KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Batman,Superman,Gog/Wars Doomsday & Thanos vs Galactus full Power

Batman,Superman,Gog/Wars Doomsday & Thanos vs Galactus full Power
Started by: golem370

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
golem370

Batman,Superman,Gog/Wars Doomsday & Thanos vs Galactus full Power

There is the senario. Red Energy Superman abilites/Batman 1,000,000/I.Q & Gog/Wars Doomsday all out power combined. Added To Thanos skills abilites and all out power. into a new composite Superman vs Galactus. The Composite Superman has 3 days of prep for the encounter

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Jan 17th, 2007 09:54 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Re: Batman,Superman,Gog/Wars Doomsday & Thanos vs Galactus full Power

quote: (post)
Originally posted by golem370
There is the senario. Red Energy Superman abilites/Batman 1,000,000/I.Q & Gog/Wars Doomsday all out power combined. Added To Thanos skills abilites and all out power. into a new composite Superman vs Galactus. The Composite Superman has 3 days of prep for the encounter

interesting

how powerful is supes smile

Old Post Jan 17th, 2007 09:56 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Re: Re: Batman,Superman,Gog/Wars Doomsday & Thanos vs Galactus full Power

Originally posted by guy222
interesting

how powerful is supes smile

better question does a full powered galactus really exist

Old Post Jan 17th, 2007 10:50 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

no

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Jan 18th, 2007 02:07 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
doctorstrongbad

Full powered Glactus would own this neo superman thing. Full powered Galctus eats galaxies. yummy

Old Post Jan 18th, 2007 02:56 PM
doctorstrongbad is currently offline Click here to Send doctorstrongbad a Private Message Find more posts by doctorstrongbad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Does Thanos have a powerup?

thank u bz

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 07:13 AM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Galactus may fall.

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 08:07 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Re: Re: Batman,Superman,Gog/Wars Doomsday & Thanos vs Galactus full Power

Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
Galactus may fall.

Thanos grew as tall as Galactus when they encountered Hunger

thank u bz

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 05:01 PM
golem370

That was a astral projection.

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 05:02 PM
guy222
With my gal

That was a astral projection.

I know. Thanos' capabilities. They should bring back Hunger. How powerful is Gog/Wars DD? Is he stronger than Savage Hulk?

thank u bz

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 05:07 PM
golem370

He was beating Gogs left and right or was it Kryptonians I also believe he beat Darkseid and killed all of the Green Lantern Corp.

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 05:09 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by doctorstrongbad
Full powered Glactus would own this neo superman thing. Full powered Galctus eats galaxies. yummy
Correction.

Galactus at the most powerful we've seen him, eats Universes.

Big G takes this all day long.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 05:11 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Galactus. Easily.

[IMG][/IMG]

Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
horrorwolf
Incarnation of Infinity

Thanos with anticipation and a fully fed Galactus win due to comic abilities alone. They will tap and exhaust the others easily. Theres' a reason you do not allow Galactus to fully feed on cosmic energies. And Thanos is a cosmic/intergalactic strategist, not to mention powerful as hell.

horrorwolf is currently offline Click here to Send horrorwolf a Private Message Find more posts by horrorwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Originally posted by horrorwolf
Thanos with anticipation and a fully fed Galactus win due to comic abilities alone. They will tap and exhaust the others easily. Theres' a reason you do not allow Galactus to fully feed on cosmic energies. And Thanos is a cosmic/intergalactic strategist, not to mention powerful as hell.

I agree, Thanos is wise.

thank u bz

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 05:12 PM
golem370

It's not Thanos and Galactus. It's Red Energy Superman/Batman 1million/Gog/Wars Doomsday/Thanos into a combined being with three days of prep against Galactus/Full Power

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 05:15 PM
horrorwolf
Incarnation of Infinity

Ok, well Thanos is barred from Death. He can not die, and is basically invulnerable. But if he is combined with Red Energy Superman, Batman 1million, Gog, and Wars Doomsday. I think they would tap Galactus's reserves.

Last edited by horrorwolf on Feb 27th, 2007 at 05:17 PM

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 05:15 PM
horrorwolf is currently offline Click here to Send horrorwolf a Private Message Find more posts by horrorwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Not only wise, but Thanos is barred from Death. He can not die, and is basically invulnerable.
Drax killed him. no expression

He may have appeared to Nova afterwards, but he was still dead.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 05:19 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Ok, well Thanos is barred from Death. He can not die, and is basically invulnerable. But if he is combined with Red Energy Superman, Batman 1million, Gog, and Wars Doomsday. I think they would tap Galactus's reserves.

Thanos is alive.

thank u bz

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 05:31 PM
horrorwolf
Incarnation of Infinity

Drax can not kill Thanos, Thanos re-materialized, and was turned into stone. His life force was only in suspension.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 05:35 PM