KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Majestic vs. Surfer

Majestic vs. Surfer
Started by: Cavalier

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Smurph
------

Majestic vs. Surfer

Both get 1 day of prep, and knowledge of each others powers.

They fight on an abandoned Earth.

(please log in to view the image)

vs.

(please log in to view the image)

Last edited by Smurph on Sep 24th, 2008 at 09:36 PM

Old Post Sep 24th, 2008 09:29 PM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Majestic can't be weakness-ed around like Surfer could do with Superman or Gladiator, or others like them. He's a shade under Supes' total offensive output, but has none of his weaknesses, and is arguably more skilled.

No clue. But it would be a great fight.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2008 10:23 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scuzz2.0

Surfer stomps! it doesn't matter if he doesn't have a weakness surfer could exploit! surfer has a huge offensive advantage and is more durable! when amped he can become far stronger! majestic dies in 10 seconds!!!

Old Post Sep 24th, 2008 10:59 PM
Scuzz2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Scuzz2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Scuzz2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

But Majestros is, IMO, the superior prepper... by far.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2008 11:01 PM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kakuzu
A new heart I see!!

Surfer has the ability to sense weaknesses in his opponents. He did this to Gladiator.

As for the statement with Majestic not being able to get weakened is false. When he fought a a amped up Atom man he showed signs of getting tired and hurt. So that was false.

Also Majestic lost to Raven of the Teen Titans. So I think Surfer can take him. However Majestic I think wins this.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2008 11:12 PM
kakuzu is currently offline Click here to Send kakuzu a Private Message Find more posts by kakuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

quote: (post)
Originally posted by kakuzu
Surfer has the ability to sense weaknesses in his opponents. He did this to Gladiator.

As for the statement with Majestic not being able to get weakened is false. When he fought a a amped up Atom man he showed signs of getting tired and hurt. So that was false.

Also Majestic lost to Raven of the Teen Titans. So I think Surfer can take him. However Majestic I think wins this.
Wha?

Old Post Sep 24th, 2008 11:15 PM
darthgoober

Digi didn't mean that Majestic can't be weakened, he meant that Majestic doesn't have any inherent weaknesses built into him way Supes does.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2008 11:15 PM
darthgoober is currently offline Click here to Send darthgoober a Private Message Find more posts by darthgoober Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kakuzu
A new heart I see!!

Originally posted by darthgoober
Digi didn't mean that Majestic can't be weakened, he meant that Majestic doesn't have any inherent weaknesses built into him way Supes does.

I see. I wouldn't compare Majestic to Superman however I would do it the other way around. Majestic is Superman but just better really. So to compare Majestic to Superman kind of confused me. Either way Surfer won't try and make radiation to any being who has similar like Superman powers.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2008 11:19 PM
kakuzu is currently offline Click here to Send kakuzu a Private Message Find more posts by kakuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Surfer sense that his weakness is the heat of the sun... shifty

Old Post Sep 24th, 2008 11:20 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scuzz2.0

there is no limit to how much surfer would destroy majestic

Last edited by Scuzz2.0 on Sep 24th, 2008 at 11:24 PM

Old Post Sep 24th, 2008 11:21 PM
Scuzz2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Scuzz2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Scuzz2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kakuzu
A new heart I see!!

Originally posted by Red Hulk
Surfer sense that his weakness is the heat of the sun... shifty

Lol that would work but I think Majestic spent a few weeks inside the sun one time.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2008 11:25 PM
Smurph
------

Originally posted by Scuzz2.0
there is no limit to how much surfer would destroy majestic
With prep, Majestic wins by quite a bit.

Without prep, he'd probably lose, but could still win some of the time.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2008 11:29 PM
One Big Mob
Dead

Lol that would work but I think Majestic spent a few weeks inside the sun one time.
With a suit I believe...

Old Post Sep 24th, 2008 11:34 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kakuzu
A new heart I see!!

With a suit I believe...

Lol I think your right.

Also I forgot this involves prep. Thats the case the Majestic might have this.

Is there a Majestic respect thread?

Old Post Sep 24th, 2008 11:40 PM
Smurph
------

With a suit I believe...
No. He altered his body to be even denser... but, to be fair, he was spending weeks straight in there.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2008 11:52 PM
Avlon
Godot Brew#107

With prep...Majestic destroys Surfer.

Humans are afraid of the dark.
And yet… At the same time, we’re fascinated and bewitched by it.
Maybe that’s why humans drink the darkness that is coffee.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2008 12:05 AM
Avlon is currently offline Click here to Send Avlon a Private Message Find more posts by Avlon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bouboumaster

That picture of Surfer is simply bad ass

Old Post Sep 25th, 2008 12:26 AM
Bouboumaster is currently offline Click here to Send Bouboumaster a Private Message Find more posts by Bouboumaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Lol I think your right.

Also I forgot this involves prep. Thats the case the Majestic might have this.

Is there a Majestic respect thread?

There is, but it's not spectacular.

General stuff:
Yes, Majestros wins with lots of prep. He actually once made a matter manipulator in about 2 fast-moving pages of prep (i.e. a matter of seconds), among other things. And yes, he could throw down with Surfer for a long time in normal mode. Both are legit planet-busters. And when I said he doesn't have Supes' weaknesses, I meant you couldn't drain him of a solar charge, or hit him with K-nite or red sun energy, or magic-based attack or telepathy. For all his power, Kal has some fairly well-documented weaknesses.

So no loophole wins with Majestros. Surfer would have to straight out-fight him. Do-able, but not assured.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2008 12:29 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by Cavalier
No. He altered his body to be even denser... but, to be fair, he was spending weeks straight in there.
Meh, I just remembered him wearing a suit... but either way he wasn't the same...

Old Post Sep 25th, 2008 12:33 AM
UniOmni
Outrageously Dickish

With prep Majestic can likely pull something off, but with Surfer, prep is a shaky thing, just because of what he can do off rip.

And Majestic turned his skin into diamond when he changed the sun.

Surfer vs Majestic mano y mano is Surfers fight to lose, since Majestic isn't as durable as he'd need to be to get it done like that.

Prep....Surfer can open a singularity behind the eye.

No prep, Surfer can blast him into submission.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2008 12:45 AM
UniOmni is currently offline Click here to Send UniOmni a Private Message Find more posts by UniOmni Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote