KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » Star Wars: Vengeance Squad

Star Wars: Vengeance Squad
Started by: Mr.Alex

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mr.Alex
"Feeling Fine!"

The date is 21.66, four months after the Battle of Geonosis. A small squad of the most elite Clone Troopers have been formed to complete the hardest of missions, The ARC's (Advanced Recon Commando's).
"Vengeance" squad has been given their first mission, Kill all droids and other lifeforms who threaten to Destroy the Jedi Temple on Ilum and the Crystal Caves.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The LAAT flew low over the icy plains of Ilum. Klayk stood looking down at the snow flakes fly past. His helmet was firmly on his head hiding his appearance. "How long until we reach the temple?" He said turning his head towards the cockpit, holding his rifle tightly.

(Here's the LAAT big grin )

(please log in to view the image)

We're All Going To Hell, We May As Well Go Out In Style..

Old Post Dec 15th, 2008 11:50 PM
Mr.Alex is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Alex a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Alex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
teck92
Dark apprintice

Draven ignited his viridian saber and walked to the edge of his ship. He had dark jedi under his command along with his allys followers.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2008 12:37 AM
teck92 is currently offline Click here to Send teck92 a Private Message Find more posts by teck92 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

*wtf? Dark Jedi under his command?*

Sabre turned at the sound of Klayk's voice. The journey had been a silent one. He had to demonstrate leadership amongst his unit. He was born to do so.

"Relax, Klayk. It's only two more minutes until we reach our destination."

Old Post Dec 16th, 2008 02:06 AM
Col. Valerian is currently offline Click here to Send Col. Valerian a Private Message Find more posts by Col. Valerian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
teck92
Dark apprintice

((okay no jedi =( god fun spoiler lol jkjkjk))

"hmm....*Draven twirled his beautiful saber around* I wonder... What planets have crystal caves on them. Hmmm''

Old Post Dec 16th, 2008 02:14 AM
teck92 is currently offline Click here to Send teck92 a Private Message Find more posts by teck92 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

Aaliyah opened her eyes and shook her head. She had fallen asleep standing up on the ride. Her hand tightened around her blaster as she qiuckly regained herself. Two minutes.. Right.. She took a deep breath and glanced around... Here we go..

Old Post Dec 16th, 2008 02:18 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Sear stood beside Draven. His eyes were distant but seeing, that is until his eyes focussed on Dravel. "Ilum. There are crystal mines on Ilum, a planet of little importance us. However the mines will provide us with finer crystals than even you have seen Dravel. Only there is a Jedi temple on the planet I think it has been abandoned."

(Not sure as we haven't been given all the information "Mr. Alex", also we havn't discussed this yet, but are we just two Sith/Dark Jedi, who obviously have some kind of mini army to pose a threat.)

A long time have I waited for this, my little green friend!

Old Post Dec 16th, 2008 08:12 AM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr.Alex
"Feeling Fine!"

(yeh pretty much a droid army, it can be big on small, i dont mind. And yeh it abandoned.)

We're All Going To Hell, We May As Well Go Out In Style..

Old Post Dec 16th, 2008 11:30 AM
Mr.Alex is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Alex a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Alex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

So can we be working for Palpatine, I always like throwing in classic characters for throwaway scenes like reporting to him that the Job is done of failed. We might not be after the crystals nessessarily but we could have been sent by Palps to take care of the group of jedi that are going to the Ilum system.))

Darion Bladerunner looked at the scan of the system, showing the lone Republic cruiser in orbit. "IT-1138, get me a technical readout of that Venator class Star Destroyer."

The droid at the station infront of him tilted its oblong, animal shaped head slightly. "'Venator class Star Destroyer. Prototype Republic assault ship, used primarily for-"

"I do not need a run down of the history or its use. Just put the tactical display over the holo."

Old Post Dec 16th, 2008 11:44 AM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
teck92
Dark apprintice

"Hmm Ilum, brings some memories old friend, it could be abandoned but i know not what could happen in 15 years."

((sorry i figured 2 dark jedi wouldn't assualt a temple =p))

Old Post Dec 16th, 2008 01:06 PM
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

"Prepare your weapons," Sabre ordered the rest of the ARC squad as the ship descended.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2008 07:05 PM
Col. Valerian is currently offline Click here to Send Col. Valerian a Private Message Find more posts by Col. Valerian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

Aailah clenched her jaw and took another deep breath. 'Here we go...' She thought, 'God help us.' Her body tensed as she readied for the doors to open.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2008 08:46 PM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
teck92
Dark apprintice

Draven looked out in deep space

"so beautiful so dark but yet..... so very deadly. Such as the jedi tool, sith weapon, would you not agree old friend?''

Old Post Dec 16th, 2008 10:14 PM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Sear, as was his code name, or just Bladerunner, turned his head so the glowing orange eye sensors could pick out Dravel. "IT-1138, are we in range of their sensors?"

"Negative. The battle fleet is hidden from the Venator class Star Destroyer'' sensor sanners by approximately one hundred and two asteroids, each is approximatly 0.7654338452467553799421 clicks in diameter and is composed of sytonium ore. Sytonium ore is usually found after a planet has beeeeeeen hiiiiiiiiit byyyyyyy aaaaaaannnnnnnn-"

"Be quiet." Came Darions calm and deadly words in a metallicly filtered voice. The droids head suddenly crushed inwards and then fell to pieces. "Thank-you IT-1138." His gaze had not left Dravel's back. "I want a scout party to investigate the Jedi's landing site."

"RODGER RODGER!!" A droid replied, or in fact they all replied at once.

"Negative. Captain Cotlon will lead the scout team. Assemble and launch at your own discreetion, captain." Darion headed for the viewport to stand beside his old friend.

Colton looked after the leader figure and turned to head for the hanger.

(The Temple on Ilum is mny years old and is abandoned too, by the way teak92.)

Old Post Dec 17th, 2008 01:21 AM
teck92
Dark apprintice

''I am going to acompany the team do you wish to come or stay on the ship the choice is yours friend.... i wish to see this jedi''

with a sly grin...

"more for the cause"

Old Post Dec 17th, 2008 01:35 AM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

"Remain here till we disclose their destination. I do not want us reveiled yet... after Colton finds then, we will land two droid transports, and have them prepare for our friends. Dath Sideous does not wish for failure. I do not intend to disappoint, we will go down together."

Old Post Dec 17th, 2008 10:03 AM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

If you see the films the bad guys come to sabre their enemies later... first we invade the planet Trade Fed style... we have loads of SBD's and tanks ect

Old Post Dec 17th, 2008 10:11 AM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

What I mean is right now we are the ones that add elements of danger to the Jedi/Clones... eg we are playing squads of battle droids and sub characters (as all evil people do EG Palps) and a little later our characters will go down and attempt to take them out, we obviously fail, but survive and we report the Sideous and he kills us. Or Dooku arrives, kills them all and then us for failing))

Old Post Dec 17th, 2008 03:57 PM
teck92
Dark apprintice

((I was referring to forcibly turn them dark.))

"very well we shall see what happens"

Old Post Dec 17th, 2008 07:02 PM