KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » Who misses Lana Lang?

Who misses little pink princess?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
# I'm looking forward to her season 8 guest spots. ! 2 9.52%
# I want to see her back, and as a regular if season 9 happens. 1 4.76%
# No, I don't miss her on the show. 9 42.86%
# No way, Please, please, kill me now, and keep her away! 9 42.86%
Total: 21 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Who misses Lana Lang?
Started by: hermione7

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
hermione7
HHR and CLOIS shipper

Who misses Lana Lang?

just asking big grin

That was Clark, the boy raised in Smallville, the man trying to carve a life for himself in Metropolis. A life which the most important element was a vivacious young woman named Lois Lane.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2008 02:53 PM
hermione7 is currently offline Click here to Send hermione7 a Private Message Find more posts by hermione7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jumpmann
Glower of Eyes

No...just no.

We've waited 7 seasons for her departure and now we're...kind of rewarded.

I do hope she comes back is like, "hey lana here ZOHNOES" and gets killed by some scrub villain.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2008 07:52 PM
jumpmann is currently offline Click here to Send jumpmann a Private Message Find more posts by jumpmann Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Look forward to seeing her soon...

Maybe she can add some sort of spark to a so far meh boring season.

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Oct 12th, 2008 06:12 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

Lana is the best looking girl I couldn't stand.......well, she's tied with a girl I talk to. whistle

I don't miss Lana and I'm glad she's gone. It was too much of an emo soap with her around.

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Oct 14th, 2008 01:28 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Pict
Defender Of The Faith

Yeah she was basically just eye candy. I look forward to her guest appearances but that's it.

Hot sig by Scottie

Old Post Oct 14th, 2008 08:08 PM
The Pict is currently offline Click here to Send The Pict a Private Message Find more posts by The Pict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Badabing
Lana is the best looking girl I couldn't stand.......well, she's tied with a girl I talk to. whistle

I don't miss Lana and I'm glad she's gone. It was too much of an emo soap with her around.

My feelings exactly. Shes too emo for my taste.

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2008 02:58 AM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hermione7
HHR and CLOIS shipper

Episode 8.12: Bulletproof
Airdate: January 2009

* new 10/12 - Clark and Lana have a dinner date... or is it just two old friends reconnecting? Lana meets Tess in this episode, and the ex-wife vs. devoted follower sparks fly. Erica Durance (Lois), Sam Witwer (Davis), and Aaron Ashmore (Jimmy) do not appear in this episode. Most likely because she is directing Episode #13, Allison Mack's screen time is limited in this episode. This episode involves Clark going undercover to investigate something

you know i'm dreading the 5 episodes guest spots of lana---(one reason is lois is not there )----
when Clark sees lana he might get all depressed again .. i'm liking this season because he's like super saving others not concentrating on lana

That was Clark, the boy raised in Smallville, the man trying to carve a life for himself in Metropolis. A life which the most important element was a vivacious young woman named Lois Lane.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2008 02:05 PM
hermione7 is currently offline Click here to Send hermione7 a Private Message Find more posts by hermione7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by hermione7
Episode 8.12: Bulletproof
Airdate: January 2009

* new 10/12 - Clark and Lana have a dinner date... or is it just two old friends reconnecting? Lana meets Tess in this episode, and the ex-wife vs. devoted follower sparks fly. Erica Durance (Lois), Sam Witwer (Davis), and Aaron Ashmore (Jimmy) do not appear in this episode. Most likely because she is directing Episode #13, Allison Mack's screen time is limited in this episode. This episode involves Clark going undercover to investigate something

you know i'm dreading the 5 episodes guest spots of lana---(one reason is lois is not there )----
when Clark sees lana he might get all depressed again .. i'm liking this season because he's like super saving others not concentrating on lana

Sounds like a fair episode

Old Post Oct 15th, 2008 07:01 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Keollyn
Qitian Dasheng

She'll be back to annoy the hell out of us.

I do want to see the jealous Lois out of this though.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2008 01:27 AM
Keollyn is currently offline Click here to Send Keollyn a Private Message Find more posts by Keollyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FistOfThe North

yea, no.

keep her away. far far away.

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Oct 17th, 2008 01:29 AM
FistOfThe North is currently offline Click here to Send FistOfThe North a Private Message Find more posts by FistOfThe North Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

Nope. Not even a little. Good bye, so long, and for the love of god, don't come back.

This season is awesome. Don't ruin it please.

PWNT

Old Post Oct 17th, 2008 02:00 AM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hermione7
HHR and CLOIS shipper

guys,good news as of now from tv guide

I know Kristin Kreuk is slated to return to Smallville for five episodes. Is there a chance she could do more than that? — Deep
MATT: I would sooner bet on McCain initiating and succeeding with a recount. But if you're looking for an official answer, here is what the CW has to say: "At this time, Kristin is confirmed for five episodes."

Old Post Nov 6th, 2008 01:49 PM
Squirrel Fart

I miss her hot looks, thats about it.... erm

Old Post Nov 10th, 2008 03:09 AM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pure Passioné
..::Fallen angel::..

I did like Lana! But she when she got with lex, she became so cold.

I however am glad that she is gone from smallville. Its nice to clark so less Emo, and being the super hero he is meant to be.

Please if she comes back, someone just someone drop a truck on her.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2008 09:08 AM
Pure Passioné is currently offline Click here to Send Pure Passioné a Private Message Find more posts by Pure Passioné Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hermione7
HHR and CLOIS shipper

dandandandan

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Nov 13th, 2008 10:16 AM
Badabing
Karen

dandandandan

Gah!!!!!!

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Nov 14th, 2008 03:04 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

dandandandan

Holy crap! I didn't even recognize her! Thats like, the hottest she's ever been! That pic alone almost makes me look forward to seeing her again.

Almost.

PWNT

Old Post Dec 24th, 2008 04:31 AM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don't see the sex appeal.

She's flat as hell. Nice face I guess but that's it.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2008 06:35 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

dandandandan

I hope she makes a good Chun-Li

Old Post Dec 26th, 2008 10:29 PM
Mindship
Snap out of it.

After watching last night's show, I've come to the conclusion that Lana is the best developed, most interesting character of the series.

Shinier than a speeding bullet.

Last edited by Mindship on Jan 30th, 2009 at 10:15 PM

Old Post Jan 30th, 2009 10:13 PM
Mindship is currently offline Click here to Send Mindship a Private Message Find more posts by Mindship Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote