KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Apoc vs Kang

Apoc vs Kang
Started by: Anti-Monitor

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Squirrel Fart

Apoc vs Kang

Both have prep.

Who wins?

Old Post Jan 12th, 2009 04:15 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shiv
Spirit of Tengu

Kang w/prep ftw.-

Old Post Jan 12th, 2009 06:06 PM
shiv is currently offline Click here to Send shiv a Private Message Find more posts by shiv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SuperiorTech

Kang

Old Post Jan 12th, 2009 06:08 PM
SuperiorTech is currently offline Click here to Send SuperiorTech a Private Message Find more posts by SuperiorTech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Kang wins by showings. Apocalypse is powerful, and he should be up there with prep. Sadly, Marvel hates him.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Jan 12th, 2009 09:08 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
skyfather
Bad Ass

didnt kang have prep when they met in rise of apocalypse

Owning Thor

Old Post Jan 12th, 2009 11:08 PM
skyfather is currently offline Click here to Send skyfather a Private Message Find more posts by skyfather Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Kang was afraid of Apocalypse even.

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Old Post Jan 12th, 2009 11:22 PM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Kang wanted to have Apoc as his heir, then he proceeded to one-shot him with the diode ray, but that was still a watered down version of Apocalypse. During the pursuit he used technology from the pharaoh age and nothing more, its barely worth a mention besides the fact Kang knows and respects Apoc, so he would surely prepare properly to face him.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2009 06:46 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nihilist

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bentley
Kang wanted to have Apoc as his heir, then he proceeded to one-shot him with the diode ray, but that was still a watered down version of Apocalypse. During the pursuit he used technology from the pharaoh age and nothing more, its barely worth a mention besides the fact Kang knows and respects Apoc, so he would surely prepare properly to face him.
cant remember it one shotting him,irrc his took the ray fairly unharmed

Big thanks to Scythe

Old Post Jan 13th, 2009 06:53 AM
Nihilist is currently offline Click here to Send Nihilist a Private Message Find more posts by Nihilist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

The ray not only didn't hurt him, it activated his powers. And it was at a full power setting, when a previous low setting had depowered and immobilized the F4.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2009 07:55 AM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Now you are going to make me re-read that story! If only I had no exams...

Old Post Jan 13th, 2009 10:30 AM
Bentley
Seitei

I reread the book and found that Kang shot the ray and then Apocalypse pretty much disappeared. So we assume he was unharmed and willingly decided not to kill Tut where he stood?

One shot of the ray, he falls from the heights, and disappears. I think to say he was unharmed is saying too much.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2009 09:38 AM
Xplosive
Restricted

Account Restricted

It was clearly shown Kang knew Apocalypse was the more powerful being.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2009 04:40 PM
Xplosive is currently offline Click here to Send Xplosive a Private Message Find more posts by Xplosive Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

That was Tut before even becoming Kang the Conqueror, before any actual war mongering and conquering several timelines, his studies were mostly historical and he surely knew Apocalypse by hearsay (and he was limited in access to his tech, given that he hadn't conquered any worlds); if Apocalypse was the superior back then, it would still mean very little.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2009 05:28 PM