Send UKR a Private Message Find more posts by UKR Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

1. Thanos

2. Highfather

"Farewell, Damos... Ash, Pikachu... And you. All of my beloved." -- Arceus

Old Post Nov 15th, 2008 08:04 AM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

Thanos for both.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2008 08:05 AM
Enyalus is currently offline Click here to Send Enyalus a Private Message Find more posts by Enyalus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Nov 15th, 2008 08:06 AM
fangirl101 is currently offline Click here to Send fangirl101 a Private Message Find more posts by fangirl101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

quote: (post)
Originally posted by fangirl101
i agree

Old Post Nov 15th, 2008 08:08 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vansonbee
Isee

Originally posted by Mindset
i agree

lol your funny wink

Thanos for both I say!

Old Post Nov 15th, 2008 08:09 AM
vansonbee is currently offline Click here to Send vansonbee a Private Message Find more posts by vansonbee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Knowsbleed33
You know my name

Thanks to Scythe

Old Post Nov 15th, 2008 08:10 AM
Knowsbleed33 is currently offline Click here to Send Knowsbleed33 a Private Message Find more posts by Knowsbleed33 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UKR
Restricted

Account Restricted

Whaaaa?!?!?!

Old Post Nov 15th, 2008 08:37 AM
UKR is currently offline Click here to Send UKR a Private Message Find more posts by UKR Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

Thanos wins the first highfather wins the second.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2008 06:56 AM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
comicfan11
Ocean's Heaviest Hitter

Originally posted by iceman24567
Thanos wins the first highfather wins the second.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2008 12:22 AM
comicfan11 is currently offline Click here to Send comicfan11 a Private Message Find more posts by comicfan11 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Thanos stomps in both situations.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2008 05:34 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ten days prep?

Highfather prays to the Source and gets an infinite amp. Or uses a mother box to wipe the universe clean of Thanos. Mother boxes are common to New Gods. Anything Thanos can get on that level is OUTSIDE resources.

Highfather wins the 2nd as well. He's stronger than Drax(Infinity Man). And his staff can tear time and space.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2008 05:38 AM
fangirl101 is currently offline Click here to Send fangirl101 a Private Message Find more posts by fangirl101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Ten days prep?

Highfather prays to the Source and gets an infinite amp. Or uses a mother box to wipe the universe clean of Thanos. Mother boxes are common to New Gods. Anything Thanos can get on that level is OUTSIDE resources.

Highfather wins the 2nd as well. He's stronger than Drax(Infinity Man). And his staff can tear time and space.
The Source isnt allowed into this fight. When has the Source amped izaya to infinite levels considering the fact that the godwave was less than infinite.

When has Izaya ever used a motherbox to wipe the universe clean?

Old Post Nov 17th, 2008 05:42 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by quanchi112
The Source isnt allowed into this fight. When has the Source amped izaya to infinite levels considering the fact that the godwave was less than infinite.

When has Izaya ever used a motherbox to wipe the universe clean?

Mother Boxes are standard to all New Gods. And the source has amped Izya. He tapped the source before. easily. I posted the scans when he grew Giant and picked up the Celestial city and fixed it. He's also fused two Super planets with his own power.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2008 05:44 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Mother Boxes are standard to all New Gods. And the source has amped Izya. He tapped the source before. easily. I posted the scans when he grew Giant and picked up the Celestial city and fixed it. He's also fused two Super planets with his own power.
You said the source amps him to infinity.

Has Izaya ever used a motherbox to do what you just said? You cant have a character doing something they have never done on panel to somehow justify their victory. Doesnt work that way.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2008 05:46 AM
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

You said the source amps him to infinity.

Has Izaya ever used a motherbox to do what you just said? You cant have a character doing something they have never done on panel to somehow justify their victory. Doesnt work that way.

What the hell are you talking about? the mother boxes all do the work. Didn't you know that? No one New God can use an MB better than the other. The Boxes themselves do the work. ug.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2008 05:51 AM
quanchi112
Disney

What the hell are you talking about? the mother boxes all do the work. Didn't you know that? No one New God can use an MB better than the other. The Boxes themselves do the work. ug.
Show me a scan with Izaya doing what you described he could do here. Otherwise its a no go.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2008 05:52 AM
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Show me a scan with Izaya doing what you described he could do here. Otherwise its a no go.

Show me a scan of anyone making a mother box do anything. Other wise get the hell out of dodge.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2008 05:56 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Show me a scan of anyone making a mother box do anything. Other wise get the hell out of dodge.
Concession accepted. You are pulling something out of your ass. Its like posting a superman feat and telling someone supergirl can do it beause they have the same powers.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2008 05:57 AM
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Concession accepted. You are pulling something out of your ass. Its like posting a superman feat and telling someone supergirl can do it beause they have the same powers.

No. You fail. I do not concede.

If my computer at home does my taxes with the push of a button, are you telling me that my mom can't push the same button and have the computer do the work? You lose. The mother boxes do the work.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2008 06:08 AM