KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Classic Thor vs. Blackbolt

Classic Thor vs. Blackbolt
Started by: shokosugi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
shokosugi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Classic Thor vs. Blackbolt

Who wins?

Old Post Nov 26th, 2008 09:41 PM
shokosugi is currently offline Click here to Send shokosugi a Private Message Find more posts by shokosugi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thor 8/10

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Old Post Nov 26th, 2008 10:54 PM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

thor

thank u bz

Old Post Nov 27th, 2008 03:29 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fascistcrusader
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thor

Old Post Nov 27th, 2008 03:41 AM
fascistcrusader is currently offline Click here to Send fascistcrusader a Private Message Find more posts by fascistcrusader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

Thor 7/10

Old Post Nov 27th, 2008 03:49 AM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slaanesh
The forces of Chaos

thor

Old Post Nov 27th, 2008 03:52 AM
Slaanesh is currently offline Click here to Send Slaanesh a Private Message Find more posts by Slaanesh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Leobama

dang! Blackbolt must suck! I thought his scream was powerful.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2008 05:15 AM
Leobama is currently offline Click here to Send Leobama a Private Message Find more posts by Leobama Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

they already fought and thor won after awhile. It lasted awhile and blackbolt wouldn't go down easy but Thor still remained in pretty good shape after words.

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Nov 27th, 2008 05:17 AM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fascistcrusader
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:

Blackbolt's scream is powerful, but Thor is more powerful. Take for example a 20,000 pound bomb. Its an extremely powerful weapon, but when you put it next to a Thermonuclear weapon it just doesn't cut the mustard. The disparity in power between Blackbolt and Thor isn't nearly this dramatic, but you get the general idea.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2008 05:17 AM
fascistcrusader is currently offline Click here to Send fascistcrusader a Private Message Find more posts by fascistcrusader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Space M ummy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Leobama

It is, but Thor is immune to the force of an exploding nuclear weapon, and can hang out in the middle of the sun if he wants- not absorbing the energy like superman, flat out ignoring the damage from the heat/gravity.

Classic Thor is MONSTROUSLY powerful.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2008 10:47 AM
Space M ummy is currently offline Click here to Send Space M ummy a Private Message Find more posts by Space M ummy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Also, Blackbolt has never used his scream against anyone.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Nov 27th, 2008 11:38 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Space M ummy

Originally posted by Bentley
Also, Blackbolt has never used his scream against anyone.

eh, not really true. It's been used a few times, though the two I can think of (versus apocalypse and the hulk) weren't TECHNICALLY him.

one was during house of M, which was an alternate reality, and the other was a skrull imposter posing as BB.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2008 11:54 AM
Space M ummy is currently offline Click here to Send Space M ummy a Private Message Find more posts by Space M ummy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

In house of M he barely whispered, that's hardly a scream.

Skrulls are skrulls, if they could duplicate his powers he wouldn't be captured during SI: Inhumans.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2008 12:09 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Space M ummy
eh, not really true. It's been used a few times, though the two I can think of (versus apocalypse and the hulk) weren't TECHNICALLY him.

one was during house of M, which was an alternate reality, and the other was a skrull imposter posing as BB.

The one against Apocalyspe was actually Black Bolt, only Apocalypse had been buffed up.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2008 02:44 PM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Leobama

Originally posted by fascistcrusader
Blackbolt's scream is powerful, but Thor is more powerful. Take for example a 20,000 pound bomb. Its an extremely powerful weapon, but when you put it next to a Thermonuclear weapon it just doesn't cut the mustard. The disparity in power between Blackbolt and Thor isn't nearly this dramatic, but you get the general idea.
Well played sir, well played.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2008 05:10 PM
Leobama is currently offline Click here to Send Leobama a Private Message Find more posts by Leobama Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

When did Thor and Black Bolt fight btw?

Old Post Nov 27th, 2008 06:37 PM
Bentley
Seitei

Originally posted by Bada's Palin
The one against Apocalyspe was actually Black Bolt, only Apocalypse had been buffed up.

Most people will agree that it couldn't qualify as an scream as never was destroyed around them. PIS at its very best.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2008 01:04 AM
Smurph
------

Originally posted by Space M ummy

Nein, in HoM it was barely a whisper, and there's no evidence of a scream against Apoc in 616 canon.

Black Bolt has screamed once out of canon, supposedly against a celestial level being. I've never personally read it.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2008 01:15 AM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Originally posted by Cavalier
Nein, in HoM it was barely a whisper, and there's no evidence of a scream against Apoc in 616 canon.

Black Bolt has screamed once out of canon, supposedly against a celestial level being. I've never personally read it.

It was in Earth X. And no, it wasn't canon. The point wasn't to hurt the Celestials though, so it wasn't a traditional attack.

Excellent story though. It, along with Universe X/Paradise X is to Marvel what Kingdom Come is to DC, perhaps more so.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2008 01:53 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by Cavalier
Twice (although I haven't read it in a while). It was against the Adjudicator. A being who was impervious to everything except beings without a mind.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2008 02:47 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote