KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Trivia » Please NAme THat Tune

Please NAme THat Tune
Started by: mudalley

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
mudalley

Please NAme THat Tune

Can some one "name that movie" I have seen it maybe 5 times throught my younger years. a B movie that I thought was "Another American Grafite" but I just viewed that movie and it was not.

Here ia a little that I remember of the movie.

It revolves around drag racing in the late 50's or early 50's

I believe wolfman jack had a bit role. mabe as a DJ that picked up a young man destined for the west coast to race his car. THe young man had an accident and Wolf Man JAcks caracter may have picked him up

He gets to the west coast an discovers an old Willeys car in an abandoned shed and starts to build the machins from stolen parts that friends help him steal. THe rest is prety predictable underdog beats establishment Bla Bla Bla

Any how who can "name that movie"

Thanks
Harry big grin

Old Post Dec 18th, 2002 09:17 PM
mudalley is currently offline Click here to Send mudalley a Private Message Find more posts by mudalley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

Sounds like American Graffiti to me or the "sequel" More American Grafitti

Old Post Dec 18th, 2002 10:20 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mudalley

No as I misnamed in my original message More American Grafitti was the one I just viewed. I called it another but it was in fact "More American Grafitti" I also viewed the original American Grafitti and neither of these the one I am looking for. Thanks for the reply though
Harry

Old Post Dec 18th, 2002 11:04 PM
mudalley is currently offline Click here to Send mudalley a Private Message Find more posts by mudalley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fitch
Free

can't help you....sry

Old Post Dec 18th, 2002 11:21 PM
Fitch is currently offline Click here to Send Fitch a Private Message Find more posts by Fitch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mudalley

I found it.......... the name of the movie was Hot Rod (1979) (a.k.a. Rebel of the Road) If For future reference on racing/motorcycle movies there is a great source at http://www.hotrodmemories.com/catal...=VHS&Page=6
That is where I found this one.
THanks for your help all
Harry

Old Post Dec 19th, 2002 09:56 AM
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

No problem. . . Harry.

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2002 11:50 PM
ToMacco is currently offline Click here to Send ToMacco a Private Message Find more posts by ToMacco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote